SlimJimBoner
clover
eggs dee
DeletedUser_3905941
lol!
Razzy
me, except on a gamemode where it doesn't even matter
lol
playing with hidden and getting less then 97% acc ish gives less pp than a higher acc no mod score

this is not even close to farming also ur meme was shit the anime style was rely bad
abraker

lol wrote:

playing with hidden and getting less then 97% acc ish gives less pp than a higher acc no mod score
I will have so many regrets HD modding my no mod plays later on :T
Topic Starter
SlimJimBoner

lol wrote:

this is not even close to farming also ur meme was shit the anime style was rely bad

First of all, find a bridge, Second of all its a random account that I found who is apparently an HD farmer. 3rd of all you can look at my top plays before getting your twitter fingers out faggot.
lol

SlimJimBoner wrote:

lol wrote:

First of all, find a bridge, Second of all its a random account that I found who is apparently an HD farmer. 3rd of all you can look at my top plays before getting your twitter fingers out faggot.
u realise i called family guy a bad anime and you are taking my post seriously
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
SlimJimBoner

lol wrote:

Family guy isn't an anime. Plus telling someone to find a bridge and also telling them to unequip their twitter fingers isn't taking is seriously homie.
-Makishima S-
bad

l2meme YOU FOOL!
YOU ARE GARBAGE AT THIS!!!

8-)
OskaRRRitoS
tfw HD gets you somewhere but then leads you nowhere cuz you're forced to play od9 200bpm for pp fml
Topic Starter
SlimJimBoner

[Taiga] wrote:

bad

l2meme YOU FOOL!
YOU ARE GARBAGE AT THIS!!!

8-)
Bro you're at the 25k gates, you're pretty bad yourself LOL I know i'm like rank 60k but i deserve like rank 5.