forum

Way different ur between no mod and hr

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
Both plays were made on the same day within short time interval, it's streamy map with a simple stream pattern and not spaced which I even doubt I should have good reading skill to play it.
I've played this map a lot with no mod and the ur is pretty much balanced between - and +. I don't know why I always have unbalanced ur with bigger -.
To be honest, I'm worry about accuracy when I put hr on it.
Bananafish1
yo thats i dank skin can i have it too
[Gaia]_old
Oh, that song has the same BG as Imaginary Waltz.
chainpullz
Clearly you are hitting late because you can't read the AR. :? :? :?
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
But unlimitation already ar 10 even without hr :?

Bananafish1 wrote:

I can't upload atm.
chainpullz

Ninonuko wrote:

But unlimitation already ar 10 even without hr :?

Bananafish1 wrote:

I can't upload atm.
Don't forget the effects of varying CS on reading too.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
Hmmm... Do you think it is actually possible to get S accuracy on hr with that kind of ur x acc on no mod?
Speed of Snail
I mean, with a map like this, if you can fc it, you can get good acc too, just takes enough practice plays to start the streams at the right moment each time
KupcaH
How do you press buttons that fast? :'c
DeathHydra

KupcaH wrote:

The answer is obvious. Play more.

Ninonuko wrote:

Hmmm... Do you think it is actually possible to get S accuracy on hr with that kind of ur x acc on no mod?
I don't think you can.
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

I mean, with a map like this, if you can fc it, you can get good acc too, just takes enough practice plays to start the streams at the right moment each time
Yeah I should start to work on acc on this map, it's not possible back when I was under 3000pp because I fc'd it purely by physical effort. Now I've become way faster, finger control, acc and stamina efficiency start being possible on this map at least.

KupcaH wrote:

Start by warm up with technical stream map like haelequin, tower of heaven, oceanus, whatever as long as you have enough speed to play the map. Focus on reading every circle individually, whenever you feel ready to go fast then do it.
Map like unlimitation, midnight siege, eiji kuinbi, korobushka have simple pattern, if you can read more complex stream you just need to go fast.
Reading circle individually on stream is important to keep your momentum, I believe you can go stream 220 bpm for like 7-10 notes, you just need to keep the momentum. On normal range bpm it's easy to get back to the stream once you lost your momentum, but on 200~ it's very straining and most likely you will fail.
It works like physical workout, if you doing it today and stop doing it tomorrow it won't change anything, at least do it like a week.
You'll get terrible score like C or even D, that's normal, whatever happens just keep reading the map.

DeathAdderz wrote:

I don't think you can.
Ok.
chainpullz
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
Thanks for the graph
Edgar_Figaro

chainpullz wrote:

Is this assuming your average timing offset centers at 0? Because you can have very low UR but terrible ACC if you consistently hit everything early or everything late.
chainpullz

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Is this assuming your average timing offset centers at 0? Because you can have very low UR but terrible ACC if you consistently hit everything early or everything late.
"Zero Mean" hmm.... I wonder...