forum

how can i grow my hair longer & faster

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luqanted
my barber fucked up my hair. i didnt notice it cause i was searching some stuffs on my phone f u c c
i look like an asshole

i need mental help
silmarilen
I thought you liked short hair?
Topic Starter
Luqanted
mm i like short hair on other ppl but i hate it on me
Runiel
clover
Buy a wig.
KatouMegumi
Shave your head. Bald is fashoinable in 2k178.
Rurree
Next time go to a barber shop that's actually legit so it looks good without you worrying over it. Personally have my hair cut every time at the Fix salon and ask for a side swept style.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany
have you tried not cutting your hair that works well for me
Foxtrot
maybe you should have been paying attention to what your barber was doing instead of dicking around on your phone
abraker

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Buy a wig.
Topic Starter
Luqanted

Foxtrot wrote:

maybe you should have been paying attention to what your barber was doing instead of dicking around on your phone
yeah :'( i learned my lesson

Madvillain wrote:

Next time go to a barber shop that's actually legit so it looks good without you worrying over it. Personally have my hair cut every time at the Fix salon and ask for a side swept style.
i did go to a legit barber shop smh most barbers there are gay
Rurree
To be fair, if your barber is gay most likely he/she is going to do a good job, at least around here..
Topic Starter
Luqanted
gay but a noob. i told him not to shorten it in the moment i sat but fu c c c c xd
Rizevim
rip.
Blitzfrog
Play more
B1rd
You deserve it for being a shitty millennial who is on their phone 24/7 every time they go outside. I hope you get hit by a car next time.
Topic Starter
Luqanted
^
Alucard
X
Topic Starter
Luqanted
bold
jyling
By Watering your head