forum

[Archived] Weird game lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zappoola
hi my game keeps lagging in 2 ways.
1. osu jumps back a couple of frames so it hurts my accuracy a lot. here is a video to show what i mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIoj6bMoGE

2.the music can lag out of sync and when it does that the music keeps playing in the pause screen and when it happens in standard osu! if won't let me click the notes and will only do spinners and sliders but without the note being clicked.

if someone could help me fix this i would appreciate it.
Venix
As first try to run osu! in compatibility mode
Topic Starter
zappoola

Venix wrote:

As first try to run osu! in compatibility mode

I've tryed: compatability mode, reinstalling, an earlier version, lag reducing options, restarting my laptop (which was the cause of the lag) and repairing. It has happened in the past but idk how i fixed it.
Pawsu
hmm, doesn't look like it from the video, but is your offset in options at not at 0? If so, please set it as 0.
Topic Starter
zappoola

Pawsu wrote:

hmm, doesn't look like it from the video, but is your offset in options at not at 0? If so, please set it as 0.
my offset is on 0
Charmined
I've got the same problem, it can't be my computer since it's really strong and lag-free
Umo-
That happens to me too sometimes
Topic Starter
zappoola
It happens all the time for me.
Topic Starter
zappoola
I stopped playing for a while and during that time osu! reset itself some how so all the settings where default. The lag went away too, but i'm pretty sure it will come back at somepoint in the future. Thanks for trying to help anyway. :)
Topic Starter
zappoola
And that some time in the future is now -_- >:(
Lacrimosa
Sounds exactly like this t/586139

Could this be a Graphic driver issue?