forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

But give me the best one.
Why should I waste my time posting any more articles when you've refused to even acknowledge the ones I've already provided?
Jellyblob
x
Railey2

Mahogany wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

But give me the best one.
Why should I waste my time posting any more articles when you've refused to even acknowledge the ones I've already provided?
yeah, he won. Good discussion, sad it had to end like this.
Jellyblob
x
Railey2

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Because I've read them and they've showed to have nothing to do with what you're telling me. None of those articles actually prove Trump himself being openly racist. The titles may lead you to believe the contents are revealing evidence that it is, but it's just nonsense. You should take your own advice and read those articles yourself, or of course, you can go back and read my little analysis on 2 different articles that I chose randomly.
the one where he said laziness is a trait inherent in black people, was racist. But that was from the 70s.
B1rd
Gotta love the not biased at all news sources.

Railey you still haven't told me what you meant by that comment. I don't like no one talking no shit about me yo
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

None of those articles actually prove Trump himself being openly racist.
You complain about media bias yet you're so biased yourself that you can't even bring yourself to consider you might be wrong.

Railey2 wrote:

Railey, why are you so desperate for validation? Are you that immature? I thought you considered yourself an adult.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I'm not being bias ffs. I'm supporting my opinion just as you support yours.
Being in complete denial is bias.
Jellyblob
x
-Makishima S-

This shit is good here, holy, was forced to bring a bit more popcorn :*
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

I continue to prove your supporting "facts" wrong.
You disagreeing with something doesn't make it wrong.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

But you have yet to tell me why it's right.
Yo I've provided plenty of sources, you can go from there.
Jellyblob
x
Mahogany

Jellyblob56 wrote:

don't comment on subjects you don't care or know about enough to defend unless you're looking to learn.
This is extremely ironic coming from you
B1rd
I did warn you that arguing with Mahogany is an exercise in futility. I've done it enough times to know already.
Jellyblob
x
Jellyblob
x
Railey2
b1rd i meant that you're quick with insults and that I don't take them personally. I think you sometimes use them to make your points seem stronger than they are, and it's generally a practice that makes people ignore you more than it makes them listen.
B1rd
I don't recall this. If I insult people it's usually just shitposting, otherwise I mean what I say.
Railey2

Mahogany wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

None of those articles actually prove Trump himself being openly racist.
You complain about media bias yet you're so biased yourself that you can't even bring yourself to consider you might be wrong.

Railey2 wrote:

Railey, why are you so desperate for validation? Are you that immature? I thought you considered yourself an adult.
i crave validation from my close friends, B1rd and Jellyblob56. It's the only reason i still get up in the morning tbh. I wake up and eat my cereal, thinking: "what outrageous opinion that i totally made up and that is not related to my actual views could i post on the forums to get jellyblob to speak well of me? Right I'll say that i mahogany lost a debate, I'm sure thats how i can get my daily dose of validation tm"
Faust
Good morning.
Jellyblob
x
winber1
quick everyone raid his house for all his hentai before he wakes up
UnderminE

Faust wrote:

Good morning.
Morning Faust!
Tornado
Miina! Hey cutie
Mahogany
good morning guys
Jellyblob
x
Railey2
good morning, anyone here want to discuss p o l i t i c s?
Hika
nah can we discuss how my fuckin light bill dropped like 150$
those damn summer rates jesus
Rilene
how did Trump got the most votes?
Faust
Meme magic of course.
Tornado
If Hilary memes were much as Trump; Hilary would win tbh.
Railey2
I am pretty sure that memes had nothing to do with it. The internet is frequently overestimating its influence. I'm always amused when people say "don't mess with the internet!!!", as if the internet could have an actual impact on anything. One person IRL with proper skills and contacts can get things moving 10 times as fast, than a brigade of 10.000 shitposting degenerates. Numbers =/= power. Most of the memeing edgelords probably weren't even legal voting age, or didn't vote for trump, or were spread out over countries that aren't the US.
Jellyblob
x
Zain Sugieres
Hillary supporters thinking memes made Trump win

Hillarious
Mahogany

Rilene wrote:

how did Trump got the most votes?
Electoral College
B1rd
Don't underestimate the power of meme magic.
show more