your dad give good advice ♂
Akasha-

Surono wrote:

your dad give good advice ♂
Mmmmmmmmmmh
Surono
you son of de beach, come on up here♂

stryver12 wrote:

PP is never intended to be a reference, considering how the difficulty system in this particular mode works. So all you need to do is just stop using PP as skill reference.

ngghhhhhh
stryver12

Surono wrote:

you son of de beach, come on up here♂

stryver12 wrote:

PP is never intended to be a reference, considering how the difficulty system in this particular mode works. So all you need to do is just stop using PP as skill reference.

ngghhhhhh
Wot
Halogen-
This is just purely comical here - but it's going to be funny seeing a lot of high level players who want the PP just to say that they have it (I'm going to, because why not) have THREE difficulties of this as their five best scores. I've got AiAe and Speedcore 300 as my top two plays at the moment, but the [Extra] difficulty of that gets overshadowed by both Jinjin and Shirou's difficulties, and the Gravity difficulty is worth more PP than my best AiAe by getting ~96%.

Essentially, my top ranks are going to be Blastix / AiAe / Blastix / Blastix / Speedcore 300, hahaha.
stryver12

Halogen- wrote:

This is just purely comical here - but it's going to be funny seeing a lot of high level players who want the PP just to say that they have it (I'm going to, because why not) have THREE difficulties of this as their five best scores. I've got AiAe and Speedcore 300 as my top two plays at the moment, but the [Extra] difficulty of that gets overshadowed by both Jinjin and Shirou's difficulties, and the Gravity difficulty is worth more PP than my best AiAe by getting ~96%.

Essentially, my top ranks are going to be Blastix / AiAe / Blastix / Blastix / Speedcore 300, hahaha.
As well as a honeypot.
marcuddles
Gratz fresh chicken! RIP PP SYSTEM :^)
[Crz]Player
congratulations
by-ad
congratulations fresh chicken :D
Suzuko-P
Too many PP here :P
Exro-P
Congratulation!Finally it was ranked though Gravity is a ETmap D: :oops:
Euny
여기가 역사의 한순간이냨ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 완랭 축하해
Neryungri
Congrats on marriage!
Outlaww
Grats chicken ;3
Pianissimo
fucking crazy
Ovoui
:)
Ikaros-
I do not really enjoy your map, and I do not like your mapping style overall,and I
feel like this should not be ranked, but

Congratulations !
croye_old
este mapa es el DIABLO PURO :cry: :cry: :)
puxtu
Fontes

puxtu wrote:

sugoi..
LastExceed
Its been one and a half years now, I've improved enough to go from "cant pass extra" to "92.5% on gravity" and I still can't wrap my head around how such an unrivaled garbage map got ranked.