forum

Random Three osu! Tournament #1 30k-90k [Ended]

posted
Total Posts
show more
cuddlybattery
Cuddlybattery
United States

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Samieus1
Samieus1
USA
I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord
server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
- Marii -
KawaiiNeko
#88,256
United States of America

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Imagine Blaze
Imagine Blaze
China/Hong Kong/Singapore

Niegth
Yay a tournament i can enter<3

Niegth
Germany

Mousppy
xCappyx
Poland

dekay
dekay
Chile

HDShizuma
HDShizuma
#89,805
Germany

Uncle Steve
Uncle Steve
Germany

SevenTimes
SevenTimeS
Russian Federation

Un4given
Username Un4given
Rank 32k
Country Poland

Adrenochrome
Natalitious
Poland

Kyzlex
Kyzlex
USA

osubestof
osubestof
Germany

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord
server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
zveo
zveo
#53k
USA

Dreiecksmann
Bobxtm
Germany

EclipZ
BeatingHeart
Sweden

ninguri
Jiryro
Canada

Rixa
Username: [ Kushi ]
[i]Rank: 68k
[u]Country: United States

[b]I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
JustAlexej
Username JustAlexej
Rank 45k
Country I'm currently in UK, but since I'm from Latvia, my flag is Latvian... so... yeah, either UK or LV

eltomon
Eltomon
Austria

Neilvess
Neilvess
Poland

mario5
mario5
Poland

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted
Psotnik
Invicjusz
Poland

Butterny
KG Ragny
Czech Republick

Domblade
[-Domblade-]
United Kingdom

Stage
Stage
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted. Kappa
- Neon -
- Neon -
30k *lenny* (pls accept dis 29k scrub)
Philippines

Fu Xuan
-Aqua
Philippines

Infinitstart
[ INFINITSTART]
Thailand

Melancholie
DRK2743
Italy

Linkel
Linkel
Argentina

Fredy
Fredy
#39k
Uruguay

Izzz
Joezapy
35.5kish
USA

am backup
chac2911
chac2911
Mexico

Nozomi Tojo
SebastianIgn
Chile

poppasanas
poppasanas
#88,506
Russia

Topic Starter
Redavor
The tournament has been concluded succesfully. Once again, thank you to all the players that pariticipated. It was tons of fun! ^^

These are our champions:
1st Natalitious and Linkel
2nd Itachi2g and Megamikaze
3rd bsurma and Niegth
4th ErroTheCube and eltomon