forum

First message, first give away!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alcoholic
Hello everyone! I want to host a give away because I feel that it would be nice to give to the community. The amount I will be giving away is 950 ¥ ($8USD). All you need to do to enter is enter this format:

Name:
What you want up to 950 ¥:
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s) :

I will be choosing the winner using a random name selector in 1 week (7 days). Good luck to you all!

P.S. If you win and you want items like stickers and/or buttons, you can feel to PM (if that is possible at all on here) where you would like me to mail then to. If you would like money in a PayPal account, then contact me through a PM (again, if this is even possible) your designated email your account is linked to and I will send you the money through the "Request and Send" option. Thank you for your cooperation!
Rilene
Damn, I got no PayPal. :(
o x

Rilene wrote:

Damn, I got no PayPal. :(
I know that feel.
Luvdic
Name: Xanandra
I want to purchase a name change in osu!
I dont feel like a xanandra anymore ;(
Adorn
Just dropping in to say welcome to osu! forums and osu! ♥ Good luck to all entering.
7ambda
Name: F1r3tar
What you want up to 950 ¥: Month of supporter for myself; I'll use the leftover money for a friend that doesn't have the ability to buy it.
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): Free stuff is always nice.
Nuolong
Name: Nuolong
What you want up to 950 ¥: I wanna gift supporter to two people that deserve it.
Reason why: I owe them something, not literally, I just feel like they deserve it. However, one of them cannot receive it now, they're taking finals so they've quit osu! for a bit. ;w;
Hibiya-chan
Name: _StormEx_
What you want up to 950 ¥: a 2 month supporter tag for someone close to me
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s) : I just wanna surprise that guy xD
DeletedUser_3905941
Name: guess
What you want up to 950 ¥: money
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s) : money
Runiel
Name: Runiel
What you want up to 950 ¥: 2 months of supporter
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s) : would be nice

Anyways, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here
o x

Flannel wrote:

Just dropping in to say welcome to osu! forums and osu! ♥ Good luck to all entering.
;) hey want to enter for me and give me the winnings okay thanks <3
JeromeTT
Name: JeromeTT
What you want: 2 month supporter i guess?
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): Want to pimp up my userpage

Btw, welcome to the forums.
Zain Sugieres
Name: Zain Sugieres
What you want: supporter
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): free shit is free nigga
Luddy
Name: Ludd
What you want: supporter pls
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): cause osu! is unbearable without supporter pls.
Adorn

Cawub wrote:

Flannel wrote:

;) hey want to enter for me and give me the winnings okay thanks <3
I don't use PayPal. ♥ Otherwise, I would.
Aomi
Name: Aomi
What you want: keychain/necklace
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): bc theyre both rly cute idk ?? ty in advance ily ♡
Red Moon
Name: EndoftheEnd
What you want: A set of mx red cherry switches
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): So that I can one tap and tap faster and play osu better
_sparky_
Name: _sparky_
What you want up to 950 ¥: 1 month Supporter for two people
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s): I haven't had supporter before and I also want to surprise a buddy.
breadman
Name: Mark9870
What you want up to 950 ¥: i have no idea yet, probably supporter for me and a friend
Reason why you want this/these purchase(s) : because it's been a long time since i've had supporter and i want to surprise a friend :) also it's free stuff so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GL to everyone entering! :D
Topic Starter
Alcoholic
13 hours until I pick the winner for this giveaway! Enter for a chance to win an item, supporter, or money worth 950¥!
Topic Starter
Alcoholic
The time is up and the stage is set. The winner is... Runiel ! Runiel, you have 48 hours to contact me to confirm your win and prize. Once that 48 hours is up and if you have not contacted me by then, then I will enter in a new winner. Thank you all for entering!