Topic Starter
ra1tzuu
N0thingSpecial
exhale
-Makishima S-
gyazo in 2017 - burn

dat garbage acc, burn

dat garbage top ranks, mashing like adhd kid... burn

take a note over this and start playing actual rhythm game... or go to random fps where you belong
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

gyazo in 2017 - burn

dat garbage acc, burn

take a note over this and start playing actual rhythm game... or go to random fps where you belong
Grinds scores and still shit acc

Top ranks took 100+ attempts, dt and overweighted af

:^)
Astrofiziks
i havent visited the forums in two years im glad g&r has remained the same
Kyrari

Astrofiziks wrote:

i havent visited the forums in two years im glad g&r has remained the same
welkom back

wait I don't know u
7ambda

[Taiga] wrote:

gyazo in 2017 - burn

dat garbage acc, burn

oh shit, that roast
-Makishima S-

Cirno9 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

gyazo in 2017 - burn

dat garbage acc, burn

Grinds scores and still shit acc

Top ranks took 100+ attempts, dt and overweighted af

:^)

Speaking of grind - I didn't need 100 retries to FC this, just 2.
FC Crimson Belvedere, then try to talk shit ;^)
N0thingSpecial
Watching you two talking shit is like watching two toddlers fight ;^)
Disillusionz
Sayorie
4-5* is 4.00-5.00 /s
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

I FCd HAITAI more than 20 times. Every fucking time the word HAITAI was said in a chat I played it. On top of that, I SSd it multiple times.

I don't have to FC Crimson Belvedere. I FCd harder Demetori maps already, just check my top ranks. 8-)

PS: If you are already on it, check my worst plays too. My worst 20 plays are worth way more effective pp than your top 20 in less playtime+playcount.

TL;DR: Don't pick on players who are worse than you, especially if you are trash.

NINJAEDIT: With mouse by the way :p
I Give Up
play more
-Makishima S-

Cirno9 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

I FCd HAITAI more than 20 times. Every fucking time the word HAITAI was said in a chat I played it. On top of that, I SSd it multiple times.

I don't have to FC Crimson Belvedere. I FCd harder Demetori maps already, just check my top ranks. 8-)

PS: If you are already on it, check my worst plays too. My worst 20 plays are worth way more effective pp than your top 20 in less playtime+playcount.

TL;DR: Don't pick on players who are worse than you, especially if you are trash.

NINJAEDIT: With mouse by the way :p
tldr
Spamming haitai for x times.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thinking that there is no difference between 4-5 min demetori map and 10 min marathon, thinking I am talking about difficulty of map (hint: its more about consistency on variable bpm long map with all kind of patterns) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Effective pp" are this which adds to overall pp score of the player. Not much difference here. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
You should say "raw pp", go back to wiki, learn the difference.

Making things with mouse isn't really a point now, looks like someone is desperately searching for shit arguments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So far few of this "picked players" even personally wrote "thank you" to be for picking them, trash talking their scores and telling what to fix. Now they have fun with way more pp, good acc and ability to play better, long maps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

thanks for good laugh, that was great read.
Hiro-Senpai
Ahh, feels good. Classic G&R is here
N0thingSpecial
ok hand
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

tldr
Spamming haitai for x times.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thinking that there is no difference between 4-5 min demetori map and 10 min marathon, thinking I am talking about difficulty of map (hint: its more about consistency on variable bpm long map with all kind of patterns) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Effective pp" are this which adds to overall pp score of the player. Not much difference here. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
You should say "raw pp", go back to wiki, learn the difference.

Making things with mouse isn't really a point now, looks like someone is desperately searching for shit arguments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So far few of this "picked players" even personally wrote "thank you" to be for picking them, trash talking their scores and telling what to fix. Now they have fun with way more pp, good acc and ability to play better, long maps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

thanks for good laugh, that was great read.
7 minutes* and the one I FCd is like 10 times harder than eastern dream (pulled of a rrtyui :^)). Eastern dream is like 5minute intro+1minute of "hard" patterns (it's just 200 bpm smh)
I know the diffrence, and now look again at my worst plays ;) Uh and by the way, I said that I play with mouse to throw some salt into your wounds. Handicapped playstyle and yet, faster improvement and better than you...

Must be fun to be you.

Tl;dr: You are trash.
Jukkii
@cirno9 i dont see a single demetori score or FC harder than crimson beldevere in your top ranks.

also youre trying to use "im better than you at this game" as an argument against taiga giving criticism to a player, which just makes you look retarded.
if it was a legit argument anything and everything id say to you would be "right" because i FC harder demetori maps than you, just check my top ranks haHAA

this thread soothes my soul tbh
Sayorie
Looks like the newfag took the bait. And he keeps taking the bait.
-Makishima S-

Sayorie wrote:

Looks like the newfag took the bait. And he keeps taking the bait.
I know right!
He is funny.

Cirno9 wrote:

I said that I play with mouse to throw some salt into your wounds. Handicapped playstyle and yet, faster improvement and better than you...
Mouse is not handicapped. Several mouse players proved this already. kthxbai. Mouse can do everything.

Also:

My play history:

I was playing seriously for like... 4-5 months, something like that, then turned into complete casual gameplay.

Your play history:

Wooof, i just that. Nice graph xD

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cirno9 wrote:

Must be fun to be you.

Tl;dr: You are trash.
To be sure, not a single my post is "calling you out". Pretty childish behaviour, also pretty retarded. Now i can clearly say you look like an idiot.
Nattsun
Oh look, you brought some friends to play with me, but I'm sortry, it's too late. I quit w this game and I won't come back :3

If the former #1 mouse player says that mouse is worse than I can strongly assume that it indeed is. Locket area+no mouse drift=superior to mouse,

PS: I can play both, mouse and tablet. Had to put 0 effort (except for finding comfortable settings) for tablet and it took me months to get to the point where I am with mouse. Whatever, you can still talk shit and dedicate your life to this forum.

EDIT: /thread (for me)
Astrofiziks
this was good
kai99
wowie
Hiro-Senpai
Eating gummi bears and reading the thread now. Kind of a budget michael bay movie
N0thingSpecial
tfw usual banter on G&R was taken seriously

Newfag is a newfag
KupcaH
Ye XD
Yuudachi-kun
Standard is shit game

Osu mania ranked is better and its awful

Play unranked mania

Or stepmania

Or lr2

Not this combo based excuse of a game