Download
Download 4:3
download scorebar.psd
View GDrive Folder

BEFORE REDOWNLOAD, DELETE OLD SKIN VERSION
All updates for "EXTRA" folder > here <-click

Changelog
[web] 13.02.2017 - Skin uploaded
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated "Pause-bg/Fail-bg" (small update)
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Full remake SD skin (manual resizing for high quality)
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Fix problem with selection mod for SD skin (for all aspect ratio)
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Remake "change game mode buttons"
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated mode icon "Mania small"
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated original "skin.ini" ( Change combo colours and sliders )
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated "reversearrow" and "followpoint" for new combo colours
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated "spinner-circle"
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated "hit300,hit100,hit50"
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Added "menu-background"
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated "Selection-mod" - Remove blue top line (for all aspect ratio)
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Added one new Circle style in EXTRA folder
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Updated original "skin.ini" ( Remake mania config )
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Remake all mania notes
[skin] 18.02.2017 - Fix all skin.ini files in EXTRA folder for new mania config
i think this final skin update, thank you

[web] 18.02.2017 - Remake topic/update changelog
[web] 18.02.2017 - Uploaded SCOREBAR PSD
[web] 18.02.2017 - Reuploaded skin
[EXTRA] 20.02.2017 - Added one more "default" circle style with brighter sliderborder
wajinshu
О найс
Kimitakari
Способ есть чтобы это убрать, что на курсоре показано?
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Nelly wrote:

Способ есть чтобы это убрать, что на курсоре показано?
Это часть кнопки Back, никак не убрать
Blazy
I really like this skin, this is high quality content :) And not very straining for your eyes.
Kimitakari
Но скин топ
JoshKTR
Nice
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Blazy wrote:

I really like this skin, this is high quality content :) And not very straining for your eyes.

JoshKTR wrote:

Nice

Nelly wrote:

Но скин топ
Thank you! ;)
Choilicious
Wow, really impressive man !
_Kanekatsu
Шикарный скин.
dawn
I thought this would be hard to read with.. To my surprise its really not.
Good job! :3
-Yuni
This looks and plays pretty well, love it.
BlackShadow993
Как обычно — Шикарно
Lay
This skin is awesome, I love it! Nice little UI elements
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Choilicious wrote:

Wow, really impressive man !

_Kanekatsu wrote:

Шикарный скин.

Walker wrote:

I thought this would be hard to read with.. To my surprise its really not.
Good job! :3

-Yuni wrote:

This looks and plays pretty well, love it.

BlackShadow993 wrote:

Как обычно — Шикарно

Karma wrote:

This skin is awesome, I love it! Nice little UI elements
I am very pleased thank you :) :D

Maybe somebody saw something needs to be fixed?( i see very cloudy SD version, this is autoresizing problem, 1x files :( )
Firinael

[ HKZ ] wrote:

Maybe somebody saw something needs to be fixed?( i see very cloudy SD version, this is autoresizing problem, 1x files :( )
I think I have something for you... The spinner seems to be kinda funky. As in, it doesn't spin correctly, it seems to bounce or something like that. I think it's not centered or maybe it's not symmetric.

Edit: btw I'm using the 16:10 HD version.
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Firinael wrote:

[ HKZ ] wrote:

I think I have something for you... The spinner seems to be kinda funky. As in, it doesn't spin correctly, it seems to bounce or something like that. I think it's not centered or maybe it's not symmetric.

Edit: btw I'm using the 16:10 HD version.
Hm... maybe you have this feeling, because anaglyph effect on this element or circle really not centered, i fix it later ;^)

Upd. i check it, middle circle are centered, other elements based on middle circle
robin
Awesome skin, love it!
Lee
This skin seems to have gone through quite the effort during it's creation process, easily outshining dozens of skins. The song selection and mod selection have a magnificent touch to their UI, buttons, star rating etc. The rankings screen, fail screen and pause screen fit well with the rest of the elements of the skin.

I'm a STD only player so gameplay wise for me the skin is great, could easily get used to it. However there is one thing that I disliked. The follow circle on sliders seems out of place color wise, seemingly because the skin has a dark theme, so in my opinion it doesn't fit, but then again that's something I could get used to. Other than that this is a well-made skin, both the SD and HD versions look great.

Looking forward to your next project.

(P.S: Might want to add multiple color support on STD gamemode for versatility in case not every player favors green ;)
(EDIT: Sorry for the wall of text, but I couldn't help mention most things :)
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Suck wrote:

This skin seems to have gone through quite the effort during it's creation process, easily outshining dozens of skins. The song selection and mod selection have a magnificent touch to their UI, buttons, star rating etc. The rankings screen, fail screen and pause screen fit well with the rest of the elements of the skin.

I'm a STD only player so gameplay wise for me the skin is great, could easily get used to it. However there is one thing that I disliked. The follow circle on sliders seems out of place color wise, seemingly because the skin has a dark theme, so in my opinion it doesn't fit, but then again that's something I could get used to. Other than that this is a well-made skin, both the SD and HD versions look great.

Looking forward to your next project.

(P.S: Might want to add multiple color support on STD gamemode for versatility in case not every player favors green ;)
(EDIT: Sorry for the wall of text, but I couldn't help mention most things :)
Thanks for your feedback, about of combocolours, i plan to in the near future to update the original skin, and you check more combocolours variations in EXTRA folder? ;)
About sliderball, do you use in game skin option "use combo colour as tint for slider ball"?

Future update dedicated to the SD version of the skin, i made a full manual resize, after it SD version became to look better, plus fixed a small problem with it.
Firinael
https://puu.sh/u6cbF/27ef4d1ecd.png

Seems like the back button stops me from rating maps... Any way to fix this?
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Firinael wrote:

https://puu.sh/u6cbF/27ef4d1ecd.png

Seems like the back button stops me from rating maps... Any way to fix this?
Only one way to fix it, change skin :(
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]
Updated, check changelog for more info ;)
AngeLMumei
Все круто мне скин нравится но слайдеры капец не заметные даже яркость подкачал все равно иногда слайдер не довожу до конца а так все замечательно :D
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

AngeLMumei wrote:

Все круто мне скин нравится но слайдеры капец не заметные даже яркость подкачал все равно иногда слайдер не довожу до конца а так все замечательно :D
Я привык водить по слайдербаллу ;)
Firinael
https://puu.sh/u9auB/cf0c5f9392.png I think something went wrong
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Firinael wrote:

https://puu.sh/u9auB/cf0c5f9392.png I think something went wrong
All planned ;)
Paneiru
I think the new combo colors have a bit less clarity than the old ones due to the bluish color overlapping with the cursor
Topic Starter
[ HKZ ]

Paneiru wrote:

I think the new combo colors have a bit less clarity than the old ones due to the bluish color overlapping with the cursor
I do not think so, also you have "EXTRA" folder with old style .-.
Everyone has different tastes /
Monoyoshi
скин ваше агонь. *-*
Suggest[Kal]
Great Skin ^^
-yuo-
Nice!

Although it may be a bit too late, a better font that fits the skin more could be a good thing to do.... but might be too hard at this stage...

Did you use some stuff from my NIGHTGATE as a template? I'm really curious and I would like to know... I'm not saying you can't use then here, i just wanna know... :?

To fix the covered rating screen problem, you might want to add the background for the user profile into the options button and not the back button, therefore it doesn't show up on the ranking screen, but still shows on song select. but you'll have to give up the animation :|

Good skin!
show more