forum

Ayasa Rie - Yuima-ru*World TVver [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frostium
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aurele
Hello.

We were concerned about some of your difficulty names and I am asking you to change them immediately.

These difficulty names have to be changed:
  1. Drakaglin's Jailbait
  2. DWShin's Anal Beads
  3. Saturnalize's CHILD MOLESTER
I am giving you 24 hours.

Thank you.
Topic Starter
Frostium

Gabe wrote:

Hello.

We were concerned about some of your difficulty names and I am asking you to change them immediately.

These difficulty names have to be changed:
  1. Drakaglin's Jailbait
  2. DWShin's Anal Beads
  3. Saturnalize's CHILD MOLESTER
I am giving you 24 hours.

Thank you.
hahaha.
i have changed them, thanks.
-Atri-
Hmmmm can you change my diff name to krt's instead of my full username, also replace the last red and green line and replace it with a note
Topic Starter
Frostium

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Hmmmm can you change my diff name to krt's instead of my full username, also replace the last red and green line and replace it with a note
done. fixed the map too
-Atri-
krt, not kft
Topic Starter
Frostium

KuranteMelodii wrote:

krt, not kft
i am stupid fixed again
Saturnalize
Well damn! Never thought of it.

Anyway I'd like to change my diff name to Aspire Contest 2017

Thanks!
Bara-
Rip
No longer best diff :(
NOIN

Bara- wrote:

Rip
No longer best diff :(
Since frost is silenced I am writing this for him. About a day ago the map broke and the description may have been affected too. The mapset is fixed but description isnt. He will make your diff green again.
Bara-
Yaay
Topic Starter
Frostium

Bara- wrote:

Yaay
done
Liiraye
o btw I noticed my diff is pretty much unplayable with OD1, can you change it to 7 for me? thx
Topic Starter
Frostium

Liiraye wrote:

o btw I noticed my diff is pretty much unplayable with OD1, can you change it to 7 for me? thx
ok done
play rainworld
rank plz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.