forum

Guilty Kiss - Strawberry Trapper [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gaia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on June 11, 2017 at 12:03:26 AM

Artist: Guilty Kiss
Title: Strawberry Trapper
Source: ラブライブ!サンシャイン!!
Tags: it's joke
BPM: 195
Filesize: 7654kb
Play Time: 03:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Chocola's Taiko (6.29 stars, 1497 notes)
  2. Insane (6.39 stars, 984 notes)
  3. x.x~ (11.29 stars, 991 notes)
Download: Guilty Kiss - Strawberry Trapper
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Happy birthday , the SHINY meme queen Ohara Mari ♥

Tako by Chocola

rustbell wrote:

*Notes*
(x.x~) is exactly the same as the previous version. You MUST FAIL after finishing playing, no matter how you play and what mod you use (including NF).
(Insane) is the new version I've fixed a bit. You CAN FINISH playing this version. people are saying x.x~ is not as fun as original but at least you can pass it who cares lol
MagicDragon
a couple minor issues with undermapping, assuming this is supposed to be the highest diff on a set
00:10:313 (1) - could map more guitar sounds than just that one slider

00:15:852 (1) - when the vocals start, that is the beginning of a new section. you should have objects following the vocals on that new section and NC to go along with it. i get that you're trying to map to the instrumentals here but the transition from instrumental solo to instruments + vocal warrants at least a bit of a change in what you're mapping to

i think the break after 00:23:237 (1) isn't really nessecary and in fact deleting it adds a certain mystique with the added HP drain
you did it pretty well with the section at 00:57:237 (1,2,3,1,1)

other than that good stuff
i kinda wanna do a normal or hard gd but i'd assume you don't want a gd from someone with nothing that's been ranked before (although i hope you'd consider at least letting me submit a sample)

love the song and love your work keep it up
scanter
wow love live
VINXIS
DAB4LOVELIVE
Neptunee
thx
Doormat
lock OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
AngeLNarancia
Pretty Bomber Head!
Topic Starter
Gaia
MagicDragon

MagicDragon wrote:

a couple minor issues with undermapping, assuming this is supposed to be the highest diff on a set
00:10:313 (1) - could map more guitar sounds than just that one slider i did this on purpose to emphasize the guitar winding up leading to the next pattern

00:15:852 (1) - when the vocals start, that is the beginning of a new section. you should have objects following the vocals on that new section and NC to go along with it. i get that you're trying to map to the instrumentals here but the transition from instrumental solo to instruments + vocal warrants at least a bit of a change in what you're mapping to same as above, i rly wanted to emphasize guitar

i think the break after 00:23:237 (1) isn't really nessecary and in fact deleting it adds a certain mystique with the added HP drain
you did it pretty well with the section at 00:57:237 (1,2,3,1,1) they're different imo so i made them diff :d

other than that good stuff
i kinda wanna do a normal or hard gd but i'd assume you don't want a gd from someone with nothing that's been ranked before (although i hope you'd consider at least letting me submit a sample) mmm this isn't for rank so i don't think ill need another diff ><!

love the song and love your work keep it up thx!

>scanter
wow scantaaaaa-san

>VINXIS
sagiri is god

>Neptunee
gz

>Doormat
lock AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>-Hime
SHINY!!
P A N
loved live?
Xinely

P A N wrote:

loved live?
Kalibe

P A N wrote:

loved live?
Lami
Topic Starter
Gaia
oops :d
Nitrous
SHINY
_handholding
00:53:852 (1,1) - this is the only place in the pre-chorus section where the player doesn't have to move their cursor after the kickslider 00:53:852 (1) - to hit the other slider 00:54:006 (1) -
Left
make it 50 favorite then I'll pour 10 star here lol
_handholding
If youre going for loved I got you covered ;)

Topic Starter
Gaia
>-Nitrous
Oh my gah
Oh my gah
OH MY GAHHHHH!!!!!!!

>Left
weeew challenge accepted maybe ( •̀ω•́ )و

>Kisses
yeaaa for loved hopefully on mari's bday 06/13

about kickslider: ya i know :d

thanks for the support guys ヽ(*´³`*)ノ
scanter
me also too

sry I don't have many
Fu Xuan
Thx for Guilty Eyes gd <3
Have some stars~
Topic Starter
Gaia
Thx all (๑・ω-)~♥”
JierYagtama
der stars also mutual pls thx
KamizonoShinobu
http://puu.sh/w2k1m/4620a66036.rar
^My GD for this song

Would be glad if you can add this into the mapset. Thanks for advance
Athrun
11 Star what

:thonk:
Topic Starter
Gaia
yes and maybe if people compared the 2 diffs they'll understand the purpose behind that 11* version .
scanter
wow shit nice
KooKyZ
I dont know why that the x.x~ diff can't end after finishing playing. hou you do it