forum

IGZ Osu! King of the Hill 24.3.-26.3.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tebz188
InfinityGamerZ proudly presents: Osu! King of the Hill.

Hi-yo! I’m back with a new event. This time around we’ll be looking at a somewhat of a new kind of event type. King of the Hill!

Short explanation on how this works:
Players will be assigned to a match room where they will compete against maximum of 13 other players on 7 maps randomised by the host from a mappool of 16 maps.

2 players with lowest score will be eliminated after each map, players who fail will also be eliminated. If more than 2 players fail will only 1 player be eliminated on the upcoming rounds. Eventually after 6 maps only 2 players will be remaining for the last map.

Players will collect points from every match they play to see who is the true King of the Hill after all matches are done. There will be a total of 3 Matches between 24th of March and 26th of March.

Skill tiers
Insane: 20k → (Map diff ~4.5*)
Expert: No restrictions (Map diff ~5.3*)

Match Rules
- Osu!Standard
- 14 Player Head to Head (If more than 14 players, will the match be splitted into multiple rooms)
- Score v1
- All maps are Light FreeMod (Players are alllowed to pick HD/HR/FL/EZ) but are not forced to choose a mod. Playing a map with any mod not listed here will result in disqualification.

Match Procedure
1. 5 minutes before the match start time, send me (tbag188) in-game message to tell that you are ready to be moved in to the match room.

2. When the match is scheduled to start the host will !roll 16 to randomly pick a map from the pool.

3. After the map has been swapped in, there will be a 2 minute timer until the match will start. We will not wait for a player. 2 minutes and the map will start. No matter are you ready or not.

4. After the map is done, 2 lowest scoring/failing players will be kicked from the room and new map will be randomized. A map can only be played once during each match. (All 3 matches will share the same mappool though.)

5. Repeat 3 and 4 until only 2 players are remaining. 2 final players will then play the last map.

Match Times
Match 1 24.3.
Insane: 18:00 GMT
Expert: 20:00 GMT
Match 2 25.3.
Insane: 16:00 GMT
Expert: 18:00 GMT
Match 3 26.3.
Insane: 16:00 GMT
Expert: 18:00 GMT

2nd Place 18pts
3rd Place 16pts
4th 14pts
5th 12pts
6th 10pts
7th 9pts
8th 8pts
9th 7pts
10th 6pts
11th 5pts
12th 4pts
13th 3pts
14th 2pts

(Points will be awarded according to how well you did in your room. If there is multiple rooms players close to eachother in standings will play in same room.)

Registration
You are allowed to register to as many Days/Skill tiers as you want to and fill the requirements for. Registration closes 3 Hours before the match start time.

Friday 24.3.
Insane
Expert
Saturday 25.3.
Insane
Expert
Sunday 26.3.
Insane
Expert

Registered players
Eatch match needs a minimum of 7 players to happen!

Expert
Friday
Kizmah
Sunny
YunoWasTaken
112servis
DrMengele
Kaseru
Anopob
Timpton
-[Akeno]-
Electrify
xenou
Tohru
Miska
BeatingHeart
chrisny
Sasuke2g
Claximillions
jakoblikegames
peng
Hoshio
ExploXd

Saturday
MaverickTex
Coni
112servis
DrMengele
Kaseru
Anopob
-[Akeno]-
Electrify
OGLocCJM8
chrisny
MysteriousMelon
Sunny
Hoshio
LwL
jakoblikegames
peng
Satsuki - desu

Sunday
112servis
DrMengele
Tooko AMano
Anopob
Fralla8
-[Akeno]-
Electrify
BeatingHeart
chrisny
MyWaifuChino
Sunny
MaverickTex
Hoshio
jakoblikegames
peng
xHei_57
Sasuke2g
WooodZ
Obe fon Graf

Insane
Friday
jakoblikegames
Un4given
cr0wnpiec3
BeatingHeart
Sunny
sava60000
OGLocCJM8
Sasuke2g
Hoshio
Phoenixj
KingBranBran

Saturday
Un4given
AlejoNande
cr0wnpiec3
BeatingHeart
Sunny
-Kiisu-
sava60000
FeelDaTonneh
Phoenixj
jakoblikegames

Sunday
Un4given
AlejoNande
cr0wnpiec3
BeatingHeart
Sunny
-Kiisu-
sava60000
OGLocCJM8
Phoenixj
jakoblikegames
Sasuke2g
Xeli
WooodZ

After my Matriculation Examination is done I should be doing more events, so expect to see my name more here at the tournaments section ;).
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Added registered players so far, also made some clarifications to registration part.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Participant list updated.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated registered players.

Added a minimum number of players for each match to happen (7 players). Insane tier seems to be fairly ok on players so far (still open for registration!), but Expert tier would apreciate atleast a couple of extra players! Registration for each match will remain open until 3 hours before the scheduled match start time.
EclipZ
Can you sign up for both skill tiers?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

BeatingHeart wrote:

Can you sign up for both skill tiers?
Yes.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Participant list updated and link to mappools added!
Sasuke2g
How can i sign up?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Itachi2g wrote:

How can i sign up?
Links to registration form can be found under registration.
Sasuke2g
ok thanks, just signed up :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Updated Registered players. Looks like Expert class will be split into two rooms each day! There is still time and room to register for those who want to take part!
Shino Inuzuka
Need refs?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

Need refs?
Thanks for asking, I do not need refs for this event however!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Participant list updated.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Remainder to all the players, remember to message me 5 minutes before the match start time that you are ready! Insane match will start in 3 hours, Expert in 5.

Registration for todays Insane match is over! Registration for Expert will close in 2 hours.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thanks for everyone who showed up today! Reminder tomorrow the matches start 2 hours earlier! Insane at 16:00 GMT and Expert at 18:00 GMT!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thanks for those who showed-up today! Tomorrow again the same times. Insane at 16:00 GMT and Expert at 18:00 GMT! Hope to see as many of you tomorrow as possible!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thank you for everyone taking part, got some interesting info for this type of format.

Results for those interested:
Insane Top5
1. BeatingHeart 46Pts
2. Sunny 43Pts
3. AlejoNande 40Pts
4. Sasuke2g 32Pts
5. Phoenixj 30Pts

Expert Top5
1. DrMengele 54Pts
2. jakoblikegames 44Pts
3. Anopob 41Pts
4. BeatingHeart 26Pts