forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Also not having time for this thread due to irl stuff is no excuse to do nothing with the time that you DO have.
beeboy123
Jess is literally going to come into the thread and hammer me btw.
Also rEdo's vote on me is cause I apparently am not scum hunting even though I very much have been ._.

I am tired of defending myself from garbage on this site.

I would say I am a blatant counter wagon to scum and this wagon happened so fast despite Jess doing literally nothing and being pretty scum read that I couldn't possibly flip scum but no one listened to me when I said Dawnsday was town for similar reasons so I guess you guys can have fun continuing ignore me and lose this game.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

B) Sakura you literally know exactly why I haven't had time for this thread and you used the same reasoning to spend all of lover's mafia tunneling me. Like literally you spent all of lover's mafia tunneling me because I wasn't getting involved in the thread and in that game I did have time to check the thread. But hey 2nd times the charm right?
I actually didnt remember much about Yuri mafia, unless you're talking about another lovers game then i def. have no idea which game you're talking about.
Are you trying to tell me you didn't argue I wasn't participating in Yuri mafia?
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Also not having time for this thread due to irl stuff is no excuse to do nothing with the time that you DO have.
I mean I don't think I am coming into this thread and doing nothing when I do have the time to post.
Hika
im not scum with jess
im down for that too as long as you go down with her leeeemayo
Hika
Unvote
Hika
I see the pressure getting to ya now :p
Sakura
I mean he just beetlejuiced
And also he just misread my post... but that's normal.
beeboy123
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

I mean he just beetlejuiced
And also he just misread my post... but that's normal.
I am lurking the thread on my phone while watching anime in my basement and I don't feel like getting mislynched for garbage reasons but pushing people can wait until my friends leave. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
beeboy123
Also b1rd still hasn't responded to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also I have a higher post count in my scum game then I do in my town game which is something I pointed out to you when you scum read me in Yuri mafia when you scum read me for not being proactive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also you still know why I have been lurking this game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sakura
And i never mentioned i didnt do what you said i did in Yuri mafia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
beeboy123
Oh you're right I misread your post.

Then to go back to that post.
Yes I am talking about Yuri mafia the game where you are scum reading me for the same reason you are scum reading me this game.
And literally everything I said to defend myself to defend myself in the game applies to this game and then some because I really haven't had the time to check this game thread.
beeboy123
But hey I guess you can ignore the fact I post more as scum, I haven't had time to post and you've done this same thing before and come to the conclusion I am scum if that's what you want to do all of these are legit facts.
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

A) I am still waiting for b1rd to respond to my post where I called his entire read on me false. Like his read on me was 100% confusion of my posts and if he actually spoke to me I don't think he'd think I am scum.
Pretty sure I did p/5835756 :roll:

beeboy123 wrote:

I would say I am a blatant counter wagon to scum and this wagon happened so fast despite Jess doing literally nothing and being pretty scum read that I couldn't possibly flip scum but no one listened to me when I said Dawnsday was town for similar reasons so I guess you guys can have fun continuing ignore me and lose this game.
I don't think your counter-wagon claim holds much weight when pretty much all the people voting you are strong town reads, at least to me, and who were actually voting Jess before. It's not one else fault that you've been lurking, now you're just complaining and blaming everyone else now that you're under pressure for valid reasons. Sick of defending yourself? You've put like half the effort in defending yourself than some other people have done pursuing one scum read. And even less actually following your own. This reaction pretty much just consolidates my scum read on you.
B1rd
Also I'm pretty sure with me, Hika and Sakura that's only L-2, of course it would be easier to tell if someone would post vote updates more frequently :roll:
Sakura
Regardless you give my memory too much credit, i was mostly thinking back to the games we played together when i was Luna Fox.
I ALSO mentioned im aware of your irl issues.
But there's still some weird things about your play this game that are giving me weird feelings.
Like what i mentioned before that you surprisingly arrived at the same reads i had when we usually end up arguing about townreads.
Sakura

B1rd wrote:

Also I'm pretty sure with me, Hika and Sakura that's only L-2, of course it would be easier to tell if someone would post vote updates more frequently :roll:
yeah because rEdo switched to Hika to sheep me earlier.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Regardless you give my memory too much credit, i was mostly thinking back to the games we played together when i was Luna Fox.
But there's still some weird things about your play this game that are giving me weird feelings.
Like what i mentioned before that you surprisingly arrived at the same reads i had when we usually end up arguing about townreads.
We agreed on reads in dank meme mafia o3o
-[Jess]-

beeboy123 wrote:

Jess is literally going to come into the thread and hammer me btw.
Also rEdo's vote on me is cause I apparently am not scum hunting even though I very much have been ._.

No,I won't do this anymore
I will post later after I get clam down since those two quote makes me get emotional and just realized I do nothing.starting to read for to first day.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

We agreed on reads in dank meme mafia o3o
You mean the game where you wanted to lynch me?
The game where i got pushed hard for townreading postie?

Much agreement, very wow
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

A) I am still waiting for b1rd to respond to my post where I called his entire read on me false. Like his read on me was 100% confusion of my posts and if he actually spoke to me I don't think he'd think I am scum.
Pretty sure I did p/5835756 :roll:

beeboy123 wrote:

I don't think your counter-wagon claim holds much weight when pretty much all the people voting you are strong town reads, at least to me, and who were actually voting Jess before. It's not one else fault that you've been lurking, now you're just complaining and blaming everyone else now that you're under pressure for valid reasons. Sick of defending yourself? You've put like half the effort in defending yourself than some other people have done pursuing one scum read. And even less actually following your own. This reaction pretty much just consolidates my scum read on you.
So as scum why exactly would I go out of my way to draw attention to myself and defend Dawnsday when I literally could have let the day end incredibly early by doing nothing and you know siding with people. But hey I guess defending Dawnsday doesn't count as scum hunting. Pushing Jess doesn't count as scum hunting and I was abusing the VLA system to lurk even tho Sakura confirmed I have real life things preventing me from entering the thread.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

You mean the game where you wanted to lynch me?
The game where i got pushed hard for townreading postie?

Much agreement, very wow
I never scum read you in dank meme mafia?
beeboy123
And we agreed on like all reads up until lylo.
Sakura
beeboy123
It doesn't count when I scum read everyone that isn't my mason partner.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

And we agreed on like all reads up until lylo.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8144154
beeboy123
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8223870

I was going to Lynch postie not you.
Postie the person you where pushing.
I was cooperating with you the most out of anyone that wasn't conf town.
B1rd
Defending Dawnsday is super easy to rationalise as scum. I mean lots of things are D1, but it's that in combination with other things. You can't just blame all your problems on RL things, firstly, you knew when you joined the game that it would be a commitment. And really, it only takes like an hour a day to be completely up to date with the game. You can't spare that? It's just weak excuses. If you really couldn't spare enough time to play the game you should have just replaced yourself.
Sakura
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8148666
"Her paranoia looks town"
and you vote her right after.

We did disagree on postie probably a few others if i keep going
beeboy123
We disagreed on Dawnsday... which is like 20% of players that don't include the 2 of us.
Which is roughly the equivalent of disagreeing with 2 people in a mini sized game.

Also agreeing with reads making me scum is such a stupid scum tell I could literally say the same about you.
Sakura
My theory is that you have a hard time coming up with reads and so you used mine :)
beeboy123
But I don't have trouble coming up with reads as scum o3o
beeboy123
If you can find me a game where I have trouble faking scum hunting especially when I am a player that can get away with pushing people for really nonsensical reasons and be able to back it up with meta be my guest.
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

My TR on bee has been weakening as of late, but part of it is paranoia coz me and beeboy usually tend to not agree on townreads, and his latest reads list seems to mirror mine more or less.
(I had already mentioned TRs on him, b1rd and Frosty, and with the rEdo CC out of the way that would make rEdo town, leading to a PoE of Hika/Jess/abraker)
I was half expecting him to fight me on the Jess lynch and say Jess is town or something.
Also you never replied to this back then.
You're only complaining now.
Frostings
do I have to click those links? because I don't really wanna click those links

I thought Sakura's vote on beeboy was a reaction test what
why are we pushing so many different people a few days before the deadline and what is that super fast beeboy wagon
Sakura

Frostings wrote:

do I have to click those links? because I don't really wanna click those links

I thought Sakura's vote on beeboy was a reaction test what
why are we pushing so many different people a few days before the deadline and what is that super fast beeboy wagon
I was checking to see if he would beetlejuice
Frostings

Sakura wrote:

is that scum indicative?
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Sakura wrote:

My TR on bee has been weakening as of late, but part of it is paranoia coz me and beeboy usually tend to not agree on townreads, and his latest reads list seems to mirror mine more or less.
(I had already mentioned TRs on him, b1rd and Frosty, and with the rEdo CC out of the way that would make rEdo town, leading to a PoE of Hika/Jess/abraker)
I was half expecting him to fight me on the Jess lynch and say Jess is town or something.
Also you never replied to this back then.
You're only complaining now.
Agreeing on reads is a garbage scum tell regardless of who you are talking to there you go I replied.

Now find me a game as scum where I am uncomfortable making reads and pushing people.
Sakura

Frostings wrote:

Sakura wrote:

is that scum indicative?
No, but at least finally managed to get some decent content out of him.
show more