ayyy thanks man :D
Topic Starter
Garin
oh and since i know people will ask "WHATS THE SONG IN RANKING SCREEN???"

it's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmghfeVWRkU
Lyawi
Great!
Nuclearforce
What background is that. It's adorable :)
NOOBTRON1337
:)
Chaussette
NICE SKIN !
rikia
Note: the following comment is from a user with GIMP experience for photo editing, not photoshop. View Discretion is advised

Yayyyy My Skinner idol <3

This skin is awesome (not gonna say flawless or perfect, but maybe it is) but I only found two small issues, probably with my resolution only.
useless list that is based off my opinion:
*THE MOST AWESOME OSU GREETING AND GOODBYE VOICE EVER
*Simple
*Extras
*Easy to read in standard mode (By that I mean like there arn't any hit explosions like in the 2007 default skin, and its clean.)
*Has one color for hitcircles, one color for sliderstartcircle (sorry gonna steal this idea for my skin)
*Has Extras (Customizing listed above)
*Has STD and MNA Supported
*High quality Skinned (@2x)
*A bunch of other stuff I would list if I remembered

Cons:
*Too Bright (But like you said dark version might be made :D)
*The Menu-button-background thingy is too big in the scoreboards (pic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6613607 )
*The tab at the bottom interferes with the osu cookie in 800x600 res (as far as I know) (Pic: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6613731 )
*Hacked combo colors wont show (but then again thats not a huge issue)
*2good4me

Okay the last one was a joke, lol.
I love almost every part of your skin, from the approach circle to the warning arrow, its a great skin.
Since you might reply (Or not cuz im not famous enough) can you please tell me how you made the silver circles in TechnoCandy? I'm dying to know ever since I saw the skin. (Specifically these two: http://i.imgur.com/t1FBAQJ.png )
I don't want to steal from your skin because I like to create my own elements from my skin or use barely any elements from another skin
Fatal3ty
Why don't have Mania with @2x.png, all missed? :lol:

Transparent hitcircle is missed, make a for the extra folder. Don't all player plays with fully hitcircles. Extra ranking panel and selection-mode for 4:3 resolution for other player in a extra folder :D
- Mika -
Really nice and neat skin ;) !
Caput Mortuum
Oh nice!
pomni
great to see you back :)
OsuMe65

Fatal3ty wrote:

Don't all player plays with fully hitcircles.
Why are you trying to enforce hollow hitcircles as default in every damn skin? Opaque to translucent hitcircles are still playable. Also, it fits in Garin's theme.

If ya want it so bad, and either Garin forgets to add it as an extra or he doesn't want to, just customize this skin after DL to suit your tastes.

Anyway, nice to see you again in action, Garin :D
Topic Starter
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

Anyway, nice to see you again in action, Garin :D
ayyy thanks man :)
-REfluxIT
I can finally play mania with a garin skin, coOL
Choilicious
Good skin and long time no see here.
Hatsune Kano
i have a question: why mid long note in 7k not green?
p.s nvm everynote like that, thanks you so much for your skin :)
Topic Starter
Garin

Hatsune Kano wrote:

i have a question: why mid long note in 7k not green?
p.s nvm everynote like that, thanks you so much for your skin :)
you can change the long notes to green if you want by going into the extras folder and copying over the notes in "flat green holds" folder and overwriting the white ones :)
crystalsuicune
>Garin is back

OH SHIT SON

(too bad I don't really do pink so I can't use it ;_;)
Xemious
*sees Garin's new skin*

Damn boi nice skin... Also one question. what font did you use? I really like it
Sapphire_Melon
Inputoverlay-background.psd please.
DeletedUser_5715021
wb Garin. good skin as always :)
paulettelapoule
Hi, I really like your skins overall, but I'm a bit confused by this one. I like it but the lack of "outer circle" on sliders is really confusing to me, personally. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'm thinking about using the outer circle of another of your skins, but I'm not sure what the filename would be. Do you know what it is called?
YSoAggressive
I know this skin is pretty old (8 months) but after ekoro used this skin in a recent video I was very intrigued to try this skin. First off very nice skin, love the simple and clean look it has and how it feels gameplay wise. I swapped out the cursor for a very similiar yellow cursor with a cursor middle but I find that when playing with nomod, the color of the hitcircles are too bright for the default cursor and the one I'm using. Can you perhaps add in colors that are monochromatic to the ones you have in the extras folder but darker? What I mean is basically the same but darker tint? GREAT SKIN, Love your work! :D
h3oCharles

YSoAggressive wrote:

I know this skin is pretty old (8 months) but after ekoro used this skin in a recent video I was very intrigued to try this skin. First off very nice skin, love the simple and clean look it has and how it feels gameplay wise. I swapped out the cursor for a very similiar yellow cursor with a cursor middle but I find that when playing with nomod, the color of the hitcircles are too bright for the default cursor and the one I'm using. Can you perhaps add in colors that are monochromatic to the ones you have in the extras folder but darker? What I mean is basically the same but darker tint? GREAT SKIN, Love your work! :D
check skin.ini

CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder -> Search skin.ini
flowbro03
Honestly, when I first saw this skin, I thought that I could never really get used to it; since other circle mania skins were too close or too hard to get acc with, but when I played this skin earlier, I actually got as good of acc as I would get on the arrow skin I usually use! I definitely reccomend anyone in mania to play with this skin since it's so easy to read the notes with and nothing's distracting at all! Not even the judgements! I definitely would rate this skin 10/10. Great skin Garin! :)
BlekoChan
Amazing skin Bro!! Keep it up the good work!!!
Citrus_Tea
Thanks for great skin. I used my old skin almost 2-3 years and want some change to game. I tried several skins on thread and this skin is the best for me. Hope I would see your another new skin!
AniDario
Good skin ;)
--------------------------------
Whats the song in fail menu? :)
pinkvhs
Great skin! The best i've tested so far.
TieBreaker_old
Not gonna lie this actually pretty good skin , really nice skin BTW
SPOILER
No really it's a good skin
kamalite
This shit is sick <3
WilkerS1
i like the skin and how you added the color differences between hit circles and sliders :)
but i think you should fix the circles in !mania 8k+ .-. just a minor bug, i think
Susudata
I have never posted anything to the forums so far but damn do I need to right now. I've been using this skin for over a month now and I must say, it's one of my favorites (and I have quite a lot of skins too ;v;)
It's very minimalistic while still looking great (some minimalistic skins can often look boring imo) and so far I've noticed that I play significantly better with this skin on. It feels very different from any other skin I've used before, but I'm not sure how to explain it. As in, it's very fluid and soft (I guess? seriously idk) and because of that it works out great in fast-paced maps.
So anyway, thanks for making such a great skin!
NatLop
All of the skins I have, that have a background, have been replaced with the original osu! background. Can some one help?
Akazukin-MK2
Since OP seems to be inactive, I went ahead and made a fix for the columns problem in 8K and above:

[Mania]

Keys: 8
HitPosition: 455
ColumnStart: 168
ColumnWidth: 64,64,64,64,64,64,64,64
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
ColourColumnLine: 128,128,128,128
ScorePosition: 265
ComboPosition: 234

NoteImage0: mania-noteS
NoteImage0H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage0L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage1: mania-note2
NoteImage1H: mania-note2H
NoteImage1L: mania-note2L

NoteImage2: mania-noteS
NoteImage2H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage2L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage3: mania-note2
NoteImage3H: mania-note2H
NoteImage3L: mania-note2L

NoteImage4: mania-note2
NoteImage4H: mania-note2H
NoteImage4L: mania-note2L

NoteImage5: mania-noteS
NoteImage5H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage5L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage6: mania-note2
NoteImage6H: mania-note2H
NoteImage6L: mania-note2L

NoteImage7: mania-noteS
NoteImage7H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage7L: mania-noteSL

//

[Mania]
Keys: 9
HitPosition: 455
ColumnStart: 136
ColumnWidth: 64,64,64,64,64,64,64,64,64
ColumnLineWidth: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
ColourColumnLine: 128,128,128,128
ScorePosition: 265
ComboPosition: 234

NoteImage0: mania-noteS
NoteImage0H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage0L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage1: mania-note2
NoteImage1H: mania-note2H
NoteImage1L: mania-note2L

NoteImage2: mania-noteS
NoteImage2H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage2L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage3: mania-note2
NoteImage3H: mania-note2H
NoteImage3L: mania-note2L

NoteImage4: mania-note3
NoteImage4H: mania-note3H
NoteImage4L: mania-note3L

NoteImage5: mania-note2
NoteImage5H: mania-note2H
NoteImage5L: mania-note2L

NoteImage6: mania-noteS
NoteImage6H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage6L: mania-noteSL

NoteImage7: mania-note2
NoteImage7H: mania-note2H
NoteImage7L: mania-note2L

NoteImage8: mania-noteS
NoteImage8H: mania-noteSH
NoteImage8L: mania-noteSL

Find the 8K and the 9K settings in the Skin.ini file and replace them with the lines above. You can change color of the circles switching between file names.
Sometimes it can be a little hard to read well without column lines so I added settings for the line color if you want to use column lines, to enable them replace 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 with 0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0.
StartAndSelect
I've found a slight problem with the Mania skin. Maps with SVs (example beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/474184#mania/1012986 ) that hold notes on the judgement line are hidden by the circles on the judgement line.
SadnessExe
I loved this skin, it makes a black taste of black colors!
WashterGD
cool
GraviCode
*deleted old cringy post*
Nullified_Block
cool skin
show more