forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lambroz
Dragonwar GK-001 Semi-mechanical keyboard
I'm now using my Logitech K100 membrane keyboard
Rio-
FoxXRay FXR-BK-03... A Rubberdome but I can feel it's more durable than any rubberdome i use previously

I was using Steelseries 6Gv2 with Cherry MX Red switches for 1 month before,
but I ended up sold it because the keys are too light and I tend to typo much with it.
tyssuper
Corsair strafe(MX reds) cheapest full sized corsair keyboard I can find in the store
Ayy Dashh
Best quality for money keyboard is probably the K70 Cherry MX Reds Non RGB
Runiel
Ultimate Rubberdome keyboard
Phantasyy
CM Storm quickfire TK with red switches

thread hi-jack: Why do most high-ranked players choose to buy the Corsair K70 over something like the Ducky shine? which is better in build quality
Rurree
Probably because it's easier and cheaper to get. Corsair keyboards with Cherry MX Reds are one of the most common keyboards out there so that's expected. I personally dislike Corsair keyboards though.
Reminiscent
http://www.adesso.com/products/product-detail-125.html
Using an AKP-220B (Adesso 22-key keypad), with cherry MX blues. A mechanical keyboard seems way to be way too much for my low-budget. That's just the Life Of A University Student.
Eidea
Ducky Shine 5 with Cherry MX Blues.

The A key's probably taking quite the beating when playing Osu! xD
Somegras
A cheap, Sweex keyboard, it costed me 10 euros a few years ago. I am quite satisfied with it.
I Give Up
Play with Leopold FC210TP Cherry MX Reds. Do everything else on Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja Cherry MX Black. Sometimes play with Cherry MX Black.
Dynamicrhino
Currently using Blackwidow chroma with Razer Green switches, and might buy a Corsair K70/Strafe as a back-up
Technopug
LoliPantsu
a potato
dGeist
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless

Am I the only one using this?
The Gambler
Build one
Sayorie
Ducky Shine II Pink-LED TKL MX Black
Corsair K70 MX Blue
heavy switches feel good, man
MRmorko13
I have microsoft sidewinder x4

Becose it is no mechanical i dont understand ho can play mechanical keyboard!!
And fast push is very easy this keyboard i can play one finger 3-4 push burst!!!

😏
Alpgh367
Corsair K70 RapidFire (MX Speed switches)
Violet Link

a very sub-par keyboard, but it's comfortable for z/x-ing
[Lethal]
Logitech G910 Orion Spark with Roamer G Switches. Honestly, for this game, I don't recommend it at all. The keys can be hard to press down if you're looking for speed, which this keyboard was NOT made for. But other than that, the keyboard is great.
Rurree
Vortex Poker 3 (Cherry MX Blue)

While I'll be receiving my Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (Cherry MX Brown) this January 12. Psyched.
Hibiya-chan
Laptop Keyboard FTW
Winter Scarf
Azio MGK1-K here, with kailh brown switches. Does it's job :D
Akinari
I have the CoolerMaster Masterkeys Lite L Keyboard
Kazukii
I Use a Logitech G105 its a really nice osu! Gaming Keyboard and its really cheap
Alex3i2
let's revive a 7 yo post yeah.
Reckoooooned
I use This

Got a new mouse, just the keyboard and mouse pad are now in use.
PhonixzGaming
corsair k70 rgb rapidfire
Mazhaa
Corsair Strafe Black Cherry Mx Red but after this I have a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Chroma