-Atri-
Here we come
Kaine
here we go [handsome's extra]
Rumia-
HELL YEA
Cryptic
Few minor nitpick things before :fire:

01:10:407 (3,4) - CTRL+Ging the 3 would make this pattern easier to read since the four hides for a while. This is just a sneaky pattern for the first few playthroughs, and you kicks face the direction of the next note pretty consistently in this section.

04:03:019 (1,2) - This rhythm choice is kind of weird, since it seems like you've been following the high synth. I think a better choice would be to make 1 a kick and have some movement, or something along that line, because having it stacked doesn't really match what the player would think you're following.

04:57:431 (3) - Lessen the distance between this and 04:57:578 (4) - as right now four gets too much emphasis and this is a sort of wind-down section. Just move 3 to like y192 x66 or something.

Other than that, good stuff my dude.
Topic Starter
sionKotori

Cryptic wrote:

Few minor nitpick things before :fire:

01:10:407 (3,4) - CTRL+Ging the 3 would make this pattern easier to read since the four hides for a while. This is just a sneaky pattern for the first few playthroughs, and you kicks face the direction of the next note pretty consistently in this section. fixed

04:03:019 (1,2) - This rhythm choice is kind of weird, since it seems like you've been following the high synth. I think a better choice would be to make 1 a kick and have some movement, or something along that line, because having it stacked doesn't really match what the player would think you're following. add kick at 1

04:57:431 (3) - Lessen the distance between this and 04:57:578 (4) - as right now four gets too much emphasis and this is a sort of wind-down section. Just move 3 to like y192 x66 or something. fixed

Other than that, good stuff my dude. thanks!
Cryptic
Cool cool, good stuff my dude.
Call me back when you want me to qualify AZISAI.
Meg
神。
Topic Starter
sionKotori
FIRE
meii18
gratz!
DeletedUser_7370134
god
congratz! :)
Rumia-
masta kotori is filling osu contents