Total Posts
show more
Mousr
can i post trade here ? heueu
leken kompis

420Guy wrote:

Yo.

Anyone here who plays ESEA?
I bought it a few days ago and its so much better than MM.

If anyone is up for some PUGs then reply here or msg me.
We can also play MM because i need that global. I am currently supreme.
add me
https://play.esea.net/users/1136317
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fastwwwww/
[- Melqart -]
i wish guns were accurate at longer ranges in this game
cant even hit these shots even though they were aimed perfectly (atleast the first ones)

Rurree
Well, P250 ranges at long range is pretty bad even compared to Glock. But I agree, there are times where in it's frustrating.
kouzuki_karen
cyka bylat i miss the crisp USP sound from 1.6

fxxk volvo
GSG95
New gun sounds don't sound like CS
kouzuki_karen
New assault rifles sound like Call of Duty imo

Maybe Volvo should change the grenade bouncing sounds next time
Rurree
M4A1-S sounds like a pellet gun tbh
Archangel-_old_1
M4A4 sounds so monotone..
they screwed badly
GSG95
They sound more real but we're playing a game where you have to aim at the floor to make sure your bullets stay up so...
Nitrous
The guns sound like paintball guns now.
kouzuki_karen
infernew
Ztc01

Rurree wrote:

Well, P250 ranges at long range is pretty bad even compared to Glock. But I agree, there are times where in it's frustrating.
Not sure of the origin of this but the P250 has better armor penetration on both the body and head. At close enough distance, on a helmet'd player, the P250 can 1 tap, where the Glock requires 2 or 3 shots. Also, if you learn the P250 it's great on eco rounds to just buy a P250 rather than keep the glock.

-[ Dumpling ]- wrote:

infernew
I like it, but the sky box seems really fucking restrictive, as well as the map seems way too open and feels like a strip and stretch.
Red Moon
I don't really care about matchmaking ranks now, I was Supreme went inactive from matchmaking and became LE when I started with matchmaking again.
I usually just use websites and other matchmaking systems. I also play in a team called Universal Rule.
An1m3
I started playing competitively in this game, my peak rank is silver elite
GSG95
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing connection problems.

People freeze whenever I see them.
KinkiN
NiP comeback ayyy

they won IEM Oakland
Rurree
My ping is literally unplayable if it isn't past 12 mn..
Jellyblob
x
Adorn
(Anyone wanna share their steam library with me so I can play again? AHAH.)
I played CS:GO once or twice because it was in my share library with an old friend of mine. (We no longer share libraries so I don't have access to the game.)
And I would have been really into it but at the time I had an awful comp. Could prob get back into it now kek.
GSG95

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Got on and saw the new "glove case"
Kinda hyped about it but I thought about it and realized it's probably just another way they're going to crack down on customization on community servers seeing as how glove skins existed before they started selling them.
Nah, I'm sure they just wanted to milk more of that ca$h money $$$

I like the ddpat gloves though. I wouldn't get any of them but I know what I like when I see it.
Rurree
Finally GN2. :D 👌👏
[Lethal]
Great game if you get a team that knows what they're doing. Which is much harder to find at lower ranks. Unfortunately the Matchmaking community is quite toxic, which has caused a lot of players to quit, Including myself a few months ago.
Miying

lethal_osu wrote:

Great game if you get a team that knows what they're doing. Which is much harder to find at lower ranks. Unfortunately the Matchmaking community is quite toxic, which has caused a lot of players to quit, Including myself a few months ago.
yee, and also 80% of the players in high ranked matches have hacks sooo ;v
Rurree
Get Prime Matchmaking to avoid hackers.
Jellyblob
x
Rurree
Ranking up is impossible
rHO
new stickers (atlanta 2017) came out and kio's sticker is absolutely amazing
MrAdamson45
guess the CS:GO weapon:

we used to have a fun weapon to use when they added it but shortly after they nerfed it because valve only like you if you pay for keys and if you pray to gaben with your wallet in hand.
Archangel-_old_1

Flannel wrote:

(Anyone wanna share their steam library with me so I can play again? AHAH.)
I played CS:GO once or twice because it was in my share library with an old friend of mine. (We no longer share libraries so I don't have access to the game.)
And I would have been really into it but at the time I had an awful comp. Could prob get back into it now kek.
iirc you can't play multiplayer by sharing library, only bots, tried it with my other account.
Rurree
just download the bootleg copy and play with all the skins you want ;)
WavePoint
I'm a silver 2 player stuck in ELO hell,

any tips?

PS: I only got 42 wins
GSG95

WavePoint wrote:

I'm a silver 2 player stuck in ELO hell,

any tips?

PS: I only got 42 wins
That depends. How much do you know and what have you learned?

Otherwise all I can suggest is you do is to try to learn movement, crosshair placement, positioning, callouts and communication. These things will get you to play at Gold Nova level at the very least.

Hopefully some Global comes in and gives you better advice. I'm not as experienced as the other players. I've only been playing for 1k hours. But I'm still playing like an average. Not that good for a person with 1k clocked in but I was much worse before I learned these things.
Rurree
at least u carry me fam
lol
i have a karambit doppler and i named it clitoris
-Atri-
When you need to pay for opening a weapon chest...

Quit w
TakuMii

KuranteMelodii wrote:

When you need to pay for opening a weapon chest...

Quit w
...why would you quit over something that doesn't affect gameplay at all? :roll:
PatZar

the topfrag of the enemy is literally hax, wtf prefire and prefire lmao