forum

STD 2v2 Newbies' Tournament #1 (100 - 1500pp) REGISTER NOW!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Skylors
Hey how long does it take for applicants to be accepted ?
and will this tournament be on twitch or youtube as well ?
[Lethal]
I'd be down to partake in this event, add my name to your list :) I'll be free the 31st!
Topic Starter
bejewelled

lethal_osu wrote:

I'd be down to partake in this event, add my name to your list :) I'll be free the 31st!
something
Do you know at what time the tournament will take place? Also, when can the solo players know who their partner is? And can't someone who is a really high rank make an account and enter the tournament?
Topic Starter
bejewelled

welweirdman wrote:

Do you know at what time the tournament will take place? Also, when can the solo players know who their partner is? And can't someone who is a really high rank make an account and enter the tournament?
-12:00 MST (2:00 EST) pm on both days is the start time, however you may not play at that time.
-They will know ASAP; PLEASE check the discord for this stuff. DISCORD IS KEY.
-Yes however if they are easily SSing / FCing maps the referees will tell me and we will investigate.
animedude2017
Ashens
I would LOVE to register into this tournament! :D Although I'm alone *sniff* so If anyone wants to pair up just PM me on skype @ ben.colligan <3

P.S If we need to further talk about me registering in this tournament then PLEASE PM ME ON OSU OR SKYPE, because I probably wont reply on here because 1. Its too crowded and 2. I probably will forget to check :/

Thanks <3 xxx

- HexJ
Topic Starter
bejewelled
UPDATE:
Increased D2 and D1 star range to accommodate more experienced players.
LaexTheCat
Ahhh. I have a problem. I usually play 3.5* to 4* maps but I don't have 401+ pp. What should I do? 3* and less is way too slow for me and I will most likely fail them...
InfiniDrift
Count me in, if someone want to be in team with (I'm french) please send a Private message or on my Skype (See in my profile)
Egorithm
:'(
[ Canada ]
*sigh* I would have signed up if I wasn't such a pp farmer :/
m0rsumbra
I may sign up if i can make some plans for it. I have to see if my schedule lines up. Also RIP [ Canada ] I would have loved to play with you lol! I would be in Division 1 if I joined I guess.
Soul Stealer
Ouch. Tournament dates are kind of inconvenient for me, so I'm not quite sure if I can join...
Topic Starter
bejewelled

LaexTheCat wrote:

Ahhh. I have a problem. I usually play 3.5* to 4* maps but I don't have 401+ pp. What should I do? 3* and less is way too slow for me and I will most likely fail them...
I would just get more pp until the 24th... I can also put you in a higher div if you are within 10-20pp.
ToTaLTeRaByTe
So i increased in pp could you move my division to 1 :3
[Z]ukatek-a
This is a really cool concept :o
_Eevee
Cant believe im saying this but my PP is way too high to join this tourament :(
Anyways I am willing to offer my assistance when help is needed.
Have fun !
Czaxi
hey, i just signed up for the tourney, and reazlied i had plans on the 31st to 1st, so i will not be able to participate, please remove me from the roster! thanks!
[Z]ukatek-a
I will also not be able to participate on the required days, please remove me from the rooster too! Thanks!
m0rsumbra
Ok I asked and I am free for the 31st and 1st. I am looking for a teammate in Division 1, that's also around my skill level so I don't feel like I'm being carried all the time lol. I have just over 1,000pp so if someone is around that I'll gladly team up with you! I will want to assess your skills in game tho so be ready! 8-)
Imagine Blaze
I would love to participate in the tornement but I am 34pp above division one level QAQ
m0rsumbra
If anyone wants to join up with me just PM me on here or direct message me. I won't be in game until around Saturday so try and time it around there. 8-)
Bunby_old
Where is the discord link? I do not see it o _o
pip
How will i know if i joined the tournament, because i have not gotten notified if im in the tournament yet.
Topic Starter
bejewelled

[Lucian] wrote:

How will i know if i joined the tournament, because i have not gotten notified if im in the tournament yet.
Join Discord please.
Also if you applied you're automatically in.
Suhun
I can still join, right?
MegaAdamjo
Rest in peace me, I can only do 4-5.25 stars yet I have over 1.5K pp ;-;
pip
So now i just need to figure out who my partner is sooo... how can i check who my partner is xD
_Meep_
1.5k pp players can never survive 5.25*,please lower all SRs on the info board by 1*.
ToTaLTeRaByTe

_Meep_ wrote:

1.5k pp players can never survive 5.25*,please lower all SRs on the info board by 1*.
only ones who pp farm
;)
Edgar_Figaro

ToTaLTeRaByTe wrote:

_Meep_ wrote:

only ones who pp farm
;)
I have 2700+ standard PP and my best plays are FC's around that range. Sure much lower ranks can pass that difficulty as I can "pass" harder stuff then what I can FC. But I fear the tournament might be a lot of low combo low ACC plays. Which if that is the desire of the tournament staff is fine just wouldn't be my choice. I like to see players in a tournament being able to hold decent combos and on a good run FC with at least 95%+ ACC instead of seeing them struggle.
Daiikon
um... I think theres a mistake in the signups. I signed up with my teammate Hukiolukio for the event but on the spreadsheet, I'm listed down as being a teammate with Hukiolukio but also with another person I do not know (Ichigokuro199).
Topic Starter
bejewelled

Daizeh wrote:

um... I think theres a mistake in the signups. I signed up with my teammate Hukiolukio for the event but on the spreadsheet, I'm listed down as being a teammate with Hukiolukio but also with another person I do not know (Ichigokuro199).
You need to tell mods on the discord.