forum

[Archived] Don't like cursor on skin but like everything else.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurtis-
Hi, I like everything else on my skin but the cursor. Is there any way I can merge two skins together and get a better cursor but keeping everything else about the skin?

Sorry if this is more towards the skin section, but I didn't know where to put it.

Thanks in advance!
o x
Go into your osu! folder>Skins> Open the skin folder that has the cursor you want> Copy the cursor files> then open the skin you want to use and paste the new cursor into the skin. Then in game press shift+ctrl+alt+s and you will have the cursor you want.
-Nightfall-
It's actually possible. Here's how you can do it :

Browse to your osu! installation folder (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!) and then you should see the Skins folder.

From there, you can click on the folder named after the skin you want the cursor from.

Now you can do the key combination Ctrl+F and search for the keyword "cursor". This will reveal every images of the cursor from this skin.

You can now do the key combination Ctrl+A to select everything and then do Ctrl+C to copy the images.

Now what you want to do is browse to the folder of the skin you are currently using

and simply do Ctrl+V to paste the images you just copied.

Press "Replace all" if prompted, press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S in osu! to refresh your skin and there you go!