fieryrage wrote:

delete this
no
Antalar
wheres the 2030 diff :(
Akali
TOO OLD
- Marco -
Hi! This background is inappropriate, please remove it but since it's a Fycho diff it's alright and we will rank it
Linada
can i GD? Kappa
Thyicecreamman
General
  1. quality map. def gonna get ranked
Extra
  1. th notes move around the screan alot and that makes it confusin like first ur goin side to side then up and down then side to side again why not just have thme go back and forth it will give the same pp.
Ultimate
  1. 00:03:849 (4) hey did u know if u move this note to the exact bottom left it will give more pp actualy why not just move all the notes to the corners bc then it will inrease the stars and pp
Topic Starter
Vanilla

Linada wrote:

can i GD? Kappa
go aheda

Thyicecreamman wrote:

General
  1. quality map. def gonna get ranked
Extra
  1. th notes move around the screan alot and that makes it confusin like first ur goin side to side then up and down then side to side again why not just have thme go back and forth it will give the same pp.
Ultimate
  1. 00:03:849 (4) hey did u know if u move this note to the exact bottom left it will give more pp actualy why not just move all the notes to the corners bc then it will inrease the stars and pp
thanks

Antalar wrote:

wheres the 2030 diff :(
https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/HYZV.osz
Jon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

okay mod and qualified because im a qat and can do what i want

general
-i like the spacing between each diff, 81* to 300* is sure to give the pro players of OSU! a challnge
-the bg is perfect, if it was something like these i would have had to nuke, but it's great
-great mp3 title, i approve
-Seems good to me!
-okay looks good

ultra beginner
-maybe try increasing the slider velocity to give newer players-- who will obviously look at this game, look at beatmaps, see super underaged lolis borderline pedos background, and download it to play as their first map-- a challenge

2030 maps
-http://prntscr.com/cmcb4j obviously quality, if there's a note where ever there could possibly be (even if theres NO SOUND AND OVERMAPPED ASF), it's obviously great

okay now everyone say gratz and be happy that it's a loli bg and it's literal free pp while it's qualified but die the moment it gets ranked

kds plz
IamKwaN
dude, we respect every opinion, but you guys definitely use the wrong way to express your view

- Vanilla -: 48 hours are given, please change all the difficulty names, background and metadata of this map, also your avatar.

for those who keep on trolling after this post, you receive your deserved punishment
Topic Starter
Vanilla

IamKwaN wrote:

dude, we respect every opinion, but you guys definitely use the wrong way to express your view

- Vanilla -: 48 hours are given, please change all the difficulty names, background and metadata of this map, also your avatar.

for those who keep on trolling after this post, you receive your deserved punishment
done im sorry dont sue me
IamKwaN
why are fycho and jieusieu still there?
Sotarks
Why it's always unknown dudes that come from nowhere, that complain about mapping meta ?
Topic Starter
Vanilla

IamKwaN wrote:

why are fycho and jieusieu still there?
k removed fycho, jieusieu is here bcs he is the artist of that mp3
suh
this is nice
IamKwaN

[- Vanilla -] wrote:

delete this
remove the tag and let it graveyard, you have to be responsible for what you have uploaded.
Topic Starter
Vanilla

IamKwaN wrote:

[- Vanilla -] wrote:

delete this
remove the tag and let it graveyard, you have to be responsible for what you have uploaded.
i removed the tag, but i forgot that i have to do that in every single diff, will change when i get home

and i wanted to delete that post not map bcs i double-posted
jieusieu
Thanks for using my map to get stupid upvotes without asking me : )
Enon
disgusting meme