forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
-[Jess]-
I am here,
So,first I have to said I make a wrong choice on Day 1 by lynching dawn.This is the most silliest mistake I made.I want to explain who dawn is a town tho,but at that moment,If I explain why,scum will have the Chance to frame me and dawn were scum and people mislynch town.I know I am acting like a village idiot and saying words that not useful for scumhurting.But what is the point of getting someone PLed.It is not help for town to solve the scumhurting.

So looking to Day 2
Finding the setup which we play now by lynching dawn and night result,that is good to hear that town is on track to finding scum.Two people claimed 1-shot BP and VT.that make me suspicious of why she claim VT and Why she want everyone to know she was town.Also frosty,who have not post in a day,still make me think is him is a scum.

About "now I see why dawn is scum"
It means nothing that he trust a people who only said and read it as town,I don't know how to said and my mind is unclear.I thought he was in L-2 so I voted to push him.
That all
abraker

-[Jess]- wrote:

I am here,
So,first I have to said I make a wrong choice on Day 1 by lynching dawn.This is the most silliest mistake I made.I want to explain who dawn is a town tho,but at that moment,If I explain why,scum will have the Chance to frame me and dawn were scum and people mislynch town.I know I am acting like a village idiot and saying words that not useful for scumhurting.But what is the point of getting someone PLed.It is not help for town to solve the scumhurting.

So looking to Day 2
Finding the setup which we play now by lynching dawn and night result,that is good to hear that town is on track to finding scum.Two people claimed 1-shot BP and VT.that make me suspicious of why she claim VT and Why she want everyone to know she was town.Also frosty,who have not post in a day,still make me think is him is a scum.

About "now I see why dawn is scum"
It means nothing that he trust a people who only said and read it as town,I don't know how to said and my mind is unclear.I thought he was in L-2 so I voted to push him.
That all
My brain is melting

please Lynch me to stop this agony
Sakura

-[Jess]- wrote:

But what is the point of getting someone PLed.It is not help for town to solve the scumhurting.
Because you very well could be scum hiding behind a scummy action and using "I'm just getting PL'd" as your shield, simple.
Hika
Jess you literally summarized D2 thus far and didn't even do it properly.

Why wouldnt I want people to think I'm town?!!!!
Isn't that the point of mafia? For us to find the scum and to prove everyone's innocence?!
B1rd

abraker wrote:

My brain is melting

please Lynch me to stop this agony
That was her strategy all along, to win as everyone else lynches themselves from the exasperation of trying to figure out her posts.

I feel like I've done enough thinking for tonight, I hope by tomorrow later today there will be more responses to some of the things I've said.
rEdo
If there is a need for a policy lynch, it needs to happen now.

Vote: -[Jess]-
rEdo
Actually, no. I have a gut feeling that Jess is town.

Unvote
rEdo
We need to hear from Frostings and beeboy before anything happens today.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 2.2
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
abraker

rEdo wrote:

Unvote
After seeing how stupid Dawnsnday was, it's a possibility. Frosting also acts notoriously stupid, but his posts give me at least 3 red flags.
abraker
Is Jesse a newbie at this game?
Sakura

abraker wrote:

Technically she has enough games to not be a newbie.
She... always... plays.... like.... that....
Sakura
Oh also
@Mod: Imma be V/LA starting tomorrow until Monday.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

abraker wrote:

Technically she has enough games to not be a newbie.
She... always... plays.... like.... that....
Give link to a game she was townie
Sakura
Frostings
reading
Frostings
actually uhhh i'll read everything by tomorrow or later today
abraker

Sakura wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/490095
t/492163
t/350620 <- Replaced in midgame.
t/475418
t/453270
What can you say about Jesse's vote pattern from the games she was scum? Is there any correlation despite the vote being influenced by other members of mafia?

(actually I think Jesse would have no influence due to speech/inactivity constraints, but in a slim chance there is something...)
Sakura
I can't exactly, but i cant just write off scummy things she does just coz she can use it as a way to hide when she's scum.
Hika
Don't excuse anything she does...
Hika
Everyone has an equal chance of reading the thread and being attentive to a game.
If she chooses not to do that, there are consequences
abraker
Mafia games should allow the vote to replace players
B1rd
I guess my wall of text killed the game :o

rEdo wrote:

If there is a need for a policy lynch, it needs to happen now.

I don't know why anything needs to happen instantly, I'm still waiting on replies from other people. I'm glad jess replied, but I'm still not sure to make of her post. Ultimately the call is up to the people who have more experience playing with her; you can go off your hunches, but I'm not gonna take responsibility if we lose because it turns out she's mafia after all. I'd rather lynch her.
B1rd
Also, I'd definitely like to wait till Sakura is back before we lynch anyone.
Hika
The hell is bboy.
abraker

Hika wrote:

The hell is bboy.
B1rd
@mod, give beeboy a prod
-[Jess]-

Sakura wrote:

-[Jess]- wrote:

But what is the point of getting someone PLed.It is not help for town to solve the scumhurting.
Because you very well could be scum hiding behind a scummy action and using "I'm just getting PL'd" as your shield, simple.
That a good point btw,but am I that dumb to use the "PL'ed" shied to hiding my scummove?
-[Jess]-
Also where are frosty and beeboy
rEdo
Nothing happens. Boring. We need these two guys.
beeboy123
@mod I can VLA until Monday or replace out. I _may_ be able to check the thread but idk.
Frostings
Hello :oops:

I don't know if I'm reading this correctly, but it seems like abraker and B1rd are suspicious of me because they think I have some secret motive or psychology with my votes and reads, but I can't even understand your explanations for my actions let alone come up with them :)

Hika reminds me of Irre in I think the Tree house game where he acted like he had no idea what was going on. I don't really believe her when she says the setup is confusing, and since Dawn flipped town I think she's still pretty suspicious. The VT claim doesn't help at all.. It looks like she's trying to rack up town points by claiming early, when we already know everybody who's town is VT after rEdo's claim

Jess.. uhhh in the back of my mind I had a feeling she would lynch early. I should have unvoted to get a claim at least but she hammered earlier than I expected. Her action isn't really a tell, but I would be content with a PL to save us headache later

As for the others, I'll have to read the posts again, I just had a quick skim over all the posts
Frostings
I'll say I'm pretty confident Hika knows full well what's going on and is trying to be manipulative
She'll just try to dismiss my suspicions by saying I do this every game (which... admittedly might actually be true) but nonetheless I still feel this way :oops:
Frostings

abraker wrote:

Frostings is a compulsive doo-hikey. Sporadically votes based on latest developments. Aka doesnt have an opinion. Playing mind tricks on him might suffice.
Side note: I'm amused by this post. I actually probably will fall for any sort of traps you set for me :)
B1rd
Of course we're looking for secret psychology and motives that scum would have. The reason why I've been suspecting you is that I can find very little good rationality behind your posts and actions, and so far your replies haven't done anything to allay my suspicions. You've just brushed off everything said against you with "I don't understand" + smiley face, and then tried to shift the focus by attacking Hika.
Hika
it sounds scummy to me now
and my FoS is frostings now bc of his last post.

not gonna workkkk
Topic Starter
Zexion

beeboy123 wrote:

@mod I can VLA until Monday or replace out. I _may_ be able to check the thread but idk.
I'd rather accept your V/LA.

Votecount 2.3
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on Feb 23th, 22:00 UTC.
Sakura and beeboy123 are V/LA until Feb 20th.
Frostings
How am I not being rational about my votes and actions?
I've only voted twice so far
My first vote was on Hika during RVS, and then I removed my RVS vote to pressure Dawnsday, which I already explained. I was the first one on Dawnsday so it's not like I was pushing a wagon either which someone mentioned I think
Frostings
I then got suspicious of Hika for putting Dawnsday on L-1 really quick when we already had enough pressure on him, and mentioned Hika could be scum if Dawnsday flips Town, which he did
B1rd
abraker voted Dawnsday first. And what exactly prompted you to put pressure on Dawnday? Up until then he had hardly made any notable posts. You said you voted him because he hadn't shown any initiative up till that point, but it was only 4 pages in, hardly a reason to vote someone.

And what arbitrary reasoning is saying putting someone at l-1 is scummy? I've already said, but Dawn was scummy near the end, not at the start. It's not like anybody could know jess would hammer.
show more