forum

let's talk about cursor size

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta
I think that smaller cursor size gives you the illusion of a smaller hitbox which promotes better accuracy that you will always try to hit the center of the circle/slider since the cursor is so small
so what do you prefer about this? Small cursor or big cursor?
KupcaH
Anything visible
Tebz188
I've always just used the smallest cursor. Not because it would help me to aim, but I just can't focus if there is too much stuff on my screen. Best is always gonna be what you find to be the most comfy.
B1rd

KupcaH wrote:

Anything visible
Sapphire Ghost's cursor:

Endie-
I've seen players play well with cursors that are as large as the hitcircles themselves and cursors so small you can barely see them. It's just personal preference really
Runiel
My cursor size is the same as my Reproductive Organ's size

small
-Yuni
It doesn't matter honestly, i just leave it at default.
forgott3n
small cursor, works great with jumps and streams for me at least
badscore_old
I use a small cursor, but I've never tried a larger cursor.

Maybe I should try it.
DissonantMuse
I definitely prefer smaller cursor size, my accuracy and aim always seems to be much better. It also helps me hit smaller CS a lot easier.
Fxjlk
Smaller size helps you see the center of the cursor and its exact position within hit circles.

Larger size helps you see the general location of the cursor faster.
clover
I have it based off of circle size. I'm 99% sure that's an option in game, too lazy to check
Luqanted
Rurree
1x
Domo3311
If you set the cursor to the hit circle size then you theoretically would hit the center of the hit circles if your cursor was completely in the hit circle. Helps with aim imo bc you would aim for the center without knowing no matter the hit circle size
Yukitemi

Allmynamestaken wrote:

I think that smaller cursor size gives you the illusion of a smaller hitbox which promotes better accuracy that you will always try to hit the center of the circle/slider since the cursor is so small
so what do you prefer about this?
Small cursor or big cursor?
automatic
Ronja
idk but i think cursor size depends on the skin cursor
My Angel Raphi
1x default size is the most comfortable