Meah
Watching MBC Gayo Daejejeon atm.
Adorn
Headed back to TN
Meah
Loud neighbors /sigh
-SayaKai
- Jade -
Status: I haven't gotten sleep for nearly 24 hours. I might sleep after I eat dinner.
_Hatsumi
Status: Tomorrow is the schoolyear book's photoshoot for seniors, and my face still full of acne(s) :g
Meah
Gonna resume work this Wednesday
miykah
Status: Confused by the fact that i dont know how much stuff to pack for the hospital.
Fourth
need to buy some new songs, but don't have any money...
Meah

i'll be watching these new girl group plus waiting for Dreamcatcher's debut.
Tae
Rurree
School tomorrow and I'm definitely not excited
Meah
Browsing old pics and saw this.

4 years ago, i got my very first MVP(Medal Logo) on a game called FLYFF :D
Adorn
i cant find the friends list thread but look, i made more mutuals :D
o x

Flannel wrote:

i cant find the friends list thread but look, i made more mutuals :D
I SEE MYSELF WOO
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Left hand's been hurting for a few days now. That's a red flag for me. :c
Adorn
@cawub, well duh :>
--
I know it makes no difference now that we've broken up for good, but the girl who sent my (boyfriend at the time) inappropriate photos now has a viral FB photo, not to mention she's an artist with over 12k followers on Instagram.
Wasn't fun stumbling across the FB video. It sucks seeing people who have been so shitty to you be better. :<

--
someone gifted me a year of supporter whAT SDIFHUSAHGFIUSHDIF thank you
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It has come to that point in my life that lunchtime is 4 in the morning, and bedtime is 1 in the afternoon.
jyling
Meah
ESL One Genting
Adorn
ex is asking me for girl advice
are you dense or
Kyomaku
Status: Away at grandma's place and forgot my insomnia pills at home. (its natural Melatonin but my body doesn't produce that enough)
Almost 1am and I'm bored and still hours away from falling asleep from exhaustion, awaiting a headache in the morning.
miykah
Status: Trying to play RE: Revelations 2, but this first bloody door and this covered body behind that fucking door are just too scary for me. Can't go in there. I am such a coward.
Adorn
You're damn right I'm best wifey!
Tae
watched a film with aomi and jfc the original ending was so bad we had to go find the alternate ending

AT LEAST WE GOT THE KISS SCENE
Aomi

Tae wrote:

watched a film with aomi and jfc the original ending was so bad we had to go find the alternate ending

AT LEAST WE GOT THE KISS SCENE
AFTER 3 PAINFUL HOURS OF FEELS IT FINALLY HAPPENED
WORTH IT
_handholding

Flannel wrote:

are you dense or
What's wrong with that?
Fourth
Just made my own custom skin.. by putting 4 skins together and add a little bit detail :3
Adorn

Kisses wrote:

Flannel wrote:

are you dense or
What's wrong with that?
It's an ex who is aware I still haven't fully gotten over them.
--
OT: My motivation has plummeted but I'll still keep going. :|
Tae
Just watched Doushitemo Furetakunai with Aomi, finally a film with a happy ending lmao
Aomi

Tae wrote:

Just watched Doushitemo Furetakunai with Aomi, finally a film with a happy ending lmao
Meah
Cold
Adorn
ugh
just ugh.
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm tired
Adorn
I'm returning to admin work on Sudomemo, woo-hoo. Time to moderate the chats 24/7 lul.
n0stamina
sleep deprived
Lyawi
eating waffles
n0stamina
found some amazing maps <3 dying but gonna try them out
Kyomaku
Happy cause I randomly fc'ed something I had a B on. First try, too.

Story if anyone cares:
SPOILER
My aim is pretty bad, I can only really mash buttons, so I decided to try and work on that by playing lots and lots of hard maps with a lot of jumps and difficult movement patterns. Val1080's maps are pretty difficult for me and usually have lots of weird jumps, so I decided to go on a Val0180 map spree. As I was going through the maps, I eventually ended up at https://osu.ppy.sh/b/89721?m=0, which I had a B on for quite some time (from before I quit in early 2013, I kinda returned 2 weeks ago). My arms were already both feeling a bit sore from exercising and playing so many jumpy and streamy maps, so I was already considering to call it a day and rest. As I was playing the map though, the thought crossed my mind, that the jumps on this map aren't nearly as hard as in his other maps and before I knew it, I fc'ed the map. Was pretty unexpected, as I had played the same map a few days ago and barely had 93% acc with quite a few misses. Practice paying off?!! What sorcery is this.

Few days ago: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7031838

Now: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7031843

Old B score is lost, since I played on a shitty laptop back then.

I have no friends that play osu! (they all quit while I was gone) so I can't tell this anybody that would get why I'm happy. :(
Meah
Tired af
show more