Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Welcome to the Middle Stage Tournament

1. osu! standard.
  2. Double Elimination.
  3. 2v2 (Team Vs).
  4. Scorev2.
  5. Only those in rank range can sign up (10k-40k).
  6. Accepting maximum of 8 registered teams.
  7. Tournament is meant to be hosted only for one whole week, starting from 12th of December.
  8. Time for matches are fixed at 4pm UTC, so by signing up, you agree that you will be albe to participate without any reschedules.
  9. Join our discord server to stay in touch with us and it's recommended to change your name into your osu! name.
  10. Mention Deivedux or BeatingHeart on discord to give you a player's role, ofc if you are signed up.

1. Team captains roll for the first ban (2 banned maps each; all maps from one mod pool can NOT be banned).
  2. The loser of a previous roll is first to pick a warm up map (5.5 minutes maximum length).
  3. Team captains roll, again, for the first pick, then alternating until one team wins or a tiebreaker map is used.
  4. Players are allowed to swap with backup players between each map.
  5. Only team captains will be invited to the lobby and from there they invite their partners.
  6. If a team is not fully built after 10 minutes, opposing team earns a free point.
  7. If a team is not fully built after 15 minutes, they forfeit.

EclipZ
Schedule and brackets will be up in about an hour! :)
EclipZ
Spreadsheet is now up! :D
Avenito
cool
Snajper
PM me if someone wants me in the team. I can play every mode. ^^
[G]itsune
can i ask? did this tourney started?
EclipZ
Just a reminder to every captain, please join discord and change your discord name to your osu! username and contact staff to get a change to player role!
EclipZ

[G]itsune wrote:

can i ask? did this tourney started?
The tournament starts the 12th December throughout to the 18th December
[G]itsune
is there a prize?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

[G]itsune wrote:

is there a prize?
If there would be a prize, it would also be mentioned in my thread, but this is just for fun, if you are ok with that.
SquareTude
This is 2v2 tournament, right? Why is there required to name 3 players in the signup?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

SquareTude wrote:

This is 2v2 tournament, right? Why is there required to name 3 players in the signup?
Team captain is always the main player and the only one that will be invited, but the other players are more like parters/backup players which you will have to choose who do you want to invite to play with you.
EclipZ
There's 1 last spot available for a team, so if you're planning on signing up for this tournament, thats now!
Rumberkren
any slots?
if yes, then i'll sign up
if not, then fix the title .-.
Topic Starter
Deivedux

[ RumberkrenZ ] wrote:

any slots?
if yes, then i'll sign up
if not, then fix the title .-.
Yeah, sorry, no slots left unfortunately :(