forum

[web] My Replies

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Add a button in a thread that was previously replied by you to find a list of all your post(s) in that thread. If you haven't replied to said thread then the button won't show up.

This is to make it easier to find your own replies on a thread that has a gazillion amount of posts already.
Bara-
Doesn't the small . in the top left of a thread's icon already do this? Or am I misinterpreting it?
abraker
Just in case since Bara-'s comment might be vague for some, this dot on the top left

Though that is hard to see sometimes. I hope the new website has better design for this (it currently doesn't have it).
o x
I don't really understand the OP either... Could you please clarify?

I think the OP is trying to say that when replying to a post that all replies from the conversation you had would be hidden until they click the button that says "View all Replies" or something along the lines of that.
Pawsu
I'm not sure what you're trying to request either. Could you maybe include a visual of some sorts?
abraker

Pawsu wrote:

I'm not sure what you're trying to request either. Could you maybe include a visual of some sorts?
The request is to have a button that lists your replies for the thread and not to show the requested button if you didn't reply to the thread
Bara-
I think he means a new button in the subforum (like the Ignore star priority/Show only 0-reply threads)
Clicking that checkmark will only makes threads show where you posted in
OP, can you confirm (or not)?
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Sorry, yes, can confirm abraker's post.