forum

Chroma //Standard HD/SD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruuue
This is one of the first few posts I've made to this forum, and will also just so happen to be my first complete skin for the public. Any and all feedback is appreciated and will be taken into consideration. This skin is very bright and I understand that it won't be for everyone. Some may like it, others may hate it because for them it might just be unplayable. This skin is also fully capable with 4:3 resolutions, however if any of you notice any problems with that, let me know so I can get it corrected. As of right now I've only skinned based on standard gameplay, however if enough people request other game modes to be skinned, I may change that. In any case I hope you all enjoy it, and it will certainly not be my last piece of work :)

Also to note, this skin is very much inspired by Prism, however I didn't use any elements from it at all. Everything was done from scratch as it should be. Hope you guys enjoy ! :D

UPDATE: Dropped the brightness down on the spinner to make it easier to see circles afte
UPDATE: I just realized how small the 100s and 50s were, just fixed em up and made them the right size :)
Sandy Hoey
Its a great skin, the only thing is that the spinner is way to bright and I almost always miss the notes after. I always love the rainbow themed skins
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Its a great skin, the only thing is that the spinner is way to bright and I almost always miss the notes after. I always love the rainbow themed skins
Ok, I'll try to tone the brightness down a bit :)
Tyguyy
I like the skin and I like trap corn, but I don't think that makes me gay, it's just two gay things I happen to like.
Qusion
wawww really like it
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Qusion wrote:

wawww really like it
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Let me know if that looks better for you :)
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Tyguyy wrote:

I like the skin and I like trap corn, but I don't think that makes me gay, it's just two gay things I happen to like.
Lets be honest, whoever says they don't like trap corn are prolly lying
O2MasterFX

Jherk wrote:

Tyguyy wrote:

Lets be honest, whoever says they don't like trap corn are prolly lying

Jherk wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Let me know if that looks better for you :)

Jherk wrote:

Qusion wrote:

wawww really like it
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
You can multiquote people's reply like this, don't multipost too much at the same day.
Sandy Hoey
Yeah, thats a lot better. Great job :)
Topic Starter
Ruuue
You can multiquote people's reply like this, don't multipost too much at the same day.
I really don't see the issue with directly replying to one post at a time, but ok?
Charre
Nice spinner!
JoyStyles

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Topic Starter
Ruuue

JoyStyles wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I'm not sure why you quoted this as I have already changed the spinner, Unless of course, you still feel the spinner is too bright. In which case I'm sorry :C
-glug-

Hilary Clinton wrote:

delet
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Dark Light wrote:

Deadbeat wrote:

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
What's up with these retarded quotes? Do tell me what I used to "Mix" this skin
-glug-
delet
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Dark Light wrote:

Selection tab is from chroma -v2, back button, mania notes, and looking more into the skin file. basically most of the things are from Chroma -v2. Cursor is from another skin don't know. This cursor was made before this skin.
yaaaa, im just not... next
Charre
Take another look at the cursor Dark Light... Provided it may look similar to another cursor, it is in fact, unique (as in not "borrowed")
also, where is v2 of chroma? all i can find is Chroma - v3 anyways...
Topic Starter
Ruuue

Charre wrote:

Take another look at the cursor Dark Light... Provided it may look similar to another cursor, it is in fact, unique (as in not "borrowed")
I actually just looked for it, and I can't find it either LOL I think he changed the title of his v2 thread to his latest v3 version, I'm really not sure. But to me it seems like this kid is looking in the Chroma v2 skin folder and mistaking the name of my skin "chroma" with the other dudes. Idk man, what I do know is, my skin looks nothing remotely close to anything in chroma v whatever xD
-glug-
delet
-glug-

Jherk wrote:

Charre wrote:

I actually just looked for it, and I can't find it either LOL I think he changed the title of his v2 thread to his latest v3 version, I'm really not sure. But to me it seems like this kid is looking in the Chroma v2 skin folder and mistaking the name of my skin "chroma" with the other dudes. Idk man, what I do know is, my skin looks nothing remotely close to anything in chroma v whatever xD
O! My mistake, i think the skin got merged with the other skin!! MY BAD
i think that the skin was named v2 (v3) and it got merged cause of the same name! Im really sorry!!! :( :( :? :? :? :?
show more