forum

[Archived] Osu! sudently Crash after windows 10 Creators Update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo
Problem Details:
1st time when i starting update my Windows 10 creators, its fine for short time. after i shutdown my PC an turn on again. something happend.I cant open Osu! game.. when i open the game. it suddenly crash.

Have anyone have the same Problem??
Dntm8kmeeatu
Can you provide a crash log?

If you see a crying pippi, click her and paste the crash log contents here, if you don't. Check Event Viewer.
Upskirt
Tried reinstalling? Perhaps the update altered a registry key.
Lacrimosa

Venzire wrote:

Tried reinstalling?
Only as a last resort.
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Can you provide a crash log?

If you see a crying pippi, click her and paste the crash log contents here, if you don't. Check Event Viewer.

Maybe This..

System.Exception: Executable filename is not correct!
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

Venzire wrote:

Tried reinstalling? Perhaps the update altered a registry key.
Yeah i have try that.. but after i shutdown my pc it's happening again
Dntm8kmeeatu

NyanDesuyo wrote:

Maybe This..

That's an odd one to get...

Is everything in the folder were they are supposed to be? and named correctly?

Try running the Repair osu! shortcut and see if that does anything.
-glug-
It's not a really good idea that you should update to the windows 10 creators update. It's only for use with tech developers as it is still very buggy. From what im researching. some games don't work on windows 10 creators, so if you have a latest backup of your regular windows 10. restore back to there.
JSE

Dark Light wrote:

It's not a really good idea that you should update to the windows 10 creators update. It's only for use with tech developers as it is still very buggy. From what im researching. some games don't work on windows 10 creators, so if you have a latest backup of your regular windows 10. restore back to there.
That's somewhat hard to do given the creators update is "stable" now for some and 10 forces their updates down everyone's throats ;)
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

NyanDesuyo wrote:

Maybe This..

That's an odd one to get...

Is everything in the folder were they are supposed to be? and named correctly?

Try running the Repair osu! shortcut and see if that does anything.

Umm. I have try it. but Repair Osu! didn't work.. :(
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

Dark Light wrote:

But.. they delete my previous windows 10 on my pc.. :(
I didn't Expect that.. maybe i get install my pc to windows 10 Anniversary.. Maybe :)
-glug-

NyanDesuyo wrote:

Dark Light wrote:

But.. they delete my previous windows 10 on my pc.. :(
I didn't Expect that.. maybe i get install my pc to windows 10 Anniversary.. Maybe :)
if im not mistaken, i found some articles about people updating their pc and saying its bricked and games dont work.
propasy

Dark Light wrote:

I'm having the same trouble as well. The windows 10 update kept popping up telling me to restart, even stopped me in the middle of a song. Went ahead and restarted it, windows 10 shows the "we're making your computer better" and now my osu isn't working. How ironic...
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

Dark Light wrote:

Thanks for the sugestion
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo

propasy wrote:

Dark Light wrote:

I'm having the same trouble as well. The windows 10 update kept popping up telling me to restart, even stopped me in the middle of a song. Went ahead and restarted it, windows 10 shows the "we're making your computer better" and now my osu isn't working. How ironic...
LoL i get that too.. how ironic windows 10 creators uptade.. :(
Condizionatore
i solved it just by updating the graphics card's drivers
Topic Starter
NyanDesuyo
Owh..