League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cloudchaser
Camille is retarded. She is overloaded with mechanics... Why even
Aurani
I see someone got rekt by one. :V

If she gets nerfed, it's likely to be just a minor trimming on her second Q scaling - that's about it. I don't see any kind of problem in her kit apart from that.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

I see someone got rekt by one. :V

If she gets nerfed, it's likely to be just a minor trimming on her second Q scaling - that's about it. I don't see any kind of problem in her kit apart from that.
i see the same problem with her as i saw with illaoi when she was released; regardless of how far she falls behind, she'll "always" be able to take out the adc thanks to her ultimate.
Cloudchaser
It's not the fact I get rekt, I've never complained about a champ before like now. The problem she is overloaded with mechanics. First of all I find stupid that she can heal herself (more than 1/4 of her current life) with her E. Ok, the slow is FINE but why healing. I mean, I am saying... She has true damage, move speed, slows, stun (she can stun you on air), she can be invulnerable while ulting, knocks and stuff... It's not funny to play with or against.

p.s: I hope she don't become next Ekko Tank with her HIGH hp base or become next Irelia
Hika
Irelia is so fuckin underrated
picky picky_old

Cloudchaser wrote:

It's not the fact I get rekt, I've never complained about a champ before like now. The problem she is overloaded with mechanics. First of all I find stupid that she can heal herself (more than 1/4 of her current life) with her E. Ok, the slow is FINE but why healing. I mean, I am saying... She has true damage, move speed, slows, stun (she can stun you on air), she can be invulnerable while ulting, knocks and stuff... It's not funny to play with or against.

p.s: I hope she don't become next Ekko Tank with her HIGH hp base or become next Irelia
i think i speak for us all when we say we get your point, but youre only looking on her way in, not her way out; bare in mind her gapcloser, is also her only escape, if she engages with that she has no way out, a bit like Vi in all honesty. granted she might be a bit strong in the right hands, any champion can be; she's still a new champion and theyre yet to completely balance her up, i assure you.

Hika wrote:

tryndamere is underrated :^)
Cloudchaser
pls buff Taliyah
Hika
Taliyah can suck my nuts
nerf irelia pls

also trynd is freelo as fuck
Jordan

Hika wrote:

Is she? People consider her pretty strong, and I see her in most ranked games no matter the elo
picky picky_old
okay are we just saying what champs we want buffed now or what

pls buff tryndamere
Hika

Jordan wrote:

Hika wrote:

Is she? People consider her pretty strong, and I see her in most ranked games no matter the elo
I know for a fact that the last bit of time I was playing league, the only time I saw an irelia was when I was playing her lol
I haven't seen an irelia in the entire last season I was active
Zain Sugieres
Tbh Taliyah could use a small buff since the rylai's nerf for her
Cloudchaser

picky picky wrote:

okay are we just saying what champs we want buffed now or what

pls buff tryndamere

I agree

---

also @Hika: Irelia was permaban in ranked in some patches ago. It was pick or ban lulz
Aurani

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ever since Tali was released I can't stop thinking about how good she feels to play. I don't like anything she offers more than your average champion, yet for some reason I feel like she plays so smoothly in my hands. It's very fucking weird.

If they buff Trynd, the cancerfag, I will go into the Riot HQ with a machine gun.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Ever since Tali was released I can't stop thinking about how good she feels to play. I don't like anything she offers more than your average champion, yet for some reason I feel like she plays so smoothly in my hands. It's very fucking weird.

If they buff Trynd, the cancerfag, I will go into the Riot HQ with a machine gun.
cmon mang im a trynd otp (almost) if they buff him maybe i can finally become challenger :///
Aurani
Hey, it isn't fair. If your Trynd gets buffed, I want a buff on my Annie. =D
Would be really nice if they returned the 20% burst they took off of Tibbers. :V
Zain Sugieres
I really like how Taliyah plays as well but I feel like they could give her some buffs in exchange for the rylai's nerf
Aurani
They really gutted her indeed. I mean she could definitely use some love.
picky picky_old
but pls can we nerf syndra or lee
Aurani
Wtf, don't touch my Lee. Well, he got touched already with them nerfing his ult, but bloody shit, 97% of the community has no fucking idea how to play him on a decent level, let alone be good at him.
-SayaKai
I think we should nerf Vayne tho cuz she's too OP for it.
Hika

picky picky wrote:

don't nerf Syndra plz. She literally got nerfed when dfg was removed
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

don't nerf Syndra plz. She literally got nerfed when dfg was removed
If they nerf Syndra, how will you carry me the next time we play? :U
-SayaKai

picky picky wrote:

If they nerf either Lee or Syndra, this game should doom.
Luqanted
anri is bae
-SayaKai
Yasuo mains in PH server comes very cancerous.
picky picky_old
oi this thread is way too far down the page, spice it up please

happy new years folks, lets all have a pleasant time in the game we all know and love, league of legends.... .. : ):)
Nofool

picky picky wrote:

happy new years folks, lets all have a pleasant time in the game we all know and love, league of legends.... .. : ):)
happy new year man, hope u carry me this year again 8-) 8-) 8-)
-SayaKai

picky picky wrote:

Happy New Year, and carry us m8 :^)
picky picky_old
yes u are all welcome to my fantastic service of carrying u to silver 4 for the mere price of 52$ per hour, and pls do not pay in skins ::=)O

really tho pls carry me nofool 8-)
Aurani
Obviously I'm such a great guy to be with that you'll carry me to D2 for free.
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

Obviously I'm such a great guy to be with that you'll carry me to D2 for free.
cant carry what i dont have on my carry list aka friend list :^)
Aurani
If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you wanted to be graced by my presence in your games. :V
Hika
and a friendship emerges from two faggots
picky picky_old

Hika wrote:

and a friendship emerges from two faggots

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Aurani
>Editing the friend button to make yourself the victim
You dare :V

Also you forgot to tell me your boosted Diamond name.
picky picky_old
euw: toomanypeople
eune: pooji

Take your pick
Adorn
wish I didn't have such a shit PC so my fps wasn't constantly like 16
Aurani
I think I sent you a request...... idk what the shit this new client does, but it doesn't tell me if I added someone or not. You'll know it's me by my pretentious name and extremely low rank. :V
Oh, and I picked EUW.
Jordan

Flannel wrote:

wish I didn't have such a shit PC so my fps wasn't constantly like 16
save up and build yourself a gaming pc, even at a low price you can get a good one this way

don't make the mistake of buying one off an electronics store
show more