show more
Kin
hello there
Luel Roseline

Kin wrote:

hello there
c
EDXVA
Love the map, i really want it to be ranked! Big hopes!
Mimiliaa
Gratzzz !
Monstrata
We discussed some stuff on Taiko and made some small changes.

Also checked standard as per usual~ Approved!
Topic Starter
Linada
yay thanks :D
meii18
i know that it got originally bubbled 2 months ago but it shouldn't be qualified by a tier 2 bn? it got dq'ed 9 days ago and this rule applies to the dq'ed maps AFTER 6th of april too since the bubble is recounting, the original bubble being somehow ignored
Arrival
Thanks Monstrata :)
Topic Starter
Linada

ByBy wrote:

i know that it got originally bubbled 2 months ago but it shouldn't be qualified by a tier 2 bn? it got dq'ed 9 days ago and this rule applies to the dq'ed maps AFTER 6th of april too since the bubble is recounting, the original bubble being somehow ignored
Addition date: 06th April 2017, 6 months of transition time (previously bubbled maps are exempt), affects all sets on 6th October 2017
i think that should be ok ?
Monstrata

ByBy wrote:

We had this checked and basically, any map that has been bubbled at any given point before April 6th is fine. DQ resets the bubble count, but the rule still allows me to qualify. Not really relevant, but Pentori is Tier 2 and he is part of the ranking process anyways. It would be quite silly for the map to be dq'ed only for me and Kin to rebubble and Pentori flame, with absolutely no change done to the map xD.
Vivyanne
tier 1 bns can still qualify this set: tier 2 are the only ones to qualify if there was no bubble before arpil 6th
Surono
long ver deemmmm
Syns_old_1
grats
meii18

Monstrata wrote:

ByBy wrote:

We had this checked and basically, any map that has been bubbled at any given point before April 6th is fine. DQ resets the bubble count, but the rule still allows me to qualify. Not really relevant, but Pentori is Tier 2 and he is part of the ranking process anyways. It would be quite silly for the map to be dq'ed only for me and Kin to rebubble and Pentori flame, with absolutely no change done to the map xD.
i see but this one happened with this map too https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560573 the map got dq'ed after 6th of april and then again dq'ed because it should have been qualified by a tier 2 bn imo
Topic Starter
Linada

ByBy wrote:

i see but this one happened with this map too https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560573 the map got dq'ed after 6th of april and then again dq'ed because it should have been qualified by a tier 2 bn imo
well i see, but since pentori (tier 2) did bubbled do we really need to revert it just to change the order of icons ? looks just a bother lol.. as monstrata said it'll change absolutely nothing to the map
why the new thing is not explicit at all orz
meii18

Linada wrote:

ByBy wrote:

well i see, but since pentori (tier 2) did bubbled do we really need to revert it just to change the order of icons ? looks just a bother lol.. as monstrata said it'll change absolutely nothing to the map
why the new thing is not explicit at all orz
yeah i know that the new rule is not so accurate but for example monstrata could bubble #1 it kin #2 and pentori could flame it just saying
Monstrata

ByBy wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

That map was bubbled after April 6th. It doesn't count.

The qualification process that occurred on this set is 100% allowed. If a map has been bubbled before April 6th, any BN can nominate it. Bubble pops and disqualifications are all fair game. The rule literally says "mapsets that have already been bubbled at some point of time are not affected for now". This means any map that was bubbled before the tier shift should be considered under the old rule not the new one. I don't know how to explain this any further. Anyways, I'm both a standard and taiko BN which is especially useful for qualifying a hybrid set, and I'm clearly the most experienced BN here. I'm just not tier 2, but that's irrelevant to this set since it was bubbled before April 6th.
Sotarks

Monstrata wrote:

I'm clearly the most experienced BN here
meii18

Monstrata wrote:

The qualification process that occurred on this set is 100% allowed. If a map has been bubbled before April 6th, any BN can nominate it. Bubble pops and disqualifications are all fair game. The rule literally says "mapsets that have already been bubbled at some point of time are not affected for now". This means any map that was bubbled before the tier shift should be considered under the old rule not the new one. I don't know how to explain this any further. Anyways, I'm both a standard and taiko BN which is especially useful for qualifying a hybrid set, and I'm clearly the most experienced BN here. I'm just not tier 2, but that's irrelevant to this set since it was bubbled before April 6th.
yes i know this but still i am pretty confused of why VINXIS' map got dq'ed even if it got bubbled before 6th of april but i saw that it got dq'ed and then again dq'ed for being qualified by a tier 1 bn because there were significant changes in that map and the bubble recounted imo also i see that here were some significant changes mostly in taiko and a bit in std so idk seeing this one dq'ed 9 days ago really confused me when i saw this one got qualified by tier 1 bn
i know that this rule says that the bubbled maps AFTER 6th of april got affected and not the before ones but i saw that the maps which got dq'ed are still affected imo as VINXIS' one was if there were significant changes ofc
and wait how bubbled after 6th of april? it was bubbled BEFORE 6th of april which means that the map wasn't affected by the new rule but after dq i still think this one got affected
Monstrata

ByBy wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

yes i know this but still i am pretty confused of why VINXIS' map got dq'ed even if it got bubbled before 6th of april but i saw that it got dq'ed and then again dq'ed for being qualified by a tier 1 bn because there were significant changes in that map and the bubble recounted imo also i see that here were some significant changes mostly in taiko and a bit in std so idk seeing this one dq'ed 9 days ago really confused me when i saw this one got qualified by tier 1 bn
i know that this rule says that the bubbled maps AFTER 6th of april got affected and not the before ones but i saw that the maps which got dq'ed are still affected imo as VINXIS' one was if there were significant changes ofc
and wait how bubbled after 6th of april? it was bubbled BEFORE 6th of april which means that the map wasn't affected by the new rule but after dq i still think this one got affected
p/5945545

Vinxis' map was bubbled on April 13th. Therefore you need a tier 2 BN to qualify it.
meii18

Monstrata wrote:

p/5945545

Vinxis' map was bubbled on April 13th. Therefore you need a tier 2 BN to qualify it.
whoops and all this time i thought that this one got bubbled before 6th of april sorry for any inconvienence
Ankanogradiel
grats
Viperbite
Oh great another farm map.
Topic Starter
Linada

HeyItsSins wrote:

grats

Ankanogradiel wrote:

grats
thanks !! :D

Viperbite wrote: