posted
Total Posts
show more
o x

Sylux6 wrote:

Wow this is really good, nice job!
Z666ful

some improvement.

Full : [ 積乱雲グラフィティ ] | Zain 九五 [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=59030493
J1NX1337

I just finished drawing this based on a model, using GIMP with a mouse :D
Sylux
Suisei XYousoro

Sylux6 wrote:

That was Chitose Karasuma, no?
Sylux

XYousoro wrote:

Sylux6 wrote:

That was Chitose Karasuma, no?
Yes
Dreamless-
how to draw??
i'm newbie about drawing :3
Kyonko Hizara

Dreamless- wrote:

how to draw??
Nice Nepgear, but from how the lines look, not sure if it's a trace or free hand.
Sylux
Dreamless-

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Dreamless- wrote:

how to draw??
Nice Nepgear, but from how the lines look, not sure if it's a trace or free hand.
i only using my hand
Ecarnage
there is still 19 days left for 2017 but meh
here it is

girl13
quick sketch~ (that's why it's messy)

Zettaiken
There is my newest art which i was drawing for 5 hours ( Model for this art is from Beatmap Senya - Higanbana) I wont coloring it , I think at black&white is looking best.
Dreamless-

Zettaiken wrote:

There is my newest art which i was drawing for 5 hours ( Model for this art is from Beatmap Senya - Higanbana) I wont coloring it , I think at black&white is looking best.
yeah black&white is the best
Sylux
WindFleuret
Something from me :) I got a timelapse of me drawing this here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUPgXX47Eyc
Ciria

:)
Sylux
MikasaSerket
Hihi, a tad bit late, but here is a drawing of people from #modhelp! (I couldn't draw everyone so there's only about 50 people in the drawing, I'm sorry to anyone who wanted to participate but couldn't due to the time constraints.)
List of people in the drawing

edit: the full size image was too large lol
Cripple
I got inspired by an artist called Kerli and her song Blossom. It's from a part of her video, 'bout like 56 seconds into it. Sorry about the quality, only had the chance to make a photo with my phone.

DeletedUser_4041880

small dump of some stuff I did
Kyonko Hizara

Frostei wrote:

I always love your painting style so much! Your brush strokes have an amazing feeling to them.
Suisei XYousoro

Sylux6 wrote:

Sylux6 wrote:

Those are some excellent drawings
Adorn
You all are phenomenal artists. Keep it coming.
JMC
draw Aiko because I saw Aiko fanart in halloween and new year fanart contest, still waiting for staff announcement... Anyway happy new year!

Leorda
Lyawi

Frostei wrote:

oh my god, I love this.
DeletedUser_4041880

Color palette challenge

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I always love your painting style so much! Your brush strokes have an amazing feeling to them.

Lyawi wrote:

oh my god, I love this.
helltrot

Birdy wrote:

I make things with fractal techniques,

though usually it just becomes random mess instead of objects,

but here's the coolest selfmade thing in my opinion, and also the most recent, I hope dA allows hotlinking.

Very nice!
helltrot

WindFleuret wrote:

Something from me :) I got a timelapse of me drawing this here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUPgXX47Eyc

Wow!
Biche-Tordue
Sylux
Suisei XYousoro
I bought a pen tablet two weekends ago (by the time this was posted) and decided to test my artistic skills in Paint Tool SAI

This is surprisingly pretty good despite not having that much detail

P.S.: This is my first shot at posting art here

georgeh221
27x41 inch movie poster made with Photoshop and printed with a Roland VersaCAMM VP-540 large format printer.

Sylux
X3phr
Aomi
Suisei XYousoro
Here's my first attempt at lineart and coloring

The lineart is pretty rough though as I apparently used the brush instead of the pen

AchsanLovers

georgeh221 wrote:

27x41 inch movie poster made with Photoshop and printed with a Roland VersaCAMM VP-540 large format printer.
lol i like it
Eldergleam

georgeh221 wrote:

lol, coming soon
Documenter osu! aka osu! Movie xD
show more