forum

So who here actually plays for fun?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
I had a lot of fun because I messed around with the Tillerino bot for the first time. The next 6 hours were rather... fast as I've actually had a lot of fun playing some expert-level maps. I went from 41k to 28.6k in rank without actually knowing my skill in forever because I thought I would be stuck at 40k and never go down. Hence why I started playing songs and add HD HR FL to them to test my memory. I had quite some scores on it. I don't play for pp, which is why my accuracy is so crap nowadays.

It's been a year since I last had fun in this game, and I guess finally knowing my skill is somewhat fun for me. Does anyone else here play for fun? It doesn't have to be for fun, it can be for whatever.

edit: anyone got any good maps to FL under 500 combo, i'll gladly take those
Caput Mortuum
I'm having fun rising through ranks
7ambda
SlowLogicBoy
For me fun is to !r to Tillerino, FC the song and see how I surpass 150 - 500 players in rank.

Another good one is to finally pass the song I wanted to for so long (that means I improved).
-Makishima S-
Till i will see this retarded "pp mapping meta" ends, i don't even care about ranking, despite i could rank up a lot due amount of training and maps fced as unranked.
Right now playing for pure fun spamming random HD/HDDT on unranked / ranked maps to train speed.

Kayy
whats fun?
[Haku]
Of course I do, an most people do as well. How can you play a game if you don't have fun playing it doesn't make sense xD
N0thingSpecial
no I don't

I just like self harm
Blitzfrog

[Haku] wrote:

Of course I do, an most people do as well. How can you play a game if you don't have fun playing it doesn't make sense xD
Because your crush is playing, because you want to impress, because you're looking for internet game, because your computer can only run osu, because you're being held at gun point
[Haku]

Blitzfrog wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

Because your crush is playing, because you want to impress, because you're looking for internet game, because your computer can only run osu, because you're being held at gun point
Sad life.
Even though half of what you said generally imply having fun.
Topic Starter
ColdTooth

F1r3tar wrote:

This is fun with +HDDTFL.
Oh nice, I'ma SS 4mod it sometime soon.

SlowLogicBoy wrote:

For me fun is to !r to Tillerino, FC the song and see how I surpass 150 - 500 players in rank.

Another good one is to finally pass the song I wanted to for so long (that means I improved).
Haha, yeah. I get the good satisfaction when I finally passed Hait- the meme song. God that took me an hour to FC as I'm bad at this game.
-Makishima S-
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7157273

Good ScoreV2 score >>> 130pp
That's fun
markii
I almost never get ranks unless it's easy for me, I mostly play multi lobbies and unranked maps.
Sandy Hoey
I used to play a lot, now I just play for a short time because I dont get as much fun out of those long sessions anymore
zeno61
I don't rise through ranks and skill after 4 years of playing this, I can say I'm just having fun just playing with the songs I like here.
Jukkii
The question is who doesnt? Here on the forums everyone is telling people who ask for advice to play for fun instead of giving the advice they asked for :roll:, so most people here go by "play for fun"
My Angel Raphi
clicking circles
I Give Up
I played for fun for a couple years, now I'm playing for ranks again.
Miko
The game is fun, ranking is fun as well! Playing harder and harder maps is the main drive.
vhns
I only play for ranking.Whenever I first saw this game I thought it was boring but read that there was a ranking system.I didn't play for an entire year last year and Am back now.