forum

Apex [HD] [STD] v1.1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nixot

NOTE: If you want the customisable Song Selection name tag go into the folder titled "Custom Selection mode" and place your name into the template.
**Read Changelog for updates***

Probably the most fun I've had with skinning so far. Hope you guys enjoy it, hf.

14/3/2017
Skin Released
3/30/2017
Added Preferences folder containing 3 different options for defaults and optional followpoints, minor tweaks to button elements and mod-icons as well as a slightly improved look on the ranking panel. Other things were updated, however slightly.

-
Main Menu

Song Selection

Mod Icons

Gameplay

Gameplay Dots

Gameplay Numerals

Spinner

Section Pass

Fail Background

Pause Overlay

Ranking Panel

.osk
v1.0 - https://puu.sh/uI7BK/18ddf9c856.osk
v1.1 - https://puu.sh/v3iLR/e3ebce888e.osk
(If you're having issues downloading the skin or using a particular browser, please try right-clicking the link and choosing "Save Link As"
-glug-
Really nice! I like the skins you make!
Topic Starter
Nixot

Dark Light wrote:

Really nice! I like the skins you make!
Thanks for the support, glad you like the skin
Joribunga
Bro your skin is magic, I fucking love it.
Keep up the great work :)
PC Matic
osu!skin needs to cover this! because this looks great!!!!
Topic Starter
Nixot

PC Matic wrote:

osu!skin needs to cover this! because this looks great!!!!

RealUnknownVoid wrote:

Bro your skin is magic, I fucking love it.
Keep up the great work :)
Thanks for the kind words, minor updates will be coming soon!
suffix
thx 4 shoutout
Tsukikolover
good, but fix reversearrow) shift to the left on few pixels ;)
booh_old_1
Looks phenomenal, menus especially.
Only have a minor gripe with it, the color fade after you click each circle confuses me when its green or red, makes me think I've hit a 100 or failed it. Maybe that's due to some other skin that I used that used that color coding, still a great skin though :D
Ben_5917
Revolutionary UI design for my view. I hope I get my hands on this.
Humanity
Looks bomb ass, I love it. Though, you should put a "read me" about the cmd thing because poor, unfortunate souls (such as me) who do not know shit might just click on it and become confused haha. It made everything bigger and I couldn't revert it back.

Nicely done!
Topic Starter
Nixot

HumanitysOTP wrote:

Looks bomb ass, I love it. Though, you should put a "read me" about the cmd thing because poor, unfortunate souls (such as me) who do not know shit might just click on it and become confused haha. It made everything bigger and I couldn't revert it back.

Nicely done!
If you're talking about the customisable song selection, I will do that, thank you for speaking about this it means alot to me.

nigmaCoded wrote:

Looks phenomenal, menus especially.
Only have a minor gripe with it, the color fade after you click each circle confuses me when its green or red, makes me think I've hit a 100 or failed it. Maybe that's due to some other skin that I used that used that color coding, still a great skin though :D
I'm planning on making the in-game hit-100/50/0's simpler to read, it feels out of place and I agree it can be difficult to see where you're inaccurate, It will be changed soon, thank you for your patience.

Tsukikolover wrote:

good, but fix reversearrow) shift to the left on few pixels ;)
Depending on whether or not this actually looks better in-game I will, even though it is minor, I still appreciate your concern. Cheers!

Ben_5917 wrote:

Revolutionary UI design for my view. I hope I get my hands on this.
Glad you like it!! Thanks man :)
-Yuni
This looks so cool, great job~
Topic Starter
Nixot

-Yuni wrote:

This looks so cool, great job~
cheers bud, appreciate the support
Topic Starter
Nixot
^ updated
-Izayoi
Looks futuristic for me. Nice skin!
I Suck U In
what a great skin loved it!!
Lyawi
Nice to play with it. Good job ;)
atturbo555
So nice guy. good work! :)
Topic Starter
Nixot

atturbo555 wrote:

So nice guy. good work! :)

Lyawi wrote:

Nice to play with it. Good job ;)

-Izayoi wrote:

Looks futuristic for me. Nice skin!

I Suck U In wrote:

what a great skin loved it!!
Thank you all for the supportive comments! glad you like it :D
crispymemes
I couldn't help but point out that the pause screen plays one of my favorite songs! Flowers ft. Nori is so pretty. Now that I know this, this skin is prolly in my top 5.
PC Matic

crispymemes wrote:

I couldn't help but point out that the pause screen plays one of my favorite songs! Flowers ft. Nori is so pretty. Now that I know this, this skin is prolly in my top 5.
I wish the audio file is a bit smaller. Low end pc has problems with pause screen songs
idga
This skin look SO GOOD!
Circles are so easy to read and i got my top play with this skin
show more