forum

Osu! Masive Beatmap Downloader

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NewKey
Osu! Masive Beatmap Downloader

Download Massively Beatmaps for the Osu! Game, using Filters for better Searching, using various servers.

This program will be able to massively download large amounts of songs using highly personalized search filters, using different download servers alternatively in case of connection failure, and skip song in case of a problem more than 3 times.

There are several programs of these characteristics around the community, but this particular offers in addition to the usual search term in them, different modes and game status, there is the possibility of applying an advanced filter such as.

Be able to select by range of variables:

* AR
* CS
* HP
* BPM
* Time (sg)
* OD

And also:

* Date by month and year! (Exaple: if you select Nov-Nov on 2016, will download the BM from November-01 to November-30)

If the beatmap contains one of these characteristics in some difficulty then it will be downloaded.

In addition the program can recognize which beatmaps you have available and only download the ones you do not have.

It contains statistics to keep track of what you download as download speed, etc.

RELEASES
https://github.com/GarciaMiguelangel/Os ... r/releases
Release Content:
- Osu! Masive Beatmap Downloader.jar (Stable)
- Osu! Masive Beatmap Downloader.exe (For practical use and beauty icon (?))
Works in 32bits-64bits, still requires Java to run.

Need Java 1.7 or higher!

Images

Also for educational purposes and improvements I uploaded the project to Github with the License GPLv3.
https://github.com/GarciaMiguelangel/Os ... Downloader
cute catboy
humm , VirusTotal tell a backdoor , so , be warm
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/d353 ... 481998227/
Topic Starter
NewKey
Iif you have any issue just use the stable version .jar actually .class inside the program are not obfuscated and can be seen with JavaGui decrypt easily :D
Topic Starter
NewKey
New big change to the Program, I added more Filter Using the Osu API!

Images below

SPOILER
Before

After
Akalys
how can i have the API key please?
Topic Starter
NewKey

Akalys wrote:

how can i have the API key please?
The API key is generated by your self in this link. https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api
bjlly
+vote , this is a good guy.
TTL
I'm getting the famous java.lang.NullPointerException, how can I solve that?
EDIT: Now, the error is not showing up, but it won't download anything. It just keeps analysing the pages.
Cake_Eater
It doesn't work anymore :(
kinas
Don't work ?
Mookie
Unfortunately, It doesn't seem to work anymore... :(
Panda_0ne
Since i moved on and changed my internet connexion; doesnt work anymore... so sad..

Edit: Just re-download it :p
sky_soldier
There are actually many bugs in the code. Does'nt seem like the dev is going to fix them.

I would start a rewrite but man, why did he put everything in one 3000 line class....
Surabe
BEST DOWNLOADER EVER!!! THANKS MAN!
Panda_0ne

sky_soldier wrote:

There are actually many bugs in the code. Does'nt seem like the dev is going to fix them.

I would start a rewrite but man, why did he put everything in one 3000 line class....

Can u please post a message here after u rewrite it omg ???
-Sniper-
I've been using this app for several months now with no problems, until today, this happened:

I tried correcting my API key but no luck, any fix?
Panda_0ne

-Sniper- wrote:

I've been using this app for several months now with no problems, until today, this happened:

I Have the same error but the app cant download since a while for me :d You've been lucky dude :d

Edit: Can download, but cant download from osu!server so all the downloaded maps are like 30Mb.. way too heavy
candsad

-Sniper- wrote:

yea i have the same error. Downloading from bloodcat is ok but it stops after a while which is oof
Topic Starter
NewKey
Hello, I'm on it, thanks for notify me, and sorry for the late, I was inactive for months

Edit: I tried to change the login logic, with the new platform, but researching this new Osu web version use in the header as the authenticator a token, token that I cannot get it based in the actual logic. I further notice that even with the given token (actually forcing the setting) the URL from the download page (new version) don't directly download the map rather it's given by the header from the first request and later is used as redirection to the correct url server with has a hash key in order to download.

Nothing it's imposible the posible solutions are.

Creating a boilerplate web service inside the .jar in order to be able to the user to Login as usual and after getting the token from that encapsulate browser.

The solution for the new Download method is requesting the normal url extracting the url from the header and redirect to the new Download.

PD: Sometimes bloodcat response with time-out now in order to get the list map, this is actually a new feature from there side I think
asashi_cherry
does not work anymore.

edit:it actually works, im just dumb
show more