forum

NOMA - Brain Power

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Monstrata
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on December 23, 2017 at 12:27:38 AM

Artist: NOMA
Title: Brain Power
Source: SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-
Tags: rizen a q p w nhawak kuron-kun gero doormat dailycare rohit6 haruto haruto_aizawa pentori snownino_ sdvx museca
BPM: 170
Filesize: 3895kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dailycare's Insane (4.82 stars, 488 notes)
  2. Doormat's Insane (4.32 stars, 417 notes)
  3. Gero's Hard (3.39 stars, 309 notes)
  4. Haruhit6's Insane (4.96 stars, 524 notes)
  5. Killer Machine (6.74 stars, 606 notes)
  6. Nhawakuron's Normal (2.06 stars, 196 notes)
  7. NiNo's Extra (5.5 stars, 600 notes)
  8. Pentori's Another (5.14 stars, 538 notes)
  9. Rizen's Easy (1.81 stars, 144 notes)
Download: NOMA - Brain Power
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a No Effects version of Brain Power. Short Version too!

PM me if you are interested in making a GD. You must have at least 3 ranked maps.

Warning: Killer Machine is not recommended for PP Farming.

Spread:

Killer Machine: Me
Extra: SnowNino_
Another: Pentori
Insane: Haruto
Insane: Dailycare
Light Insane: Doormat
Hard: Gero/Andrea
Normal: Kuron-kun + Nhawak
Easy: Rizen

Might fit another extra or two + insanes. but we'll see
Gero
First.

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA.
KappaPraise
Second.
Kujinn
:/
Frim4503
i though you gonna make the fx version
bcuz its short :/
Pachiru
i want gd but i don't have 3 maps ranked, so no gd
but the tags tho
inhe
A comment before this gets ranked
Duwes2003
A comment before this gets ranked
ConsumerOfBean
Another comment before rank
AchsanLovers
tags pls
AyeAries
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Well the tags :idea: :roll:
Liiraye
o man
Mazziv
monstrata appreciation thread
Yiffware
this map
banter
2017 mapping, where you have to stream jumps
Hey lululu
the brain slider
Kuron-kun
Normal isn't open, you lazy!
rock time
the aspire contest already ended monstrata!
Kimitakari
Low AR again? HP0?? Is this A-L-I-E-N???
MBomb
i have ranked maps so i'll gd right :^)
jas
Please dont hate me monstrata

THIS ISNT A MOD. IT'S OPINION

Tags are lit af

Killer Machine

HP rate shouldnt be at 0

AR should be between 9 and 10, but I would say 10 is pushing it, but 9.5 is good

01:40:465 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - this is just no xd

01:40:465 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you should at least make the sliders shorter they would be easier to follow, I know that this is the intense part, but still >_>

01:40:465 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I havent seen something like this since rubiks cube 7x7x7 please dont do it >_<

01:46:014 (1) - Super cool tho

00:02:207 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - what's the point of this though? I would prefer to see it mapped out, and turn it into a 7 star map

this difficulty is really cool monstrata! I hope this can get ranked! I also wish I could gd despite the fact that my mapping skill level is 0/10
Kujinn
oh my days
RevenKz
Im not interested on doing a GD but, why the GD'er needs to have 3 ranked maps at least? Its important to see the skill of the mapper and the dedication that he gives to mapping mostly than see how many ranked maps he have, there are good mappers that dont have ranked maps :/
Kujinn

RevengeZ wrote:

Im not interested on doing a GD but, why the GD'er needs to have 3 ranked maps at least? Its important to see the skill of the mapper and the dedication that he gives to mapping mostly than see how many ranked maps he have, there are good mappers that dont have ranked maps :/
I guess it's because its more reliable to have people that have ranked maps to gd then those who don't have any at all. Unless they're popular mappers that have no ranked maps.

But I agree with you, mapper skill & dedication > amount of rank maps.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Having ranked maps is a good indicator of skill and dedication.
RevenKz

Monstrata wrote:

Having ranked maps is a good indicator of skill and dedication.
its a good indicator but not everybody have 3 ranked maps lol its not that easy
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Exactly xD.
jas
This is the 5AM me talking

Daddy **Monstrata is a great mapper who also needs great mappers, having 3 ranked maps is definitely dedication.

Mapping doesn't need skill though. In my opinion, maps that go out there, and sometimes break the rules to make original maps, that you don't see everyday, are the best maps that require skill, than your run-of-the-mill pp farm maps. Examples of these types of maps that are original are;
1. Transform
2. Evanescent
3. Exit this Earth's Atmosphere
4. Every Extra in this set
5. Shibuya Jungle

Wow
Nabbott

CraEZy wrote:

1. Transform
2. Evanescent
Both of these are only ranked because they won the Aspire contests, where mapping rules could be broken.

On my first play through, Killer Machine reminded me of both of these a lot. I don't map at all so I'm something of a layman but I'm not convinced that Killer Machine is a rankable difficulty in its current form (although it was fun to play), because of those stream-jump-zigzag-concertina things. They're essentially 340bpm jumps. Is there any precedent of something similar in other ranked maps, and what do people who know a lot more than me think?
Suteffu
Rebanto
if this shit gets ranked ima eat a broom
Kuron-kun
Prepare yourself to eat a broom, then!
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Kuron-kun wrote:

Prepare yourself to eat a broom, then!
Shiguma

8-)
show more