forum

osu!taiko World Cup 2017 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loctav

Wiki | Livestream

Welcome to the osu!taiko World Cup 2017 Discussion Thread.
Here you can discuss everything related to the biggest worldwide osu! tournament.
Niko-nyan
time to be first :) gl
Raiden
h y p e
Shinsekai-
O BOI!!
karterfreak
Here we go again
Edgar_Figaro
Looking forward to this. Whether I get to play or not I'll be interested to see how the tournament plays out.
Arrival
Time to see Score v2 in action !
Jaye
This is Australia's year, watch out peeps!
JDrago14
I can't wait to see what's going to happen with the new score system being implemented in this TWC compared to previous TWC Tournaments. Hopefully they'll be a lot more surprises and turnabouts along the way. Good Luck to everyone who'll be competing this year. I'm looking forward to having another amazing and exciting TWC Year with you guys. :D
JessiChan
Hi Guys, I have a question. Do I need to have the cutting edge version installed to participate in the tournament? Since when trying to install this, I send an error and then the osu! If it crashes, then I want to know if I need to install it or if they using that version can see my score in V2 score.
Topic Starter
Loctav
Stable should suffice by then. You won't be able to use Fallback though.
JessiChan

Loctav wrote:

Oh... I see :? Thank you Loctav.
Niko-nyan

Loctav wrote:

WHY JUST WHY :( rip crash again for me
Alt
WELL WELL WELL, what do we have. Oh, TWC2017, are you here already? omg, now i have to buy a new keabord D:
My Angel oserry

Alt wrote:

WELL WELL WELL, what do we have. Oh, TWC2017, are you here already? omg, now i have to buy a new keabord D:

That time has come :D
Alwaysyukaz
Hypeeeeee!!!!!
BabySnakes
Reviving and surviving during a map gets considered as passing it.

Can you revive in score v2?
Akiyama Mizuki

Loctav wrote:

You won't be able to use Fallback though.
p/5816578#p5816578

https://twitter.com/MillhioreF/status/8 ... 1700809730 (read its thread)

...well i wouldn't say it's very fair
cara-sama
hii ! i just wAnt to know if it's gonna have a ''live'' or something we can see osu!taiko ??
Edgar_Figaro

cara-sama wrote:

hii ! i just wAnt to know if it's gonna have a ''live'' or something we can see osu!taiko ??
All the world cups are streamed on twitch. Although in early rounds of the tournament not every single match will be streamed as many occur simultaneously.

https://www.twitch.tv/osulive
yea
Good hype, I'm excited to see how everyone does
As well as Score v2 in action. Been a little skeptical about it but maybe I'll be proven wrong
Akiyama Mizuki

bbj0920 wrote:

still no response lol
Topic Starter
Loctav
can't help it, bbj, fallback is a non supported game version and won't receive any updates anymore (for over a year already, I suppose)
as we develop our game and tournament forward, it is mandatory to use the newest game version. you use an ancient client version and we can't support these anymore whatsoever.
Akiyama Mizuki
wow that's pretty outrageous, well then i hope my classmates don't recognize me at pc cafes lol
animexamera
is it still possible to register
i just read about the scorev2 thing that big notes wont count as combo break and whatever and decided to register after all but now i can t even though it says it closes today shouldnt i be able to register today?
Jaye

animexamera wrote:

is it still possible to register
i just read about the scorev2 thing that big notes wont count as combo break and whatever and decided to register after all but now i can t even though it says it closes today shouldnt i be able to register today?

From the news page:
"Hand in your registration before 19. February 2017." before
"Remember that any registrations past the deadline will not be considered under any circumstances"

Since your excuse for not registering in time was completely avoidable, I doubt they'd let you in. :/
show more