-Hourai-
Good job!
DeletedUser_5715021
<3
edit: dark flight dreamer best music best map
Doodle99
Díos mío, que Dios que bendiga. Haces unas skins de ptm <3
RiceManOP
Umm I'm osu!evo player and I want to use this skin but I'm not able to because I cant open .osk files and import to my android osu game. May i please get the .zip version?
-Izayoi
Nice skin! Looks clean and I like the slider :)
Shurelia
An Amazing skin even though Marisa isn't my favorite one.

Anyway great work!
o x
I really love how this skin looks definitely using this for now on!
Good job :)
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

notkesh wrote:

ranking-SH-small in SD version is a different font from the rest. Didn't check the HD version.
Also, great job, love the skin <3
Yep, f*cked it up there in HD and SD, thanks for the call.
thank you :)

Mr-Diaz wrote:

Good job!
Thanks!

inggod wrote:

<3
edit: dark flight dreamer best music best map
Love it too!

Doodle99 wrote:

Díos mío, que Dios que bendiga. Haces unas skins de ptm <3
Jajajaja gracias C:

Manrew58 wrote:

Umm I'm osu!evo player and I want to use this skin but I'm not able to because I cant open .osk files and import to my android osu game. May i please get the .zip version?
I'll send you a zip version ^^

-Izayoi wrote:

Nice skin! Looks clean and I like the slider :)
Thank you :D

Shurelia wrote:

Anyway great work!
Tenshi best girl

Cawub wrote:

I really love how this skin looks definitely using this for now on!
Good job :)
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)
Shurelia

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Shurelia wrote:

Anyway great work!
Tenshi best girl

Yeaaa, no.

Byakuren is.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Shurelia wrote:

Yeaaa, no.

Byakuren is.
Byakuren is great, I'll give you that. But Tenshi is better.
Paneiru
Skin looks nice, and the animations are gorgeous, but there are some things I personally did not like. Note that these are subjective opinions and may not refer to everyone. Using the same colour for both the hitcircles/notes and the cursor reduces the clarity in the skin, and while I'm at it, I'm not a fan of having a cursortrail that looks identical to the cursor itself. The last thing would be that the followpoints stays on the screen for way too long for my liking (or they appear too soon and disappear too late). https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6738901 (there is 1 clicked circle and 4 active circles in this picture, yet i can count 8 followpoints) this can be very confusing for me and unfortunately makes me perform a bit worse with this skin compared to other cleaner skins including my own personal skin :/
I do like the skin a lot despite what I pointed out (especially the UI elements, animations and all sounds in general, especially menu sounds etc.). I just thought it would be nice to have some user feedback instead of giving out the usual compliments.
KupcaH
Wow, amazing skin. Not my gameplay style though, but gonna use it.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Paneiru wrote:

Skin looks nice, and the animations are gorgeous, but there are some things I personally did not like. Note that these are subjective opinions and may not refer to everyone. Using the same colour for both the hitcircles/notes and the cursor reduces the clarity in the skin, and while I'm at it, I'm not a fan of having a cursortrail that looks identical to the cursor itself. The last thing would be that the followpoints stays on the screen for way too long for my liking (or they appear too soon and disappear too late). https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6738901 (there is 1 clicked circle and 4 active circles in this picture, yet i can count 8 followpoints) this can be very confusing for me and unfortunately makes me perform a bit worse with this skin compared to other cleaner skins including my own personal skin :/
I do like the skin a lot despite what I pointed out (especially the UI elements, animations and all sounds in general, especially menu sounds etc.). I just thought it would be nice to have some user feedback instead of giving out the usual compliments.
Thanks for the feedback, it really helps.
I did all the elements basing me on my way to play, I've always liked using the same color for the cursor and the cursor trail.
Yeah, having the cursor and the notes the same color isn't nice, in the beginning the cursor was blue, but it blended with the spinner and it was impossible to spin, so I changed it.
I use the followpoints a lot when I play, it helps me with the aim, that's why I did it that way.
I really sorry if the gameplay elements aren't confortable for you, and I'm glad you like the skin overall :)

KupcaH wrote:

Wow, amazing skin. Not my gameplay style though, but gonna use it.
Thanks, you can always use your favorite circles and leave the rest so you feel confortable :)
RiceManOP

Manrew58 wrote:

Umm I'm osu!evo player and I want to use this skin but I'm not able to because I can't open .osk files and import to my android osu game. May i please get the .zip version?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING .zip lol been waiting to use this.
Anemic Witch
Gonna borrow some of these till death of course
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Manrew58 wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING .zip lol been waiting to use this.
Don't worry :)

Master_chan wrote:

Gonna borrow some of these till death of course
Hahaha, enjoy.
satorialist
coming late, but this skin is gorgeous. You really live up to your own standards, keep making them!

and if you wouldn't mind, a Yuyuko skin would be fantastic
Nekochinn
The skin is epic but the only thing that I don't really like are black hit circles... I need colors, and with black circles it's very hard to see for me :c
Th sounds are epic too btw.
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

satorialist wrote:

coming late, but this skin is gorgeous. You really live up to your own standards, keep making them!

and if you wouldn't mind, a Yuyuko skin would be fantastic
Thanks, and no, wont do a Yuyuko skin sorry.

Nekochinn wrote:

The skin is epic but the only thing that I don't really like are black hit circles... I need colors, and with black circles it's very hard to see for me :c
Th sounds are epic too btw.
Sorry for that, you can always use your own circles if you don't fell confortable with the black ones :)
And thank you.
Kaoshii
Buen trabajo!
patatepatate
ITS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Bier
approved
Neitel
Nice <3
rafael09
Love it <3
e v r n
great skin
EltopoXD
Está increible, me encanto.
Lunyfreya
So pretty. (◠‿◠✿)
Dulce Invierno
¡Me encanta esta skin! Pero juego a catch the beat y me es difícil coger todas las estrellas. Con otras skins no me pasa y es una lástima, porque adoro a Marisa y sé que te costó hacerla. Me encanta la idea, pero no puedo jugar bien. ¿Crees que es posible que sea cosa de la precisión de catcher?
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Dulce Invierno wrote:

¡Me encanta esta skin! Pero juego a catch the beat y me es difícil coger todas las estrellas. Con otras skins no me pasa y es una lástima, porque adoro a Marisa y sé que te costó hacerla. Me encanta la idea, pero no puedo jugar bien. ¿Crees que es posible que sea cosa de la precisión de catcher?

Es un catcher que hice hace mucho tiempo, tendría que renovarlo para corregir este tipo de problemas.
shenwu123
Love it
lvlizi
Pretty skin <3
Dulce Invierno

Elzapatoverde wrote:

Dulce Invierno wrote:

Es un catcher que hice hace mucho tiempo, tendría que renovarlo para corregir este tipo de problemas.

Y ¿estarías dispuesta en algún momento? No hay presión, ¿eh? Sólo me gustaría usar la skin <3 Te admiro mucho