show more
Euny
축하드려요 ^^
Rumia-
Czczczcz
Lully
gratz! ~
Blocko
Hey guys. I took this mapset down for a moment just to point out that the mania difficulties actually don't need '7K' in their diff names. There's only one keymode in this mapset, so please rename the mania diffs accordingly.

As long as nothing has changed in the mapset itself other than the mania diff names themselves, you can poke me again for an instant requalification.
Erasome
gz! this set has improved a lot since I remembered it in the beginning. impressive perseverance

ninja'd whatever lol
Aruel
hahahaha sorry guys, it's my fault
Garalulu
6(=ㅅ=)9
Cyrzai
Apparently this is qualified?
http://prntscr.com/ddf917
Reba

Zocto wrote:

Apparently this is qualified?
http://prntscr.com/ddf917
It's just a bug or something, it'll disappear in a moment
Kibbleru
for insane i'm confused at ur choice of rhythm for these 01:05:130 (5) - 01:11:130 (1) - 01:17:130 (5) - 01:23:130 (5) -
why is it necessary to extend the slider when there's a clearly audible vocal and instruments on the red tick? :/

also consider adding finishes to these 01:31:755 (1,2,3,4,5) - there is an audible cymbal crash in the music :d
01:33:255 - btw i think the 20% volume line should start on 01:33:348 - instead, no sense in silencing the note there

although if u fix these ull need to get bubble and heart again. (i think you can call the previous BNs though since the DQ reason has been resolved)
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
wrong post
Natsu
I think Fresh Chicken should rebub, not sure if Blocko can just requalify, since you just moved a volume line, anyways ask Blocko first.
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

My Angel RangE wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

for insane i'm confused at ur choice of rhythm for these 01:05:130 (5) - 01:11:130 (1) - 01:17:130 (5) - 01:23:130 (5) -
why is it necessary to extend the slider when there's a clearly audible vocal and instruments on the red tick? :/
I thank Vocal beat.
+
I can listen vocal sounds fit for 3/4 in 25%. Thanks for advice.. But I prefer choose vocal sound for this part.

also consider adding finishes to these 01:31:755 (1,2,3,4,5) - there is an audible cymbal crash in the music :d
01:33:255 - btw i think the 20% volume line should start on 01:33:348 - instead, no sense in silencing the note there
ok, fixed

although if u fix these ull need to get bubble and heart again. (i think you can call the previous BNs though since the DQ reason has been resolved)
Blocko
Actually, as long as the changes outside of the mapset's difficulties aren't huge, it should be fine to requalify this instantly considering these are very small changes to the map that don't really affect gameplay (only the hitsound volumes and diff names have been changed).

Here's your heart back!
Affirmation
축하드립니다
Natsu
regratz~
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Neoskylove wrote:

축하드립니다

Euny wrote:

축하드려요 ^^
감사합니당!

Natsu wrote:

regratz~
thanks~ !
Cellina
안녕하세요, 디퀄되고 막 랭됐는데 죄송하지만 키아이에 리듬 배치가 의문스러운 부분이 있어서 여쭤보러 왔습니다.

우선 인센부분에서,
01:03:255 (1,2,3,4) - 여기에서 (1) 슬라이더 시작에서 "로", (2) 슬라이더 시작에서 "가", (3) 노트에서 "자", 이렇게 보컬을 따라간 노트가 대부분인데요,
01:05:130 (5,6) - 이부분, "쳐" 라고 말한 부분에서 (5) 슬라이더 시작, 즉 클릭커블 오브젝트를 줘서 강조를 하셨는데요,
문제가 (5) 슬라이더가 3/4 슬라여서 01:05:317 - 이부분, 충분히 노트로 강조가 될 수 있는 (사실 강조를 해야하는 정도로 생각합니다. 보컬의 톤이 꽤나 올라간 상태니깐요.) 부분을 슬라이더로 감싸셔서 아무런 강조를 받지 못했습니다. 한 구간에 클릭커블 오브젝트가 너무 많아서 그랬다고 해도, 1/2 슬라이더로 충분히 리듬을 줄 수 있는 파트였던거 같으니깐요. 문제는, 이런 부분이 키아이 전체에 있다는 겁니다. 저는 이게 충분히 디퀄이 될 사유가 될 수 있다고 생각하네요. 혹시 제가 알아채리지 못한 이유가 있다면 답변 달아주세요.
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Cellina wrote:

안녕하세요, 디퀄되고 막 랭됐는데 죄송하지만 키아이에 리듬 배치가 의문스러운 부분이 있어서 여쭤보러 왔습니다.

우선 인센부분에서,
01:03:255 (1,2,3,4) - 여기에서 (1) 슬라이더 시작에서 "로", (2) 슬라이더 시작에서 "가", (3) 노트에서 "자", 이렇게 보컬을 따라간 노트가 대부분인데요,
01:05:130 (5,6) - 이부분, "쳐" 라고 말한 부분에서 (5) 슬라이더 시작, 즉 클릭커블 오브젝트를 줘서 강조를 하셨는데요,
문제가 (5) 슬라이더가 3/4 슬라여서 01:05:317 - 이부분, 충분히 노트로 강조가 될 수 있는 (사실 강조를 해야하는 정도로 생각합니다. 보컬의 톤이 꽤나 올라간 상태니깐요.) 부분을 슬라이더로 감싸셔서 아무런 강조를 받지 못했습니다. 한 구간에 클릭커블 오브젝트가 너무 많아서 그랬다고 해도, 1/2 슬라이더로 충분히 리듬을 줄 수 있는 파트였던거 같으니깐요. 문제는, 이런 부분이 키아이 전체에 있다는 겁니다. 저는 이게 충분히 디퀄이 될 사유가 될 수 있다고 생각하네요. 혹시 제가 알아채리지 못한 이유가 있다면 답변 달아주세요.
-

kibbleru 맵퍼랑 거의 비슷한 말같아요.
그리고 [b]셀레나님이 원하는 부분보단 제가 추구하고자 하는 음을 따르고싶네요

i said about this when i answer to kibbleru mod. i prefer keep for that vocal part.[/b]
모딩 감사합니다.
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE
wrong post (2)
Cellina
since the mapset owner asked me for parts which need to improve their quality, i'll write in english to make sure everyone can understand.

1. 00:17:130 (5,6,7) - spacing. they have same rhythm, however the distance between (5) and (6) is larger than (6) and (7), which can confuse players. 00:20:130 (3,4,5) - this rhythm has same problem as i mentioned before.
  2. 00:23:130 (5,6,7) - why this rhythm is different than 00:17:130 (5,6,7) - ?
  3. 00:25:755 (8) - nc since its downbeat.
  4. 00:27:255 - not all, but i think 00:29:130 - 00:32:130 - etc. those parts need to be consistence.
  5. 01:05:130 (5,6) - i've mentioned this at the previous post, and the point is exactly same as kibbleru's. the mapper said that there are small vocal's sound on 01:05:411 - , however it's really hard to hear, and imo it's really important to highlight and make 01:05:317 - as clickable.
  6. 01:11:130 (1) - nc for consistency.
비록 이렇게 지적하고 가긴 하지만, 열심히 하시는게 정말 눈에 띄게 보였습니다. 힘내세요!
Natsu
BTW about those extended sliders they work really fine in this specific song, killing them would kill the core of this map and it will become really plain, about NCs they are not always supposed to follow downbeats..
Cellina

Natsu wrote:

BTW about those extended sliders they work really fine in this specific song, killing them would kill the core of this map and it will become really plain, about NCs they are not always supposed to follow downbeats..
well i dont really thing so... i will try to get more opinions
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Cellina wrote:

since the mapset owner asked me for parts which need to improve their quality, i'll write in english to make sure everyone can understand.

[list][*]00:17:130 (5,6,7) - spacing. they have same rhythm, however the distance between (5) and (6) is larger than (6) and (7), which can confuse players.
- spacing between sliders don't have to be always the same, I did that for veriations and improving the reading and feeling of my map.
[*]00:23:130 (5,6,7) - why this rhythm is different than 00:17:130 (5,6,7) - ?
for variation, the map is really short l'd love to avoid repetitve rhythms, since that show different ways of representing the vocals
[*]00:25:755 (8) - nc since its downbeat.
l didn't NC this, because all this 00:24:255 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - belongs to the same music section and the change happens at 00:26:505 (1) - that explains my NC
+
i did for better reading when play this diff. i dont think highest diff always need to keep NC term for every downbeats. sometimes need to change for patterns.

[*]00:27:255 - not all, but i think 00:29:130 - 00:32:130 - etc. those parts need to be consistence.
as l said before, all this parts are different for variation purposes, there is nothing wrong doing this
[*]01:05:130 (5,6) - i've mentioned this at the previous post, and the point is exactly same as kibbleru's. the mapper said that there are small vocal's sound on 01:05:411 - , however it's really hard to hear, and imo it's really important to highlight and make 01:05:317 - as clickable.

is true that there is a sound in the red tick, but the extended sliders represent better the feeling in this song, they add apecial effect in this song and as natsu said they are the core of this map.
[*]01:11:130 (1) - nc for consistency.
this is already a NC

비록 이렇게 지적하고 가긴 하지만, 열심히 하시는게 정말 눈에 띄게 보였습니다. 힘내세요!
고맙습니다.
Left
zzzz 저도 뒤쪽 같은부분에서 뉴콤썼으니 00:25:755 (8) - 도 넣어주면 좋겠다 생각하지만 뭐 크게 중요한 이슈도 아니고..

하이브리드맵으로 첫퀄파라니.. 어마무시한 덕력이군요 ㅊㅊ!!
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Left wrote:

zzzz 저도 뒤쪽 같은부분에서 뉴콤썼으니 00:25:755 (8) - 도 넣어주면 좋겠다 생각하지만 뭐 크게 중요한 이슈도 아니고..

하이브리드맵으로 첫퀄파라니.. 어마무시한 덕력이군요 ㅊㅊ!!
i already said about this. i gave them other new combo term for better read.
owo 감사합니당!
Enon
축하드립니다 :)
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Euny wrote:

축하드려요 ^^

Enon wrote:

축하드립니다 :)

감사합니다~
Euny
랑이님 수고많으셨어요 다시 한번 축하드립니다 !♥
Norman
첫랭 축하드립니다 8-)
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Euny wrote:

랑이님 수고많으셨어요 다시 한번 축하드립니다 !♥

Norman wrote:

첫랭 축하드립니다 8-)
감사합니다!!
MrLinuxFish
Why does Teleport's EZ have a section with all up beats? It is only 1.18 stars and I feel like the rhythm does not make sense and is too difficult at this star rating.
Dark Fang
이것은 인가 무엇?
Topic Starter
My Angel RangE

Dark Fang wrote:

이것은 인가 무엇?
ㅇㅅㅇ..?!
-Asuki-Chan-
i love the song and the diffs are very well placed but on the last diff i recommend we lower it one notch on the hp its just a bit to much for the map to regain hp at a steady pace. other than that i love it good job on the map