Total Posts
show more
Axiaan

Zak wrote:

Don't forget about me, I'm aiming for you
You're a bit far, but yeah I see you're really active. :p
(more than me though)
Sleepteiner
This is a very interesting and useful resource for all SS and S players. Thank you for your hard work Kingkevin30 and PakaChan! Keep it up!

(I'm only high enough in the rankings in osu!mania to be picked up in this method though... Oh well. I just need to keep getting SS ranks until I am high enough in the rankings in all of the game modes!)
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

EYOOOOO BOOOYS ITS UPDATE TIME

Kimitakari
Holy...
zove
...Shit
Axiaan
Still first in France and SS number.
Yay.
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Gauderique wrote:

Still first in France and SS number.
Yay.
I don't think that will change for a LOOOOOOOOONG WHILE

PastaCats wrote:

...Shit
don't worry you only have to get 4703 more Ranks *keepo*

you're on #3473 right now, just so you know :3
Grayswandir
Seemed to miss adding me to AU and my +1105 ranks for the month.
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Grayswandir wrote:

Seemed to miss adding me to AU and my +1105 ranks for the month.
ohh wow, you're right, i thought i picked up everyone the first time around when i made the list, but it seems like i missed you D:
Sorry about that... dunno how i can look up if the +1105 are correct though D:
Grayswandir
Thought you would of kept an edit around, but I started on 5595 and now on 6700.
https://ameobea.me/osutrack/user/Grayswandir/ctb Ranks graph can confirm as it was updated on Oct 25 with SS+S of 5595 and Nov 24 with 6700.
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Grayswandir wrote:

Thought you would of kept an edit around, but I started on 5595 and now on 6700.
https://ameobea.me/osutrack/user/Grayswandir/ctb Ranks graph can confirm as it was updated on Oct 25 with SS+S of 5595 and Nov 24 with 6700.
ok, fixed it :3 thx for the friendly reminder, and sorry for the inconvenience, im gonna check if i maybe overlooked someone else too
Axiaan
When will you do a re-update ?
I ask it because I would like to get 20k SS before your re-update, I want those before new year, but I don't know if it will be December 1st or December 31th (or anything other day of December), if you know when you will re-update that list, it will give me an objective. :D
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Gauderique wrote:

When will you do a re-update ?
I ask it because I would like to get 20k SS before your re-update, I want those before new year, but I don't know if it will be December 1st or December 31th (or anything other day of December), if you know when you will re-update that list, it will give me an objective. :D
i would either do it on 25th of December (kinda bad day now that i think about it, lol), so yea, doing it on the first seems the most logical.
I already wanted to this one on the 1st, but i have to do some stuff that day so i was like "meeeh im just gonna work 2hours on this today and do it next month

Soo Next Update is gonna come on 1st January 2017 (if im not too drunk/tired from new year)
Buster
will i made it in early 2017?
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Lolinator2000 wrote:

depends, im gonna try, its just that updating this thread is quite time consuming, around two hours to be exact (because of all the formatting and calculation of percentages/New Ranks)
Buster

Kingkevin30 wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

depends, im gonna try, its just that updating this thread is quite time consuming, around two hours to be exact (because of all the formatting and calculation of percentages/New Ranks)
i hope so :)
Colin
wait why am i not on here o yea i forgot i don't farm ss and s ranks sadly
Axiaan
Soon™.

Maybe in 3 days.
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Tada, as promised, here is the updated List :3 and now its even structured better, because the country's are sorted by their highest ranking player.
Through Pakachan's amazing help, im now able to update the thread on the spot, so whenever you guys are interested in your current/past progress, just ask me. :3
Sleepteiner
Thanks for the update, Kingkevin30!

Apparently, I am in the top 100 for SS ranks now. I thought this thread only counted people in the top 3000 rank or top 1000 score. I guess I was wrong. I should get back to SS farming in Catch the Beat one day...
Axiaan

I'm in the Osu!Weekly #86 lol.
PakaChan

Gauderique wrote:

I'm in the Osu!Weekly #86 lol.
30k by the end of 2017! you can do it!
Axiaan

PakaChan wrote:

30k by the end of 2017! you can do it!
No. ._.
Just quick maths :
I have only, on <2.31 stars, maps above 2min03 now.
If I want to farm 10k SS with those maps, I need to do every maps until 3min27.
I will check which map is around the 5kth. (the middle so) -> It's 2min48.
Let's take that time to calculate everything, it's the middle so the exact answer will be around it, normally.

2min48 = 169 seconds, 169x10.000 = 1.690.000 seconds to do every map.
1.690.000/60 = 28.166 minutes.
28.166/60 = 469 hours.

469 hours. Do you imagine that ? If I want to do it for december 31th, I need to do 469/361 (4th january today) = 1.3 hours, so 1h20 everyday. I can't.
Maybe I will get 25000 by the end of the way, that's a lot though.
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30
sorry for the inconvenience guys, i realized that i messed up something while updating the ranking, so here is a re-update
Eps
Cool information
45Traeath
That Rumm, though.

Anyone please, teach me how to "long-spin" XD (I'm serious, though.)
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

NEW UPDATE BOYS, And from now on i'll also backlog previous months fully, and whenever Dezember 2017 will come around i'll make some cool graphic visualizations of the Progress of the Top 100 :3 It's going to be awesome :D

Axiaan

Note to myself : never play DTEZNF on a map, even though you have a SS no mod on it.
Dammit I have to EZDT SS this map now : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/50907?m=2
45Traeath

Gauderique wrote:

Dammit I have to EZDT SS this map now : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/50907?m=2
I'm trying too hard to SS[±0] that one, so I postponed it XD
Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

TADA,The next update is here :D And GODDAM Eps has been going wild the past few Months

Eps

Kingkevin30 wrote:

TADA,The next update is here :D And GODDAM Eps has been going wild the past few Months

20k inc
Axiaan
I'm sad to see how SS farm is nowadays.
Zak
Why put in effort when you can abuse the system? xd
Axiaan

Zak wrote:

Exactly.

autofanboy
omg
PakaChan

Gauderique wrote:

Zak wrote:

Exactly.

that looks pretty fun to do. do each of those give him an SS tho? last time i tried something like that it didn't work
Axiaan
Congratulations to chickennando for his/her 10k SS !
chickennando

Gauderique wrote:

Congratulations to chickennando for his/her 10k SS !
Cheers! I'm a guy if it wasn't obvious enough :d
Axiaan
Please Kingkevin30, when you will do the next update, take the ranks from the new Osu! website.

Topic Starter
Kingkevin30

Gauderique wrote:

Please Kingkevin30, when you will do the next update, take the ranks from the new Osu! website.

Yea, already planned on doing so, but i can't check it for everybody though, but i manually check stats of people who've seemed to abuse the System
show more