forum

Are YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SatanJesus
SO, I WAS PLAYING MULTIPLAYER OSU MANIA AND I JUST KEPT AND SEEING PEOPLE WITH COOL PROFILE PICTURES SO I DECIDED TO GO ONLINE AND GET MY OWN PROFILE PICTURE SO I CAN LOOK COOL TOO. SO I CHOSE KILLUA ZOLDYCK AS MY PROFILE PICTURE BUT THEN WHEN I GOT ON I NOTICED MY RANKING WENT FROM 300K TO 2 MILLION AND MY LVL WENT FROM 26 TO LVL 1. HOLY FLOCKING SHOOT. AFTER 1 MONTH OR MORE OF PLAYING OSU AND 1 CHANGE TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURES DESTROYS YOUR STATS? WHAT KIND OF SHIDDY GAME DOES THIS KIND OF SHIT? FOR FUCKS SAKES!
Yuudachi-kun
Sorry that's going to take so long to regain

Even though it didnt actually happen

SatanJesus wrote:

SO, I WAS PLAYING MULTIPLAYER OSU MANIA AND I JUST KEPT AND SEEING PEOPLE WITH COOL PROFILE PICTURES SO I DECIDED TO GO ONLINE AND GET MY OWN PROFILE PICTURE SO I CAN LOOK COOL TOO. SO I CHOSE KILLUA ZOLDYCK AS MY PROFILE PICTURE BUT THEN WHEN I GOT ON I NOTICED MY RANKING WENT FROM 300K TO 2 MILLION AND MY LVL WENT FROM 26 TO LVL 1. HOLY FLOCKING SHOOT. AFTER 1 MONTH OR MORE OF PLAYING OSU AND 1 CHANGE TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURES DESTROYS YOUR STATS? WHAT KIND OF SHIDDY GAME DOES THIS KIND OF SHIT? FOR FUCKS SAKES!
Topic Starter
SatanJesus
Yeah, I think I quit OSU. Fuck it. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS GAY ASS POST?
deadbeat
isn't it just cause you're were viewing your osu! stats over your osu!mania stats :/
Yuudachi-kun

SatanJesus wrote:

Yeah, I think I quit OSU. Fuck it. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS GAY ASS POST?

deadbeat wrote:

isn't it just cause you're were viewing your osu! stats over your osu!mania stats :/

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

[Gaia]_old
"1 month or more of playing"

=>12 days ago
numbermaniac
Yea lol you're lv27 in mania and rank 230k, you were looking at your osu! stats instead of mania. There are tabs at the top if you didn't notice....
KupcaH

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

SatanJesus wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

rHO
this just in: using an anime profile picture as your icon will Destroy Your Stats and Life
-Makishima S-

SatanJesus wrote:

Because you are an idiot.
Shiv

smh wrote:

this just in: using an anime profile picture as your icon will Destroy Your Stats and Life
7ambda
You're not cool just cus you used generic anime profile pic.
Shurelia
Alright boys. Party's over.