posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
Mafieah
Alfa Q
Say my username out loud.
Blanc Kisaragi
It's a combination of two game characters...
UmbrellaChair
Used to play League of Legends (season 2/3 time period) and wanted to play with friends but they were all way lower ranked than me so the mmr was all over the place. Made a second account to play with them and actually have fun, one of them was a girl named Umbrella Table, told me to be Umbrella Chair. Wish we were still in touch :(
Rurree
Fellow
Just a random word, that came into my head xD
sparxo
I had a friend called Sparxie on YouTube (He deleted his channel I think) and I had a channel called ExoPlays and I was thinking of our names combined and Sparxo came to mind and I just thought it was cool. Later I was signing up for osu! because Sparxie told me about it and I just used SparxoOSU as my username.

Nitrous
Real Name + Year of Birth + Hobby = n20gaming
Since people tend to call me n20 or nitrous, I switched to LeNitrous.
After years have passed I simply called myself Nitrous.

Damn thats some evolution right there.
n0stamina
FFXV
Achromalia
Hmm, I don't really remember, but I remember making this name up on some game from like 5 years ago... I was strangely fascinated with names starting wI th the letter X. Now I think of it as a mix of "Xeno-", which is a prefix for saying "Unknown", and "Equinox" for... I dunno, equality between things, idek. Kinda like UnknownHorizons or some name like that, but uhhh, figured that the name would be too long.

Just my guess xD

I plan to change my online alias to Xethrynn or something like that, maybe starting with youtube, but idk, it could change. :3
Arnold0
Simple : Something like more than 10 years ago I was at school and wanted to register on some website. I had no internet at home and my computer was probably still the 486 DX2 66MHz so no luck getting internet on that anyways. So I wasn't realy knowing the internet "rules" and just entered my name in the "Username" field. It said me "Nope, Arnold is already used, you can chose in between these 3 choices" and Arnold0 was one of them. I had no imagination back then, and I still don't. It would be very wierd for me to be called by something else than my name nowadays (The only exeption being Arnlol, because Arnold0 was already used on Youtube and Twitch...). Whitin these years I've had people calling me ArnoldZero, but also some calling Arnoldo. Most of the times, people just call me Arnold now which is better.
Luxanna
Obviously My Username Came From the Name Lux From League of Legends Lux's Full name Btw :o But my Past Username was simply_meh But yeah I miss my old username :o Well whatever 8^)
loli66
In the past i liked lolis A LOT so yeah could not become with a better idea than this one
Blitzfrog
Famous dota1 1v5 player called Jackfrog, one of the original makers of Dota, icefrog. Decided to join the frog family, added blitz at the front
Luminoose
Came up with this after I started wanting a username that catchy and mature.
It's a mixture of life (luminous), death (noose) and a pun (Luminoose). It's supposed to symbolize a struggle with depression, and how humour can help make the best of a good situation.
Sometimes the "noose" gets changed to "noot" is Luminoose is already taken on a game or site, because my partner and I often cry out "noot noot!" to each other (from Pingu).
My username used to be PizzaPandaNinja, a combination of my favourite animal and real life nickname, favourite food and something random. I really wanted to be a Let's Player, you see, and fantasized about fanart of a ninja panda eating a pizza. Sadly for me I'm too nervous and have speech difficulties so that'll never happen.
Antlia-
star wars the clone wars
hirsute
Pituophis
I like snakes
Tuttelli
I think i don't have to explain...
johnmedina999
I have no fucking clue. It's not even close to my real name, and I hate it now. I made this a long time ago when I used to play League of Legends, and it's the one I use for forums and such. If I would have known that this was an online game, I would have used the username I use for PSN and Steam ("TheMegoLego888"), and I'm considering getting supporter to change it.
Tsred
My first e-mail I had was "tsredsfan5"

I started using it as my username.

It later got shortened to "Tsredsfan", with me adding the capital T just because it felt comfortable.

I shortened it again to "Tsred" because "Tsredsfan" didn't fit vertically on my avatar.
johnmedina999

Tsred wrote:

My first e-mail I had was "tsredsfan5"

I started using it as my username.

It later got shortened to "Tsredsfan", with me adding the capital T just because it felt comfortable.

I shortened it again to "Tsred" because "Tsredsfan" didn't fit vertically on my avatar.
Does the ts stand for anything in particular?
AngryDove
During the time I made this username, I was trying to find an online alias to use across everything. So where did my username originate from? If you look carefully you'll realise that my name looks a lot like Kirigaya which is in reference to the main protagonist SAO. Yes I was young and naive at the time and came up with this name...

P.S "AngryDove" is my new online alias so yeah I'd change my name if I could.
Banbeucmas
Randomly got it when i was 6
Basicly this name is strange and unique at the same time, there is no inspriation for me to get this name so I use it
Pozy
My username originates from school. Im currentry studying to become an electrician, my teacher previous year at school were gonna teach us about the right and wrong screwdrivers to use on different screws and its differences. One of those were the Pozydrive screwdriver, I though it sounded funny and wierd so I used it as a username on steam. The people I played with called me Pozy so I changed my username to Pozy.
reflexbeast
i was 10 and was creating a username for minecraft and my gamertag included the word reflex in it and for some reason I also used the word beast a lot at the time.
Lonzy_old
i was thinking to create an cool and simple nickname / username
then i was thinking about lonely

and suddenly 1 word pop up in my head

LONZY IZ A NC NAME FAKAA
Nissanwarrior69
my username came from my friends xbox gt which is nissanninja69 which is from an achivement for a xbox360 game called forza horizon with the achivement being called nissan ninja
zeno61
My very first username that I made for my very first mmorpg played. Probably based off from some old anime I forgot now. Sometimes I'm too lazy to think of new usernames so I stick with this with most of my accounts.
big suck
an extraordinary set of events
WavePoint
My first username is from Minecraft called "endersteve137" (Ender is from the Minecraft mob called Enderman, which teleports around which is cool, Steve is the default protagonist of the game, and 137 which used to be an ID for a command block (command block is a block which manipulates a block or mob or ANYTHING where the game normally doesn't do with a command from baby simple to year-refined.), but now switched to a name instead) I started to used this name all the way from 2013 to 2016, even though in 2015 I stopped playing Minecraft. But when I created my username in Geometry Dash which is called "WavePoint", I slowly switch my username from "endersteve137" to "WavePoint" in 2016, because the wave in that game looks so cool along with any electronica, follows the beat and goes 2-3x speed alternating from mini portal and normal portal. :D

I hate the username "endersteve137" now.

Here's the video that amazed me with the wave and helped me create a fresh username! (wow 0/10 orginality)
Florent-Nemesis

Waves have points, so don't go in front of them unless you have a wall or sawblade or whatever... to kill it :cry:

Y U DO DIS :x
Eoneru
I created this, I think, 2 years ago....
Akagi came from a typo of the word "Akaji" which I think translates to fire in Japanese and i did a quick Google search and I was wrong, because I like fires, it's cool to look at.

Leonel, coz its my middle name (eg:Firstname Leonel MI. Lastname)

and I slapped those two together and I created my own identity online. :)
Sayorie
author of nekopara
T3ars_old
All the tears that i have given to the world.
Peronsoda
Been using Peronsoda as long as i can remember but its orgins are from a softdrink (chocker :roll: ) which i used to enjoy and probably still do
JetstreamCece
A typo (:
HLT EKS
I like to play coop/multiplayer games, my favorite role was being a medic/healer or support. I love helping the team but I really also like stealing kills. Then my friend told me I was an Extreme killstealer, and there originated my name EKS (ExtremeKillStealer).

P.S. HLT is my team (Hidden Lotus Team)
Zangston
I was very nomadic with my usernames and came up with pretty much a different one for each account I made. Then, when I had to make a name for my League of Legends account, I had to come up with something original, since the one I was planning on using was taken.

I just took a simplified spelling of my last name and the last part of my first name.

Winston + Zhang = Zangston

I'm so creative.
Loli_Samurai
This manga I read, forgot which one. There's this guy who had a t-shirt that said loli samurai on it. I thought oki den i'll take that, not very original I know.
Kyujuroku 96
A spanish rock band that I heard about on the news. Ive just taken the name because its cool. Never listened to them though
show more