Blitzfrog

Mahogany wrote:

I can't wait until trump breaks down and has to quit
Guess we can call that day triumpant
Zain Sugieres
you're going to wait a long time Maho
Rurree

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ok this is some serious business right here, how did clicking circles lead to the concern of other's babies or politics. I guess this really is OT
No one cares about clicking circles here

Catching fruits is cool though 8-)
Razzy

B1rd wrote:

The Democratic party has never had any moral high-ground. That's just been a pretense to justify all their self-serving actions and to label their opponents as evil. It's funny you would accuse republicans of shady shit considering all of the things they have done in this recent elections, including but not limited to sending violent agitators to Trump rallies.
I could point to the fact that many of the strict voter ID laws/early voting restrictions were only put into place after Obama was elected, since they affect Dem voters more than GOP voters (in NC, black early voting turnout this year, compared to 2012 levels, was higher in counties literally under states of emergency because of Hurricane Matthew than in counties with those laws in place). Not to mention, many of the Supreme Court cases related to gerrymandering had to do with arrangements favoring the GOP.

This doesn't mean the Democrats are automatically innocent just because their opponents did something wrong -- they've played the "reduce the number of polling places" game before, like in Arizona. Not to mention several Democrat Congressmen have zero integrity, as they've demonstrated again and again *coughbobmenendezcough*

Zain Sugieres wrote:

unfortunately

Moving on to a different topic, HOLY SHIT the mania pp system just became hyperinflated as fuuuuck. Someone in the mania subforum said it best: it's like "Zimbabwe's currency" now.
Mahogany

Zain Sugieres wrote:

He can't handle it and he's not even elected yet

I don't think I have to worry
B1rd

Raspberriel wrote:

I could point to the fact that many of the strict voter ID laws/early voting restrictions were only put into place after Obama was elected, since they affect Dem voters more than GOP voters (in NC, black early voting turnout this year, compared to 2012 levels, was higher in counties literally under states of emergency because of Hurricane Matthew than in counties with those laws in place). Not to mention, many of the Supreme Court cases related to gerrymandering had to do with arrangements favoring the GOP.

This doesn't mean the Democrats are automatically innocent just because their opponents did something wrong -- they've played the "reduce the number of polling places" game before, like in Arizona. Not to mention several Democrat Congressmen have zero integrity, as they've demonstrated again and again *coughbobmenendezcough*
The strict voter ID laws were likely a necessity to stop illegal immigrants, dead people etc. voting Democrat. Obama almost directly encouraged illegals to vote. Frankly, the Democratic party has always used minorities as a tool to power. They import voters from third-world countries, they pander to minorities with welfare and social-program money.

Here is another amusing video concerning the elections. http://puu.sh/tl54x/19e89b8d51.mp4

Obviously, integrity is not something that goes in hand with politics. But for what it's worth, I still think the Democratic party is worse. The good think about this election though is that Trump shook up the GOP establishment as much as he did the Democrats.
Razzy
I actually removed some stuff about "illegals voting" from my earlier post. Here's what I wrote:

But -- I'll just address beforehand that the report about "3 million illegal immigrants voting" originated from... two tweets. None of them linked to any outside sources, just literally said "we've found 3 million non-citizens voting." The tweeter never released his methods or data when asked for them. And somehow, that was enough for Infowars to write an article on it.
Out of curiosity, I do want to see whether his claim is legit or not, but it's been almost two months and he hasn't released an update. He does insist that he's working on it, but ehhhhh...

The whole "Obama encouraging illegals to vote" situation was just so ambiguously worded, though. Plus, the Internet does have a penchant for taking Obama statements out of context (see: his quote "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" which he did actually say, but followed it up in the same speech with "But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.").

But who knows, maybe I'm just talking a bunch of hot air and Trump truly will make America great. Only time can tell, though.
_handholding
B1rd

Raspberriel wrote:

Plus, the Internet does have a penchant for taking Obama statements out of context "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" which he did actually say, but
hahahah

Obama is such a lolcow. Thank goodness he will be gone in 6 days.

Kisses wrote:

I don't know, if you are absolutely determined to buy your weebshit in physical form instead of just looking at scans you can hardly complain about the price.

Talking about expensive stuff, p/5744161; drinking whisky and coffee while playing Skyrim in a dark room. NEET life is best life. My save that I started today is already at 10 hours lol.
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

I don't know, if you are absolutely determined to buy your weebshit in physical form instead of just looking at scans you can hardly complain about the price.
It's a novel not a manga, there are no scans. Also don't you think I've heavily search for it online already?
FuZ
Yuudachi-kun
me irkl
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Obama is such a lolcow. Thank goodness he will be gone in 6 days.
Obama has had fewer scandals in 2 terms than trump has in 2 weeks
Obama was a fine president
Faust
If by 'fine', you mean utterly useless then I guess you're right on that.
And it's not because I'm in favor of Trump. But I digress.

My Saturday has gone by way too quickly I haven't even felt like I spent much of it ;___;
Jordan

FuZ wrote:

mfw reading everything Mahogany posts
_handholding

Jordan wrote:

FuZ wrote:

mfw reading everything Mahogany posts
Razzy

FuZ wrote:

mfw something something Kisses something fingering someone's legs off
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

FuZ wrote:

Mahogany
I guess that means I'm doing a pretty good job
lol

Raspberriel wrote:

FuZ wrote:

'someones'
Razzy

ahahahahahahaha
Faust
osu! client fucked itself over so hard I have to uninstall and lose everything after trying to troubleshoot for almost an hour, hagh.
Blitzfrog

Faust wrote:

osu! client fucked itself over so hard I have to uninstall and lose everything after trying to troubleshoot for almost an hour, hagh.
Its not osu's Faulst
dNextGen
all of this are the works of jews and we're going to be all dead at some point so why bother arguing and living in the first place :^)
Blitzfrog

dNextGen wrote:

all of this are the works of jews and we're going to be all dead at some point so why bother arguing and living in the first place :^)
Because there is always hope for dnextgen
Antlia-
3000 Pages?
Aomi
ew its you
lol
gif avatar disgusting
Antlia-
It feels nice being back
Cyclohexane
trying to get the nth post of this thread through posting multiple times is like cheating at the special olympics

you'll be the king of the retards but at what cost
Antlia-

Cyclohexane wrote:

trying to get the nth post of this thread through posting multiple times is like cheating at the special olympics

nah I did that to make everyone still here from 2 years ago cry bc I'm back
Yuudachi-kun

Cyclohexane wrote:

For the 2000th page Granger tried to do this but I blocked xir
Antlia-
Hey is my man Enet still here?
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

Hey is my man Enet still here?

I like you
lol
wait yuudachi is khelly??????????????????????
Yuudachi-kun
:roll:
Antlia-

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

:roll:
Omg hi khel!
Yuudachi-kun
Hi
lol
ur still disgusting
silmarilen
posting on page 3k