forum

LEAF XCEED Music Division - Guitar vs Piano

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 08 February 2018 at 19:19:09

Artist: LEAF XCEED Music Division
Title: Guitar vs Piano
Tags: Odaril gvp goukisan
BPM: 200
Filesize: 8731kb
Play Time: 04:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. G Major (6.79 stars, 1442 notes)
Download: LEAF XCEED Music Division - Guitar vs Piano
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
28th map. Hitsounds are by me bla bla.

Original song by goukisan http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/15233
Remix by Leaf XCEED. Release post: https://rtnario.wordpress.com/2010/04/3 ... ver-xceed/

Played as warm-up at the osu! world cup! (3:50)

Still a WIP. Mods are more than welcome but please do so on the new website.

Not sure I'm going to try ranking this. I don't see myself mapping a full spread to it.
501.84pp for SS, 736.95pp for HDHR SS.

Topic Starter
Shiro
Changelog.

• 04/05:
    Started (offline).
    10/07:
    Uploaded (incomplete).
    11/30:
    Finished hardest diff (G Major).
Okoratu
02:27:926 (1) - nice
spIyrg
damn it.
I was hoping to mod, but god I can't find anything wrong!
When you do get to the end of the map, (although you may already have considered it) you should add a massive spinner between the last two blue sections (I don't know what those blue bars are called, but I presume bookmarks?).
Good map, and nice choice of song!
By any chance do you have any other maps that need modding? I'm starting to get the hang of modding maps, but whenever I mod a map, creators don't deem it as helpful :( (That's why I have no kudosu...)
Good luck with getting the map approved!
Topic Starter
Shiro

AmateurMonkeyYT wrote:

damn it.
I was hoping to mod, but god I can't find anything wrong!
When you do get to the end of the map, (although you may already have considered it) you should add a massive spinner between the last two blue sections (I don't know what those blue bars are called, but I presume bookmarks?).
Good map, and nice choice of song!
By any chance do you have any other maps that need modding? I'm starting to get the hang of modding maps, but whenever I mod a map, creators don't deem it as helpful :( (That's why I have no kudosu...)
Good luck with getting the map approved!
Yup, the last two bookmarks (indeed) will be a long spinner. I'm a bit worried about HP drain so I'll have to adjust it. Thanks though!

I currently have no maps that need modding. When I finish Brain Power, I'll upload it and look for mods though.
Ocewatt
Hey there. :)
I like this map a lot and want to see it finished, so I decided to help a bit, to the best of my ability. (This is my first mod ever)

Here's my thoughts on it:

• 02:21:926 (1) - 02:22:226 (2) - 02:22:526 (3) - I believe those sliders should each be 1/2 beats long. 1/3s break flow whenever I play them and I cannot hear anything in the song at that moment that warrants them being that long. 1/2 actually sounds and plays better.

00:57:551 (7,8) - I think the change in music is way too subtle to allow for that spacing break in the stream. 00:57:626 (8,9,10,11) - should be 1 or 2 grid spaces higher in accordance with the streams a bit later. (01:27:926 etc)

02:01:076 (5,6) - Should be a bit closer in my opinion

That's all I could find.
I hope my input is useful to you!

edit: formatting
DDMythical
Add Gouskian to tags? (original creator of this song)
VINXIS
Wow! A wonderful map from The Shiro! She is so great.
Topic Starter
Shiro

DDMythical wrote:

oooh yes i should have thank you !
DDMythical

Shiro wrote:

DDMythical wrote:

oooh yes i should have thank you !
no problem bro! Nice map!
Handwriting
Love this map

*Hhank19 runs
Topic Starter
Shiro
oh shit it got graveyarded
Masugn
As usual, the back-and-forths do not disappoint.