forum

I can't play 4 star songs anymore.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edgelordweeb
So about a week ago I was doing pretty good at the game and I was gaining a decent amount of pp and clearing a lot of low 4 star songs without much trouble. I started having problems with my mouse grip which I think I've fixed and either yesterday or 2 days ago I cleared a couple 4 star maps but now I can hardly clear them at all. I've managed to clear about two 4 star maps just barely in around the past hour. I just can't play them at all anymore. Any suggestions on what to do?
repr1se
Take a break.
Ronja
get a tablet
Sandy Hoey
Everyone has ups and downs. You'll be fine
WavePoint

repr1se wrote:

Take a break.
what kind of response is that?
Meah
Warp Ups, and keep yourself in a good condition.
Got exhausted once and played osu!, I didn't get good results from it.
Topic Starter
edgelordweeb

Naokie wrote:

get a tablet
I have no money and I don't really want to learn the game all over again. Maybe someday though.

WavePoint wrote:

repr1se wrote:

Take a break.
what kind of response is that?
That actually makes sense though
[Gaia]_old
Take a week or a few days break, you're going through a slump, you didn't magically get worse at the game forever, those kind of things just happen. Just give it time and you'll be back or even better! :)
Alea
Your hand is getting exhausted, and it needs a rest. Another reason can be that you are tired and also what they said ''Take a break from osu!''
Even if that response is simple, it works.
SubZ
Perhaps you're overplaying atm.

Take a break for a few days and let your hands rest, should be able to break down a wall of progress after that :)
SlowLogicBoy
Past few days I was the same.

And today out of nowhere I can do them again!.

You just need to take a break and do something else for a while
My Angel Raphi

Naokie wrote:

get a tablet

tablet maniac alert