What is your favourite thing about osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Factorial
The community, generally.
LaryRose09

-Yuni wrote:

Playing a lot of different maps and leaving my mark on all of them so that some people see me in national or friend ranking, i find good music that way as well.
^^^^
Sentencings
To me, I like Osu because of it's vast variety of competition and fun game modes, incase you're not good at standard.
I also think this could be a distracting or coping method for people with Autism, Aspergers Syndrome or any else disorder on the spectrum.
There_old_1
Online function.

Or else I would play stepmania lol
Adorn
Flanster.
T3ars_old
I like that the game is challenging and that it has a great community.. So far i feel very welcomed and taken care of.
Zangston
The community isn't garbage, which is unheard of for a competitive online game.

Also, I find it pleasing to climb the ladder, although I'm unfortunately starting to slow down quite a bit.
Nattsun
Improving. This game reveals our weaknesses and if we admit that we suck and work on it we get rewarded for it. Great feeling in my opinion.

It's fun to play with friends and sniping their scores, the competetivness is just awesome.
Zard0Z
I love so much about osu, it's hard to pick one thing! I love the music, the competition, the satisfaction of SSing a stream... I just can't pick one!
DryBones81
playing the game itself is fun i guess xd
trying to map is kinda fun too although making anything takes a while :(
Jackertud
The unstoppable amount of new content.
Keep
It has the same concept but there's an endless amount of maps. Mostly because it's all free but yeah
I Love Chiaki
k
Adorn
To give an actual answer, I'll have to second what Stefan said. I like helping people. The community is pretty rad, but the game itself doesn't seem to interest me as much as it used to now that I've gotten more into the chat / forums.
Kyujuroku 96
I like the people I know and I've met on the #ctb chat over the years
Pochacco
can get out of my laziness
vinnicci
Zalaria
The addiction is real.
-shig-
Good question
Sister Kosho
I love the Hetalia maps and skins X3
czr
FloydOSU
I'm pretty new to osu!, but I just love the fact that we can play and compete with others in multiplayer maps; it's always fun to play with my friends or just chat with strangers and see which one of us is the better player. I don't know, I just find it seriously fun.
Hythes
Savage Player that better than me when multiplayer
Surono
something in this place I feel really intrinsic, ty life.
Luqanted
the cringeworthy threads and other many thangs
Kosuna
Has almost all of the anime OSTs that I love. Plus there are a ton that I never heard before.
Megumj
My favourite thing about osu! Is: How the game is actually. Just clicking on the rhythm. Thats just so fun!
NestLover
finding friend.
and find a new way to love anime music.
back then me personaly think anime is so childish cuz its cartoon
but my opinion changed cuz wacthing clannad and other master piece anime.
Knight_xxx
Buster
idk why im here
maybe i just like being in the top50 alot
Xuanfei
My friend who plays this game with me
That's it
Stanvord
The weird threads and teh community
7ambda
Chinese maps
radda
The competitive aspect and the community. Other than that it's just plain fun c:
Pilot S10
The development (osu!next, osu!lazer, even osu!weekly)
The evolution of mapping
Amanda
It keeps me company until my sweet release of death
Haruto
The Mapping Community and The Development (:
sleampy
The weeb music is my favorite part
alone1g
just like @neoninnja221 , my favorite part are the songs.
Cnyan

wwwww_ wrote:

Osu! has been growing more and more lately and there has been many changes to come to osu! so I would like to hear everyone's favourite thing about osu!

For me I love how competitive osu! is, I love fighting for top 50 spots and for the monthly charts! And now with the new addition of the Loved category there are even more competitive chances!

What's your favourite thing? :)
STREAMMSS
(Even if i dont have mutch of staminia)
Also i love how we can intruduce ppl to new type of songs by mapping they
And this comunity is lovely and fun
show more