forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor teleports to top of screen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
I tried everywhere and it seems to keep happening.
All programs, I tried restarting PC, reinstalling drivers and even tried to see how it would go if I dragged.
I'm a hover player, I move my cursor up with the tablet, it has like 5 centimeters left to the top then it teleports to top of screen, however when dragging this didn't occur.
This issue does NOT occur with my mouse.
I''ve constantly been getting issues with this stupid fucking tablet and I'm tired of always being unable to play this game without the tablet going:
FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT DOING SHIT FAM >:( >:(
pasi123567
I know what your problem is. For some reason your pen seems to be pressed all the time.
When the cursor teleports to the top, thats because at the edges of the tablet it is not as accurate. (Every tablet is like that)
Your pen must be pressed down at the tip even when you hover.
Topic Starter
-Haze-

pasi123567 wrote:

I know what your problem is. For some reason your pen seems to be pressed all the time.
When the cursor teleports to the top, thats because at the edges of the tablet it is not as accurate. (Every tablet is like that)
However, I'm playing without a nib.
Tadayoshi

Hazecrafter wrote:

pasi123567 wrote:

However, I'm playing without a nib.
say, you haven't updated to the windows 10 creators update, have you?
Rubikcube58
HI i just start to have the same problem, and the only thing what i do when the problem start is the update for windows 10, and the problem is only when im playing Osu when im in the desktop with the tablet the tablet works correctly so i think is windows 10 update fault D: and idk what to do DDDD:
Topic Starter
-Haze-
Nah, I'm using Windows 8.1
pasi123567
Are you sure the pen tip is NOT pressed down? You said a spaghetti is stuck inside, maybe its activating the tip?
I had that problem too when taping the tip (because of delay bug with this tablet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftIcbtR ... u.be&t=59s (This video was a report to Wacom)
Topic Starter
-Haze-

pasi123567 wrote:

Are you sure the pen tip is NOT pressed down? You said a spaghetti is stuck inside, maybe its activating the tip?
I had that problem too when taping the tip (because of delay bug with this tablet)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftIcbtR ... u.be&t=59s (This video was a report to Wacom)
The spaghetti is surely the thing activating it.
The problem is, how do I get it out.
Still dunno what makes the cursor teleport like that, I have the same issue as you.
pasi123567
You cannot fix the bug, its a problem how the sensors of the tablet work.
You just need to get that thing out somehow. Idk try destroying it even more with the needle until it maybe fall out (part by part)

Last option is to buy a new pen, but they are very expensive :/
Topic Starter
-Haze-

pasi123567 wrote:

You cannot fix the bug, its a problem how the sensors of the tablet work.
You just need to get that thing out somehow. Idk try destroying it even more with the needle until it maybe fall out (part by part)

Last option is to buy a new pen, but they are very expensive :/

Yeah, destroying it with a needle piece by piece can be a decent idea.

However, it wasn't really spaghetti but fide (something you put in soup, it's a Bulgarian thing)

It's kinda curvy so I might have a hard time getting the stuff out.

EDIT: I've been doing this for 5 minutes, literally nothing happend.

EDIT 2: I guess I have no other choice than putting the pen in hot water so that the fide gets soft and slides out.

I gotta make sure the pen is held facing down, hold it like that for around 10 minutes in hopes the actual pen doesn't melt and turn into a soup.

Then I should put in rice for a good night.

After that infront of a heater for about 30 minutes and it should be dry like a desert.

Then it might fix, but I'll do it tomorrow.

It's 2AM anyways, ain't noboy got time for that!
lukegotjellyfis
When raw input is turned off it seems to be fixed for me... but its impossible to play without raw input :3

Got this issue instantly after updating W10 today so it's probably that doing a bad
EMENCII
Yes it's the creators update combined with raw input.
I could play before the update, now I can hover, but when I tap the cursor teleports to the top left of the screen.
I guess I'm rolling back to 1607