posted
Total Posts
show more
clover
a what
Tae
yaaassss
BlackGoldSaw
18 years old and I haven't been in a relationship yet. Despite my age, I have no real sexual urges, so I tend to focus on people's personalities.
Adorn
No.
Midori Tea
Nope, I haven't been in a romantic relationship since I was in middle school and even then, it was an online relationship. I've been in a few friends with benefits relationships but anything more serious than that hasn't worked.
Catgirl
i had one online relationship in 2012-2013 and it was so lame and i was so socially awkward back then that i wasn't even sure that we were in a relationship the entire time, but i never asked to make sure.

long story short we never did anything, never met even though she lived less than 3 hours away because neither of us had a car. turns out during the last month she was so bored with me that she was cheating on me with another guy who lived on the opposite side of the country (i don't blame her) and he apparently came to meet her within like 2 months.

life is cruel sometimes. everyone i've ever liked was either already in a relationship with someone else or wanted nothing to do with me, and i don't want to be hurt again. i've been hurt way too many times and lost too many people who were close to me because of it.

so the answer is no, i am and forever will be single. no relationships for me ever. they are not worth it. i already have zero interest in having kids or raising them or passing on my genes. so i have no interest in finding the right person, and thus no interest in relationships either. my waifu is all i need~
FINGERLOCK
i play osu! so... no
Suirenni
yes. with okumura rin
Rope Bunny
No Relationship Here!!! I'm Living Wild And Free!!! Yup Completely Happy! (cry's self to sleep)
Jesper
Did you just assume everyone's gender? :p
Offdensen
Apparently um
(If I had posted in this forum already,its possibly because im a fucking asshole)
Foxtrot
nope
NaTha
yes but osu is the only one who really likes me (sometimes osu-chan is punching me)
Rizevim
Yes. With my pc :)
ciara_old_1
yes kinda. :)
Luqanted
yeah with my hand
Tornado
Maybe ^^
Cynplytholowazy
Erm idk
Jellyblob
x