forum

STD 2v2 Newbies' Tournament #1 (100 - 1500pp) REGISTER NOW!

posted
Total Posts
show more
animedude2017
Ashens
I would LOVE to register into this tournament! :D Although I'm alone *sniff* so If anyone wants to pair up just PM me on skype @ ben.colligan <3

P.S If we need to further talk about me registering in this tournament then PLEASE PM ME ON OSU OR SKYPE, because I probably wont reply on here because 1. Its too crowded and 2. I probably will forget to check :/

Thanks <3 xxx

- HexJ
Topic Starter
bejewelled
UPDATE:
Increased D2 and D1 star range to accommodate more experienced players.
LaexTheCat
Ahhh. I have a problem. I usually play 3.5* to 4* maps but I don't have 401+ pp. What should I do? 3* and less is way too slow for me and I will most likely fail them...
InfiniDrift
Count me in, if someone want to be in team with (I'm french) please send a Private message or on my Skype (See in my profile)
Egorithm
:'(
[ Canada ]
*sigh* I would have signed up if I wasn't such a pp farmer :/
m0rsumbra
I may sign up if i can make some plans for it. I have to see if my schedule lines up. Also RIP [ Canada ] I would have loved to play with you lol! I would be in Division 1 if I joined I guess.
Soul Stealer
Ouch. Tournament dates are kind of inconvenient for me, so I'm not quite sure if I can join...
Topic Starter
bejewelled

LaexTheCat wrote:

Ahhh. I have a problem. I usually play 3.5* to 4* maps but I don't have 401+ pp. What should I do? 3* and less is way too slow for me and I will most likely fail them...
I would just get more pp until the 24th... I can also put you in a higher div if you are within 10-20pp.
ToTaLTeRaByTe
So i increased in pp could you move my division to 1 :3
[Z]ukatek-a
This is a really cool concept :o
_Eevee
Cant believe im saying this but my PP is way too high to join this tourament :(
Anyways I am willing to offer my assistance when help is needed.
Have fun !
Czaxi
hey, i just signed up for the tourney, and reazlied i had plans on the 31st to 1st, so i will not be able to participate, please remove me from the roster! thanks!
[Z]ukatek-a
I will also not be able to participate on the required days, please remove me from the rooster too! Thanks!
m0rsumbra
Ok I asked and I am free for the 31st and 1st. I am looking for a teammate in Division 1, that's also around my skill level so I don't feel like I'm being carried all the time lol. I have just over 1,000pp so if someone is around that I'll gladly team up with you! I will want to assess your skills in game tho so be ready! 8-)
Imagine Blaze
I would love to participate in the tornement but I am 34pp above division one level QAQ
m0rsumbra
If anyone wants to join up with me just PM me on here or direct message me. I won't be in game until around Saturday so try and time it around there. 8-)
Bunby_old
Where is the discord link? I do not see it o _o
pip
How will i know if i joined the tournament, because i have not gotten notified if im in the tournament yet.
Topic Starter
bejewelled

[Lucian] wrote:

How will i know if i joined the tournament, because i have not gotten notified if im in the tournament yet.
Join Discord please.
Also if you applied you're automatically in.
Suhun
I can still join, right?
MegaAdamjo
Rest in peace me, I can only do 4-5.25 stars yet I have over 1.5K pp ;-;
pip
So now i just need to figure out who my partner is sooo... how can i check who my partner is xD
_Meep_
1.5k pp players can never survive 5.25*,please lower all SRs on the info board by 1*.
ToTaLTeRaByTe

_Meep_ wrote:

1.5k pp players can never survive 5.25*,please lower all SRs on the info board by 1*.
only ones who pp farm
;)
Edgar_Figaro

ToTaLTeRaByTe wrote:

_Meep_ wrote:

only ones who pp farm
;)
I have 2700+ standard PP and my best plays are FC's around that range. Sure much lower ranks can pass that difficulty as I can "pass" harder stuff then what I can FC. But I fear the tournament might be a lot of low combo low ACC plays. Which if that is the desire of the tournament staff is fine just wouldn't be my choice. I like to see players in a tournament being able to hold decent combos and on a good run FC with at least 95%+ ACC instead of seeing them struggle.
Daiikon
um... I think theres a mistake in the signups. I signed up with my teammate Hukiolukio for the event but on the spreadsheet, I'm listed down as being a teammate with Hukiolukio but also with another person I do not know (Ichigokuro199).
Topic Starter
bejewelled

Daizeh wrote:

um... I think theres a mistake in the signups. I signed up with my teammate Hukiolukio for the event but on the spreadsheet, I'm listed down as being a teammate with Hukiolukio but also with another person I do not know (Ichigokuro199).
You need to tell mods on the discord.