Deivedux
Welcome to the Newbie Duel #1!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL TOURNAMENT DETAILS AND IT'S REGISTRATION

General info

1. osu!standard
  2. 1v1
  3. ScoreV2
  4. 100k-50k rank range
  5. Tournament starts on May 8th. More information can be found on the tournament registration page.
I know that this is not a newbie tournament according to the rank range, but shhhh :D
Stupid Idiot
In need for staff? I'm here again :D
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Espalza wrote:

At least read the rules on battlefy :D
Stupid Idiot

Deivedux wrote:

Espalza wrote:

At least read the rules on battlefy :D
Not even as MP selector? Feelsbadman :(
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Oh, you could, that would be great :D But only if you won't be alone... And by alone, not like multiple people making one mappool, but you guys need to ask each other if the map is good enough in this and stuff... Like my previous 2 mappools for my previous tournaments, I was alone because I'm experienced in this stuff and always know what I'm doing, but, this is not me atm, so like I said, I can't trust anyone if they will make something as good as me I'm just not a trustive person ya know? xDD
Stupid Idiot

Deivedux wrote:

Oh, you could, that would be great :D But only if you won't be alone... And by alone, not like multiple people making one mappool, but you guys need to ask each other if the map is good enough in this and stuff... Like my previous 2 mappools for my previous tournaments, I was alone because I'm experienced in this stuff and always know what I'm doing, but, this is not me atm, so like I said, I can't trust anyone if they will make something as good as me I'm just not a trustive person ya know? xDD
Just tell me what kinda maps you need (technical/aim?), i can look for them and let you check on it :) how does that sound?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Espalza wrote:

Deivedux wrote:

Just tell me what kinda maps you need (technical/aim?), i can look for them and let you check on it :) how does that sound?
Isn't it weird that we are in discord atm and can just talk there? Plus, if I'll tell you what maps then I will just reveal like 15% of the mappool :D
-_Cheshire
HYPE! OWO (ノ°ο°)ノ
Topic Starter
Deivedux
HYPERINO!
Zygfryd reinn1
100 and 50 is too much gap i think
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Zygfryd reinn1 wrote:

100 and 50 is too much gap i think
Not really... I think the mappool will balance the gap for all ranks to be more equal
EclipZ
Good luck to all the players and staff! I hope that this will be an amazing experience for all of you! :)