forum

osu!mania Converts/Packs Collection & Conversion Tools

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wh1teh
Was any of these uploaded to osump?
I upload almost everything on osu!mp and turn them into a pack later for easier access. There's a limit on how many maps you can have active on the official site, that's why most stuff has to be uploaded elsewhere.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I try to manage this thread as good as I can, but I still have a lot of improve. I'll add the packs soon, don't worry :D

Also, sorry XII for not replying you. I did have the idea of setting the date in each pack as you mentioned, but I can't really start now, there are too many packs already. If there was another solution for it, It'll be really helpful.
XII

Wh1teh wrote:

Was any of these uploaded to osump?
I upload almost everything on osu!mp and turn them into a pack later for easier access. There's a limit on how many maps you can have active on the official site, that's why most stuff has to be uploaded elsewhere.
Yeah I figured, looks like I have em all already. Thanks for your work!
XII

aitor98 wrote:

I try to manage this thread as good as I can, but I still have a lot of improve. I'll add the packs soon, don't worry :D

Also, sorry XII for not replying you. I did have the idea of setting the date in each pack as you mentioned, but I can't really start now, there are too many packs already. If there was another solution for it, It'll be really helpful.
You could just add a !!new!! tag or something next to the ones you've recently added.

That would still work, people can see what has been here for a while and what hasn't.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I only add the new tag when the pack is completely new, also, checking comments can help you (it may be boring ikr) because almost all the packs that I add are requested here :D
Topic Starter
aitor98
Okey, I fixed the Jumpstream of Fighters link (sorry about that) and I added your 3rd pack Wh1teh.
XII
-Kirisan-

aitor98 wrote:

-Kirisan- wrote:

I know there are already lots of o2jam convert but this is my o2jam v3 convert (the whole game), add it if you want, HP7 OD7 mostly, planning on converting jupiter o2jam too when i have time.
https://mega.nz/#!rMBmSJgZ!RjoFEghDd3Ek ... Kbzghv5gVY
Added!

You got it wrong. When i said "wrong link", it meant u put the wrong link, my mega link's still the same and works well xD
Topic Starter
aitor98

-Kirisan- wrote:

You got it wrong. When i said "wrong link", it meant u put the wrong link, my mega link's still the same and works well xD
I just wanna kill myself holy !$%&... I'm making too many mistakes this week, I'm sorry.
Topic Starter
aitor98
Edit: -Kirisan-'s convert fixed and AFOTHER's pack has been added .
[Crz]Noire

aitor98 wrote:

Edit: -Kirisan-'s convert fixed and AFOTHER's pack has been added .
rip xgoyangi o2jupiter maps you forgot to add them on your list
WarXdoud
So many packs and the songs are awesome :) Thanks, I can train more now :D
Cadmium-113
You might want to update gem's packs, he has 9 more now.

Also, here's a few you could add to o!m (all of them are 4K):
Hydria's packs: MDx2, MDx2v2, MDx2v2.5, MDx2v3, MDx2v4, Hydri.a, x || 0
inteliser has a few packs on here that he doesn't have on dropbox: intel 4K Core Pack, intel 4K Core Pack Vol.2
risru's Dump Matsuri packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Worms's packs: Metal Pack (contains 1 7k guest diff), UNDEAD CORPORATION Pack
Cadmium-113's packs: A Journey Through 4K, Hard Anime Songs Pack A1
Topic Starter
aitor98

Cadmium-113 wrote:

You might want to update gem's packs, he has 9 more now.

Also, here's a few you could add to o!m (all of them are 4K):
Hydria's packs: MDx2, MDx2v2, MDx2v2.5, MDx2v3, MDx2v4, Hydri.a, x || 0
inteliser has a few packs on here that he doesn't have on dropbox: intel 4K Core Pack, intel 4K Core Pack Vol.2
risru's Dump Matsuri packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Worms's packs: Metal Pack (contains 1 7k guest diff), UNDEAD CORPORATION Pack
Cadmium-113's packs: A Journey Through 4K, Hard Anime Songs Pack A1
Interesting, I will add it soon.

Thanks!
iThug
Dropbox dl speeds are so slow, don't know why it takes a 375MB to be completed in 22 hours.
My current dl speed in dropbox is like 5 KB/s, it's so frustrating. Any fix for it?

Usually when I download from other websites: mediafire, onedrive and mega. It's all above 3Mbps.
Bobbias
Internet speed can only go as fast as the slowest part of the connection. Your slow speed from dropbox could be caused by any of the connections between the computers between you and dropbox, and it's not really possible to figure out which one causes it, or to find a new path to dropbox to get faster speeds, so you'll just have to deal with it.
lemonguy
In the process of converting a bunch of solo files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7rw69p77hdlz ... c4mVa?dl=0
Topic Starter
aitor98

Gekido- wrote:

In the process of converting a bunch of solo files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7rw69p77hdlz ... c4mVa?dl=0
I will give it a check soon :D
Hydria

aitor98 wrote:

should be 2v2.5, not 2v5 ;)

I also have this if you want to add it to the list
Topic Starter
aitor98

Hydria wrote:

aitor98 wrote:

should be 2v2.5, not 2v5 ;)

I also have this if you want to add it to the list
Woops, mistakes were made. Also, I will give a check to that pack soon :D
CommandoBlack
I'm aware of the topic saying (Last update). It would be cool if you could add this link to this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/523455 as a Tap Tap Revenge (3k) Custom charts
Topic Starter
aitor98

CommandoBlack wrote:

I'm aware of the topic saying (Last update). It would be cool if you could add this link to this thread https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/523455 as a Tap Tap Revenge (3k) Custom charts
I would prefer to add it here as packs instead of a full thread. I will work on it later :D
Topic Starter
aitor98
EDIT: I made another way to submit converts/packs. I just wanna keep this a little bit more organized so I would be glad if you use it.

HERE IS THE FORM I would like you to fill to submit any pack you please.

Also, feel free to suggest any kind of questions I could be able to add to the form.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I would also like to add that I made public the beatmap pack submission spreadsheet if someone wants to test any pack before I add it to the thread.

You can find the spreadsheet HERE or you can just go to the top of the thread and click the "SUBMITTED CONVERTS" hyperlink.
stupud man
was going to submit my pack to this set but looks like you took care of that already LOL

If it's alright, could you mention that the pack ranges from BMS Insane levels 19-25? (ignore the lv.9 as its mainly converted as a joke) I think it would give a better impression of the pack so people know what they're downloading.
Topic Starter
aitor98

stupud man wrote:

was going to submit my pack to this set but looks like you took care of that already LOL

If it's alright, could you mention that the pack ranges from BMS Insane levels 19-25? (ignore the lv.9 as its mainly converted as a joke) I think it would give a better impression of the pack so people know what they're downloading.
Cool idea. Changed :D
XII
Any working stepmania to osu!mania converter?

Even if its just 1 by 1 conversion, I just find dead links everywhere and converters that break the map making it -35000 bpm and 0 stars.
Wh1teh

XII wrote:

Any working stepmania to osu!mania converter?

Even if its just 1 by 1 conversion, I just find dead links everywhere and converters that break the map making it -35000 bpm and 0 stars.
try ArrowVortex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DUGL ... FPeGs/view
It's a stepmania editor that can also open and save .osu files. You will have to fix the offset after converts so keep that in mind.
matpkg
redyoshi117
is there a reason why i cant load the DJ shapnel pack i get processing beatmaps header failed every chart ?
Topic Starter
aitor98

redyoshi117 wrote:

is there a reason why i cant load the DJ shapnel pack i get processing beatmaps header failed every chart ?
Hmm, are you able to load any other beatmap? I started to have this issue with a few beatmaps not long ago and I think it is a corrupted/damaged .cfg file in the osu folder. Anyways, if you're not able to load any other beatmaps, you can just mail the osu support team.
redyoshi117
nar i can load other ones only ones i cant load are the converted ones from SM to OSU seems it gives me that error i checked the files to see if the steps are in there played with them but noting really changed
redyoshi117
I dont no if im doing this converts wrong too i try to convert some charts to run on osu maina but noting working i did DL (Various Artists) - Hard Anime Songs Pack A1 and that worked
yetii
Anyone who knows where I can get some more beginner 7K BMS converts like davteezy/doorknob converts?
Topic Starter
aitor98

Yetified wrote:

Anyone who knows where I can get some more beginner 7K BMS converts like davteezy/doorknob converts?

hmm... all the converts in this post are insanes, would be nice to have some Hyper, Another and below converts tbh.
Bobbias
There are several tools that can convert BMS to osu, so it wouldn't be too hard for someone to convert a bunch.
Topic Starter
aitor98
Actually I was thinking about adding a "Conversion Tools" tab/section or something like that, I think It would be pretty useful.
projectc1
^ do you mean like o2jam convert map to osu! or sm map convert to osu! ?
if it yes, then someone already did it (*cough* wanwan and hydria *cough*)
Raging Bull
How do you get the Getty vs DJ DiA by ez2dj_7144 to work?
dionzz99
since i have no idea why osu!mp is down..
i'm just gonna link a mirror

99 - MapPack

99 - MapPack V2

(or do i have to do it in the submission form instead?)
show more